▷44◁

He figured it out in a short time.

Therefore, if you want to ask Daojun Weihe to understand, you don't need to ask anything else.

Just wanted to ask who Zhizhi's biological father was.

Then it's how it should be.

No matter who Zhizhi's biological father is, this guy will have nothing to do with Zhizhi in the future.

After all, Zhizhi's father is only him, Guangling Xianjun.

Don't care if the others are biological or not, must stand aside for him.

"Look back." 

Thinking of this, he said to Lin Qingya, 

"Yiyang Daoji is destroyed, even if there is a remedy from Danxiazong's elixir, I am afraid that it will be secluded for a long time. During this period of time, Taiyizong will not be able to do it without his support. Insolent, I think Weihe will not leave the sect for a short time after he returns to Taizong this time."

He gave Immortal Lord Yiyang a sword, and broke an arm of his junior brother. This feud is not small, but Immortal Lord Guangling don't care.

"Immortal Lord Yiyang... It's better for the master to keep doing one thing and another." Lin Qingya said softly, 

"It's always heart-wrenching to keep such an enemy alive."

This is the second time he has persuaded Immortal Lord Guangling to executed Immortal Lord Yiyang.

While saying such terrifying words, he turned his head to the fox cub who was drooling around the burning fire and gave a soft smile like a spring breeze.

nothing can be seen half the murderous intent and ruthlessness.

Seeing the little guy wagging her tail happily at him, Lin Qingya's brows became softer, but he continued to say softly, 

"What should I do if Immortal Lord Yiyang recovers and resents the master, and implicates the younger sister?"

His words made Guangling Xianjun shook his head and said, "Xianjie monks have many ways to save their lives. He is not my opponent, but he has a way to escape from my sword. Yiyang is not his idiots and junior brothers. He is conceited. And he value reputation, even if he have a grudge against me, definitely won't be shameless and shameless to take anger on my child."

Immortal Lord Yiyang places great importance on reputation.

He wouldn't bear the reputation of bullying children.

He couldn't help but glance at Lin Qingya.

"You really care about Zhizhi."

Lin Qingya smiled, but didn't say much.

At this time, the meat of the spirit beast had already been roasted and was fragrant.

The fox cub struggled to hold the branch on the big barbecue, and the chubby face blushed, and staggered over with the strength of sucking milk.

The big black dog jumped happily beside her, following every step of the way.

"Daddy eat, second senior brother eat." 

The little guy gritted her baby teeth and lifted the large piece of barbecue.

Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and glanced at the oily barbecued meat. Although he knew that it was not tasteful, he still ate it out of face.

While eating, he nodded slightly and said, 

"The heat is good. Zhizhi's fire is very good."

Jinwu fire barbecue is really fragrant.

His compliment made the cave seem to be silent for a while, and then there was a faint sound of cursing "Wait for me!" from Zhizhi Dantian.

However, after being glanced at by Immortal Guangling, the scolding disappeared, and it suddenly became quiet.

cowardly.

Lin Qingya thought while smiling and eating barbecue.

Zhizhi didn't think so much, and shared the barbecue with the big black dog who hurriedly squatted in front of her and opened his mouth.

She looks small, but she is very edible, and the big black dog and the big black dog each nibble on their own barbecue, and they eat it all in a short time.

Although this barbecued meat has no spice and tastes unpleasant, Zhizhi thinks it is a particularly delicious food.

She had eaten barbecue and her mouth was oily, and her little claws were dark and oily. Immortal Emperor Guangling bent down and took out an expensive piece of shark yarn veil to wipe her mouth.

The big black dog sat and watched.

"It's very late, go home and sleep."