106❧ extraordinary woman.

Tai Yizong's words made people panic.

Long Xuyu couldn't help turning pale and looked at the elders of the division with tears in her eyes.

"Master Headmaster? You, what do you mean?"

"The ban on the Wanli Boat was opened once in the middle of the night." 

Headmaster Tai Yizong said slowly, "Xu Yu, you are also on the Wanli Boat, The uncle just curiously asked, where were you at that time. You are a sensible child, if the uncle asks you like this, will you be considerate of the uncle?"

Regarding the two small sect monks who were taken away, Also, Wanlizhou's ban was opened once, and it stuck in his throat for a long time. Even if he didn't want to doubt his fellow students, those clues still made him order people to keep an eye on his fellow students who had stepped into Wanlizhou.

Long Xuyu was also on the Wanli Boat.

Although there has been nothing unusual for so many days, and the headmaster of Taiyizong has not doubted her too much, when the Heijiao Patriarch came to the door, he couldn't help but be a little more concerned when he talked about the events of the year.

His face was gentle and Long Xuyu looked at him with tears in her eyes, stunned for a while.

"Xu Yu was with me at that time." At this moment, Lin Qingjing said coldly to protect Long Xuyu with a ashen face. 

Headmaster Tai Yizong looked at him.

"Qingjing, I once said that you are not only Xuyu's senior brother, but also Taiyi's disciple."

"The disciple did not lie. That night, my junior sister and I talked all night, we were always together." 

Lin Qingjing gritted his teeth and said to Taiyi Sect Master Zong. said, "She has been with me all the time. We don't know about the ban. The uncle can ask others."

Headmaster Taiyi Zong looked at him for a long time and said slowly, "Qingjing, you are now a middle-stage Jindan cultivator, an elite sect, and your uncle will believe you once."

Whether he believed it or not, there was nothing Show more on the face.

The headmaster had been his rival for many years, but he felt keenly that Lin Qingjing and the mother and daughter of Xiangshui were a bad luck.

It doesn't happen now, I'm afraid he just don't want Vientiane Sect to see their Taiyi Sect's jokes.

The fox cub didn't understand much.

She just watched the fun, and then went to see Lin Qingjing, and saw that this kid who claimed to be the enemy of her second senior brother really looked like her own.

Moreover, Lin Qingjing's aura seemed to be on the rise.

She took a look, snorted and said in a low voice, "It's not very powerful either."

Her second senior brother was in the Mahayana period, and Lin Qingjing was not worth mentioning in front of him.

On the contrary, he insisted that he spend the whole night with Long Xuyu that day, which made people feel a little subtle.

The sadness in the eyes of that "big brother" almost broke through the sky.

It looks like he is troubled by love.

"Those two black flood dragons, I just sold them and exchanged them for Xu Yu's elixir." At this moment, Fairy Xiangshui lowered her head and said with tears,

"I knew at the beginning that it was not the kind who bought the demon body, but what can I do? Xu Yu's health is not good, brother Long doesn't care about our mother and daughter, and I can't always ask for help.

Because of me, the senior brothers have been separated from husband and wife. I feel guilty and don't want to. If I let other senior brothers run around for me, I can only support myself."

"You are self-reliant, that is, you sold my Heijiao clan for money to the mo xiu?" The Heijiao clan leader was furious.

Whether it was Fairy Xiangshui colluding with the demon cultivator, or she sold the Jiao clan to the demon cultivator for money, isn't this a very shameless thing?

His eyes were red with hatred, he bowed his head and looked at Long Xuyu, who was crying while covering her face.

"Brother Long, I have no choice, no choice." Fairy Xiangshui cried so much that she almost fainted.

Being so sensible and forbearing, in order not to trouble the brothers, they had to endure so many years of pain, which made her brothers feel unbearably distressed.