▷15◁ in Daddy's absence

At this moment, Guangling Xianjun finally had a sense of responsibility as an old father.

That is to remember that you have to save a dowry for your daughter.

Zhizhi was stunned, and counted her age with her fingers.

"Master, it's time to go." 

Lin Qingya felt that she couldn't listen anymore... The little junior sister was just as big as a bean, and Immortal Guangling was talking nonsense in front of her.

Although I also thought that it was correct to keep some of the dowry in the mortal world for Zhizhi, but before Zhizhi grew up, he still seldom said something messy in front of her.

While smiling, he silently wrote down in his heart that he might have to save a dowry for his younger sister in the future, while urging Xianjun Guangling to go and return early.

Zhizhi wagged her tail at this time, and said obediently, holding the corner of Immortal Guangling's clothes, 

"No dowry. I want daddy."

She was so simple, and Lin Qingya felt that Immortal Guangling could not be allowed to talk nonsense in front of Zhizhi.

However, seeing that Zhizhi was reluctant to part with Immortal Emperor Guangling, he still said softly to his master, who was used to doing whatever he wanted,

"Master, please be careful when you go out. ... If there are strange and interesting things, give them to Zhizhi. Bring some back."

His voice was warm, Zhizhi shook her ears, and Immortal Guangling hummed and rubbed the tips of her ears.

"You are so long-winded." He said to Lin Qingya.

Lin Qingya never contradicted the teacher, but just smiled.

"I'll go and come back soon." 

Immortal Lord Guangling was about to leave. His hand was taken.

The little fox cub climbed up to him with difficulty, and kissed him on the cheek.

"ZhiZhi want Daddy to come back soon. But, but..." 

She looked at the beautiful Daddy who was smiling with her round eyes, and tried to express her feelings, 

"But Daddy, don't worry about me on the road, don't miss me too much. Take your time, take care, be safe."

She was very worried about her father coming back in a hurry, in that secret realm because he missed her and couldn't concentrate, and what danger would happen.

She cares more about her father's safety than her own mood.

Such words fell in the ears of Immortal Guangling, he suddenly smiled, leaned over in a rare mood, and gently pressed his cheek to his fox cub for the first time.

Fox cubs rejoice!

She tried her best to stick with her dad.

Guangling Xianjun smiled even more brilliantly.

Lin Qingya covered the corner of his mouth and watched, suddenly suspecting that the master who made his decision to kill was probably only four years old at this moment.

"Don't worry, Zhizhi, Daddy must take care of himself."

 It turned out that being remembered and the first thing in his heart was the feeling that Immortal Guangling really felt that it was a good thing to have a daughter.

At least it's more caring than the heartless apprentices.

When he posted with his daughter, he shoved the reluctant fox cub into his disciple's arms, and a flash of sword light flashed under his feet, and he disappeared in place in an instant.

A sword light like a rainbow swept across the clear sky of the Vientiane Sect, breaking through the clouds in the distance and disappearing in an instant.

"Junior Brother? Junior Brother?!"

The real head teacher would never have imagined that this would open up a mountain, and Immortal Guangling would even go out at this time.

Thinking about the immortal-level junior brother who didn't know the date of his return as soon as he went out, the voice of the master teacher became sharp.

From the sky above the Vientiane Sect, there was a voice that could hardly be controlled by the headmaster,