..101..Hei jiao long.

Real Danhuo watched Zhizhi intently for a while.

The fox cub was really embarrassed.

Dan Huo's face is even more calm.

"You still need to practice a lot."

These words were the words of concern from the teacher and the little guy hurriedly nodded her head and Mao's ears trembled.

"Thank you for your teaching." 

She also gave Danhuo Zhenren a little fat claw.

Seeing this group of innocent and lovable little guy, Dan Huo Zhenren couldn't help showing a smile on his face.

His recent mood is very strange. After all, the fact that the only daughter and Daojun Weihe made a clean break makes Daoist Danhuo feel very satisfied. He has long stopped wanting Daojun Weihe, the annoying and always offending son-in-law.

But the daughter walked so casually that even Chaofeng was left behind, the old man was very unhappy.

Thinking about whether Chaofeng's father doesn't care about her mother or love, no one cares about her and Danhuo Zhenren cares much less about her daughter, he can't control who she falls in love with at first sight now.

With this time, it's better to care more about my granddaughter.

Chaofeng recently retreated and Danhuo Zhenren still ordered someone to send the spirit pills.

This time, the Spirit Pill was delivered directly to the headmaster of Taiyi Sect. Taiyizong's headmaster is also a wise man.

Although he also has careful thoughts, he will not offend him and the spirit pills will definitely be in Chaofeng's hands.

It's not that the real Dan Huo is stingy and even cares about a few spirit pills.

And whoever parents would like to step on their own children.

No matter how pitiful Long Xuyu was, the real Danhuo couldn't help disliking her. However, Long Xuyu is an outsider, so just ignore it.

But Daojun Weihe is Chaofeng's father.

This guy is the rest of his life after the catastrophe and he still stays in the sect. In the future, when he looks down with Chaofeng and doesn't look up, Danhuo's heart is still a little unhappy... He wants to suggest Taiyizong and throw Weihe Daojun to which small dojo. No worries, no worries.

He wasn't in a good mood a few days ago, but seeing that Zhizhi is also much better, although his heart is sour, but... he can still hold on.

"I told my uncle in charge to have someone send you a reincarnation pill."

"Give it to me?" 

Danhuo Zhenren asked in surprise. Zhizhi nodded hurriedly, cupping her chubby claws, and said, "It was only through the teachings of the real person that she made so many kinds of elixir that she didn't know before. Filial piety, filial piety to the real person."

An indescribable expression... This cultivation world uses elixir to honor the elders and it is too generous.

He said gently to Zhizhi, "Just do what you want. Keep the elixir, just in case." The reincarnation elixir is a life-saving elixir.

"It is because the elixir is important that it is given to the real person. The real person is also a very important elder of Zhizhi." Fox cub wagged her tail and said seriously.

Real Danhuo taught her a lot.

To her, he was also an elder she respected, cared about and wanted to treat him well.

She even thought about it when refining the Reincarnation Pill.

If my mother got this pill recipe while she was still alive and collected the dozens of precious spiritual herbs needed to refine the elixir, then her mother could have hope of recovery.

Reincarnation Dan, taking it can rejuvenate.

She didn't want to feel the same pain as when she lost her mother.

"Isn't it possible?" The little guy tilted her head, pulled her jacket uneasily and her hairy ears shook softly again.

Real Danhuo: ...

Dan Huo Zhenren's heart softened in an instant because of this sentence.

With a kind smile on his face, he looked at the chubby little face in the telescopic mirror. After a long time, he slowly nodded and said, 

"I can't say what kind of teaching. But... send the elixir. Zhizhi, you a very good child."

With Zhizhi's talent, the spirit grass can be turned into a pill by throwing it into the pill furnace, what did he instruct?

But at this time, these same spit words could not be said.

He looked deeply and suddenly showed a big smile, nodding his little head hard and even the little guy whose fat tail followed the little guy, also showed a smile.

Because he was willing to accept her elixir, the fox cub turned off the telescopic mirror and happily ran to present the treasure to her father.

Seeing that the headmaster was also there, the little guy hurriedly bowed to him and then ran away, skillfully extending her small arms to hug.

Guangling Xianjun used to hold this sticky little thing in his arms and let her sit on his lap.

"So, Chixia went down the mountain and was encountering a magic cultivator. She is also good at controlling fire and she has a magic weapon made of golden crow spar, she did not suffer. But those magic cultivators have already sacrificed some monks, Summons a black skeleton."