▷14◁

Because such a move is too ruthless and evil, the head teacher will feel that he has the risk of being infatuated.

After all, even if it is to kill to stop killing, it has always been a happy way to die.

The primordial soul of a cultivator is a spiritual elixir, which is the way of evil.

Only the evil cultivator will use the cultivator's golden elixir, the Nascent Soul, as a shortcut to improve his cultivation.

Although he didn't devour the enemy's Nascent Soul, he forcibly lived on the enemy's Nascent Soul for three days and three nights.

Nascent Soul is the spiritual consciousness of monks, and being sacrificed will feel great pain.

Lin Qingya thinks about it now, maybe at that time, he had a peaceful and gentle smile on the corner of his mouth, listening to the mourning and screaming of the enemy day and night too calmly, but rather terrifying.

People who harbor hatred tend to be more emotional when they take revenge.

Such as crying, laughing... At least there will be mood swings.

But he is different.

He stood beside the Samadhi True Fire and listened to the mourning of the enemy, the smile on his face did not change as usual.

Even the true fire of Samadhi burned too vigorously, and in order to prevent Nascent Soul from being refined too quickly, he also helped the Nascent Soul to recover from the injuries from time to time. There was no so-called murder, but it was a no-brainer, which caused some misunderstandings.

Of course, he didn't have any demons, he knew it in his heart.

Guangling Xianjun is obviously also very clear.

The so-called addition of inner demons is just a little worry of the teacher himself.

Because his enemy is his biological father.

Killing relatives... This is the real concern of the real head teacher.

He never worried about him killing people and setting fires.

He was only afraid that he would be blinded by the killing of his relatives and would lead to the invasion of the demons of the heart. He was worried that after he killed his relatives, he would not be able to stop himself, and then he would kill his master again...

The only person who worried about Xianjun Guangling from the beginning to the end was the real head teacher. 

Lin Qingya couldn't explain it to the real headmaster.
Do you want him to go and tell the real master, 

"Don't worry, I won't kill my master"?

Forget it, it's troublesome.

He was very satisfied with the revenge, as for what his fellow students would think, let them go.

Because he couldn't give his sincerity to anyone, nor did he believe the so-called sincerity given to him by others.
He doesn't trust anyone.

"Ah." 

The little guy nodded her head, nibbling on the spirit fruit and nodding dumbly.

She was probably too young to understand what this kind of torture on Nascent Soul meant. Instead, she put down the Spiritual Fruit and turned around in her second senior brother's arms with difficulty, looking at her with a smile on his face. The clear-eyed youth.

Even now, he was smiling calmly.

Looking at him, although she didn't know why, Zhizhi felt sad.

She stretched out her hand and hurriedly wiped the juice from her hand on her small clothes, then went to hug Lin Qingya's neck and whispered, 

"Second Senior Brother, don't be sad."

"Sad?"

"Mother... you will be sad, right? ."

When her mother left her, Zhizhi was so sad that she thought she was going to die.

Cubs in this world will love their mother very much.

The second brother must be the same.

His mother was killed. If it was Zhizhi, she would also choose to take revenge and seek justice for her mother.

Isn't this a matter of course?

Therefore, Zhizhi felt that the second senior brother did nothing wrong, and even... he didn't even use any way to make people so fearful.

Compared to the pain and sadness of losing his mother, what was the pain of that Nascent Soul being sacrificed?

"I'm really... sad."