❀•.36.•❀

This sovereign is also very loves to gossip.

"It shouldn't be." Guangling Xianjun said with no interest while holding his chin.

"I'm just talking about it casually. I vaguely remember Yiyang's junior sister, she was born very beautiful."

Immortal Guangling did not pay much attention to female cultivators, and Wuchen has never put anyone in his eyes. Of course, Immortal Lord Yiyang sister-in-law was not impressed.

But the Hehuan Sect Master... Although he is also a serious person, and he is devoted to his Taoist companion, but his aesthetics are normal, and naturally he will not ignore the beauties in the cultivation world.

He touched his chin and said, "We Zhengdao cultivators have known each other for hundreds of years. His junior sister was really beautiful back then, and she was famous for walking along the righteous path with their brothers. But she later married the head of the Heijiao clan. , That Hei Jiao is a great monk in the Mahayana period, and he is indeed a hero." 

To be called a hero is naturally a leader in the realm of self-cultivation, and the two were also called a match made in heaven.

But later the two got into trouble for some unknown reason. The junior sister of Xianjun Yiyang took her daughter back to the sect, crying and saying that she was kicked out of the house by her husband.

Heijiao Patriarch and Taiyizong have been on the same page since then.

Among the angry accusations of Taiyi Zong cultivator, he carried a notoriety of abandoning his wife and daughter in the world of comprehension.

Of course, the rumors of Yiyang Xianjun and his junior sister should not be taken seriously.

The Hehuan Sect Master was just talking casually and joking.

Since it is asking for a seven-color blood refining grass, it can be seen that the daughter of Junior Sister Yiyang Xianjun is of mixed blood.

That must be the daughter of the Heijiao Patriarch.

But the blood refining grass is needed to quell the erosion and conflict of the overbearing demon blood of the black flood dragon in the blood. Isn't this something that a father should take care of?

Heijiao Patriarch hadn't said that he would come to the door to inquire about the seven-color blood refining grass, but the monks of Taiyi Sect frequently visited the door.

The Sect Master of Hehuan shook his head slightly.

He came here today to talk to Immortal Guangling, and by the way, he also took a look at the rumored daughter of Immortal Guangling.

I thought I would see a murderous child with a spirit sword in hand, but he didn't expect that Immortal Guangling's cub didn't look like him at all.

On the contrary, this is a soft fox cub.

Chubby and coquettish.

Hehuan Sect Master tutted twice in his heart, couldn't help itching his hands, leaned over and touched Zhizhi's little head.

Seeing the little guy holding her father's long hair with one hand and looking at him ignorantly with her small head tilted, the Hehuan Sect Master couldn't help thinking secretly in his heart, or else go back and try harder to see if he can get The Taoist companions gave birth to a daughter.

While rubbing the top of Zhizhi's hair, he transmitted a voice to Immortal Lord Guangling and said, 

"Forget about Taiyizong, there is also the matter of the Demon Domain. I wonder if you have received the news that there was a monk in the Demon Domain a while ago. After destroying a magic city, found some children of mixed blood and demons, and sent them back to the realm of self-cultivation."

He frowned slightly, obviously feeling embarrassed.

Nowadays, the battle between the Demon Domain and the Cultivation World is very fierce. The so-called Demon Race means devouring, occupying, snatching, and refusing to leave half of the life to the monks in the Cultivation World.

For the demons, the monks in the cultivation world are their nourishment and food. There are countless monks who have encountered the demons and have been siphoned out of their golden elixir to become the tonic of the demons.