..102..Heijiao patriarch

The little guy doesn't have any special affection for the head of the Heijiao clan, nor does she have any special disgust.

Anyway, don't know.

So after humming twice, she put the matter behind her.

But on this day, the fox cub was happily pinching the mature spirit grass with its fat tail wagging in the spirit grass field. stuffed it into the mouth to eat fresh and saw a stream of light from outside the mountain fell to the main hall.

She hurriedly swallowed the spirit grass, pretending to be a good child who wouldn't steal.

After that, Immortal Lord Guangling led Jiang Hai out.

Seeing the chubby little guy guarding herself and stealing, grazing secretly and the grass foam on her red face, Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows.

As if he hadn't seen his cub turned into a small cat, he bent down and picked her up and said, 

"Go see the Heijiao Patriarch." 

The Heijiao Clan Patriarch received the news and arrived at the Wanxiang Sect as quickly as possible, and is now in the palm of his hand. Church Hall.

His original intention was to come to see Immortal Guangling, but Immortal Guangling had no interest in the Heijiao Patriarch entering his dojo.

There are still many flesh and blood of demons at the back of this mountain.

If the Heijiao Patriarch saw it and said, "This is very important to me", what should I do with a thick face?

Having a daughter who loves to beg, Xianjun Guangling really can't trust the demon of the Heijiao Patriarch.

To refuse is to refuse.

But what he cares more about is to give face to the headmaster.

Where is the patriarch of the clan who came to see him, instead of the main hall of the headmaster, he went to his dojo instead.

What is the dignity of the headmaster hall?

After Guangling Xianjun raised his cubs, he felt that he had become an exceptionally kind and considerate person and finally had a little conscience in his conscientious and exhausted senior teacher.

The headmaster was naturally unaware that he was being slandered.

However, seeing that Immortal Guangling arrived in the main hall, still holding a fat fox with a colorful face in his arms. This little thing didn't know that she was exposed and she looked like a good child and nothing happened. The corner of his mouth twitched for a moment.

He reached out his hand and grabbed Zhizhi from Immortal Emperor Guangling's arms and put it next to his chair. The head teacher said angrily, "How can you be a father, how can you be a father! The child steals food and you don't even know how to wipe the child's mouth? !"

His triangular eyes rolled out. ignoring a tall, handsome, thin young man sitting next to him, with a face like water and gently wiped the face of the fox cub covering her chubby face.

Only then did the little guy know that she had come all the way, why the brothers and sisters all looked at her, stayed for a while, turned back and looked at her father pitifully.

Guangling Xianjun laughed.

"Xiao Hua's face is also good-looking. As long as it is Zhizhi, it is all good-looking." 

The fox's tail couldn't help but curl up happily.

The headmaster watched him coax the cub with inexhaustible words.

Jiang Hai nodded slightly and said, "Return to nature and simplicity. Natural and frank."

He spoke in a serious manner and the master teacher rubbed his eyebrows, watching this fox cub being coaxed by the master and the apprentice. 

Worried about being scammed.

He wiped Zhizhi's little face clean and then he smiled and frowned. and said to the young man with a slightly thin face, "Don't make fun of the patriarch, Zhizhi is the treasure of our sect, her father and brother Everyone likes to joke with her. Zhizhi, call someone. This is the Heijiao Patriarch."

He said with a kind face.

Heijiao Patriarch looked at the fluffy fox cub with a pair of vertical pupils that were different from ordinary people, his eyes fell on the Jiaozhu on her neck for a moment, then retracted.

"I heard that Xianjun has pearls in the palm and she is a genius in alchemy. When I saw it today, she really has excellent talent." A douding Jindan cultivator and she can refine high-level elixir, this is not a mere genius, it is a bit too much .

Heijiao Patriarch did not go to the disciples to test, but he also heard that when the pill furnace was opened that day, the incense of pills floated in the heaven and the earth, and the pills fell like raindrops and spread on the ground.

He seems to be a very cold person who doesn't like to joke.

However, in the face of a slick fox cub, he still took out a box and handed it to her and said, "I heard that you are good at alchemy? It's kind of useful."

Since she is an alchemist, the more types of natural spirit grass, the better.

Fox cub didn't expect Long Xuyu's father to look different from her.

When others treat her with courtesy, she will treat others with courtesy. After taking the box and smelling it, she hurriedly said thanks, "Thank you, Patriarch. It's good to be able to refine a lot of elixir, so good!"

She was soft.

Heijiao Patriarch thinks about those bear children who fight every day in the clan, who have to go up to kick both feet when they encounter coral reefs at sea and move their jointed hands slightly, resisting not pinching her fat cheeks, He still looked coldly at the headmaster of the Vientiane Sect.

"So, are you sure it's the Hei Jiao, not another Jiao clan?" He attached great importance to the matter of the corpse puppet and came over in person.

"Let Chixia come over." The headmaster sent a voice transmission to the disciples outside.

The disciple led the order and turned into a flash of light, and the Heijiao Patriarch's face turned gloomy.

There are many Jiao Clan and the Black Jiao is just one of the many Jiao Clan. He seemed to be very concerned about whether the corpse puppet was a black flood dragon.