117❧

After bringing back her mother's sarcophagus, Zhizhi felt that the vague uneasiness in her heart had all dissipated.

Her little heart was quiet, and she no longer felt wasted, and returned to Yinyue Villa with Immortal Guangling.

Their father and daughter came and went quickly, but they returned here in a day.

As soon as they came back, he saw the Hehuan Sect Master waiting in the large courtyard in front of the villa.

Seeing Immortal Guangling coming back, he greeted him, and after the fox cubs bowed their paws to say hello, she played with the bald fox who came Shi Shiran beside Immortal Guangling.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect looked at them twitchingly.

The ugly bald-tailed fox wrapped his tail around the calf of the fox cub.

Fox cub's fat tail wrapped around her daddy's calf.

Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and looked at him, as if asking, what is strange.

But... isn't that weird?

There was also a red-gold flame peeking out its head, sneakily trying to burn the ugly fox's bald tail.

The bald tail was drawn, and the flame was drawn back to the fox cub's dantian.

"Fox spirit!" 

The red gold flame was lying on the golden core, scolding again, "It's obviously Laozi's fox!"

No matter what happened to this spiritual flame, what the Hehuan Sect Sect Master told Guangling Xianjun was something else. He said, "As for the secret realm, the demon cultivator is rampant now, so let's not worry about it."

Although he scolded his son for being ineffective, he deserved to be beaten, but after all, he was his own son. Can he go back without revenge for being beaten?

The sect master of the Hehuan Sect hated the Ten Thousand Demon Sect to death, and just wanted revenge, where would he still have the heart to go to the secret realm of Xianfu?

He also continued with Guangling Xianjun, "What's more, Yiyang is going to go to the Demon Realm, so I won't be in a hurry to go to Xianfu to find opportunities." He wanted to join hands with Guangling Xianjun to find opportunities in Xianfu, in order to go to Demon Realm to fight The top powerhouses in the Demon Domain.

The demons in the Demon Realm are not idle people. The sect master of the Hehuan Sect has a wife and son, and always wants to be more secure.

He had previously revealed to Immortal Guangling that he was willing to take turns to go to the Demon Domain. Immortal Guangling nodded slightly, but said with a sneer, "Yiyang went to Demon Domain? Is it for the elixir?" stand tall.

The bald fox's ears moved gracefully.

"It should be. Danhuo Zhenren refused to give him alchemy again." 

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect had nothing to say about the conflict between the two immortal-level powerhouses.

Although Xianjun Guangling likes to stab people, but Xianjun Yiyang is too cheap. he clearly knows that people hate him but he still runs to others again and again just to make people hate him more. Can he take this sword?

He felt that Xianjun Yiyang had no problem with this sword.

But thinking that Immortal Yiyang went to the Demon Realm for the elixir in order to recover, he pondered and said, "But even if he gets the elixir, his injury is so severe, he has to go to retreat. This retreat will last for a long time..."

When will the righteousness Will Yang Xianjun go out to the Demon Realm?

But in any case, this is Taizong's headache and how to explain it.

Anti-justice Yang Xianjun was going to Demon Realm, so he was not in a hurry, and just took advantage of this time to find the Sect Master of Wan Mozong to avenge his son.

"Is the elixir so rare?" Guangling Xianjun asked with a smile.

This is said as if the elixir is the cabbage of the cultivation world.

The Sect Master of Hehuan Sect did not want to speak. Looking down at the fox cub, who was still holding the spirit fruit and had a chubby belly ,

the Hehuan Sect Sect Master said after a long while, "Probably."

But this time, he was witnessing the refining of the Seven Abandoned Pills.

Not only that, but his stupid son who finally woke up within a stick of incense has a rare cleverness. He even knew how to take out all his family assets and give it to Zhizhi for alchemy while lying in bed.