◣29◢ pill refining

Zhizhi was stunned for a while, then retracted her little fat claw and looked at her palm.

strange.

In the past, with just a push like this, Xiaojin and Pill Furnace flew out by themselves.

"Dad, I'll do it all over again."

Worried that Xiao Jin didn't hear it, Zhizhi hurriedly wagged her tail and said hurriedly to Xianjun Guangling.

Guangling Xianjun nodded frequently while covering her face and smiling, promising to let her start over.

"Father, you believe me! Xiao Jin came out as soon as he called. We were born together, and my mother said that Xiao Jin was Zhizhi's natural fire, and I could make any magic pill with me." , 

Fox cub confided her big secret contentedly.
It can be said, don't hold back, be comfortable!

She looked at them eagerly.

Lin Qingya thoughtfully showed an expression of sudden realization.

Guangling Xianjun laughed.
"Fate of fire, born with fire? What a shocking secret! Genius!"

Fox cub was satisfied.

"Hey!" 

She tried to suckle, the tip of her tail was tensed, and once again she stretched out her little fat claw and pushed it forward!

Pill furnace still did not appear.

There were faint scolding voices coming from low-key and humble.

"The fox that sold me first!"

Looking at the empty ground in front of her, the fox cub had tears of grievance in her eyes, humming and chirping 

"Hey!" over and over again.

The chubby little body hummed hard, and for a long time, Lin Qingya rubbed his eyebrows with a headache, and the Bai Yu Dan furnace seemed to realize that he had to come out today. A flash of light rushed out of the fox cub's little paws and landed on the ground.

The flame of red gold flickered for a moment in the Baiyu Dan furnace.

honestly.

Not arrogant and dangerous at all.

Low key.

"Master?" 

Lin Qingya couldn't see the origin of the red gold flame that Zhizhi called the fire of life. Now that Immortal Guangling is back, he asked in a low voice, 

"Is this a strange fire?" The strange fire that retreated should not be an ordinary strange fire.

"It's the fire of the Golden Crow." 

There was a bit of a smile in the voice of Guangling Xianjun.

The strange fire that was swaying in the Baiyu Dan furnace paused by this smile and suddenly trembled slightly, and in the next second, it rolled more properly in front of Zhizhi, looking very obedient.

friendly.

Lin Qingya was silent.

It was very arrogant at first.
.....are you watching people order dishes?

Seeing that her little friend came out, the little guy hurriedly held it up to present a treasure to Immortal Guangling, and said to Immortal Guangling with bright eyes, 

"I made alchemy for daddy. The alchemy made by me and Xiaojin is delicious."

Dan A small humming sound came from the furnace.

"I have to eat the elixir of the Immortal Rank." 

Immortal Lord Guangling pinched his daughter's fat cheeks.

Zhizhi nodded vigorously.

"So what kind of immortal grass does Zhizhi use?" 

It seems that Immortal Lord Guangling believes in Zhizhi's appearance... He also flashed a light in his palm, and pulled out many immortal grasses filled with immortal energy.

Sitting together with the girl who was sitting on the ground with her chubby legs apart, he didn't care about his identity. He spread the fairy grass he had on the ground like that, and the girl believed whatever she said, and he would definitely support her. look. 

 Lin Qingya stood on the side and watched the master in hanfu sitting on the cold ground with his younger sister in disguise. He paused, smiled helplessly, and sat on the other side of Zhizhi.