❧•.77. Xiao jin's origin.

This is a head-on stomping on the face.

There was only a dull expression on the face of the headmaster.

How can you not be calm?

The cultivators of Taizong present were not enough to slash with a single sword from Immortal Emperor Guangling.

In the cultivation world, the strong are respected and the strong can do whatever they want.

"Thank you for remembering, he is okay."

In fact, Daojun Weihe's situation is very bad.

That kind of strange blood thread wrapped around his Nascent Soul has been seen by the elders who are good at healing in the sect. That kind of strange blood thread cannot be completely peeled off from the Nascent Soul.

Blood threads entwined Daojun Weihe's Nascent Soul, absorbing the spiritual energy of Nascent Soul and the demonic energy gradually polluted Daojun Weihe's Nascent Soul and meridians along the blood threads, and his Daoist foundation almost collapsed.

Even though the Nascent Soul has been barely maintained with countless spiritual pills and warm nourishing formations, those bloodshots have been integrated with the Nascent Soul of Daojun Weihe, if they want to completely disperse it, even a large righteous sect is helpless.

Reiki can no longer be used, even Nascent Soul has been abolished.

If it wasn't for the large amount of spiritual pills that had been stuffed into Daojun Weihe's mouth and the elders who specialized in treatment, it would be hard to say what his current situation would be.

Even, it is unknown whether it will be melted into a pool of blood by bloodshots.

Compared with the influence of bloodshot caused by those demonic cultivators, Immortal Guangling cut off Daojun Weihe's arm, leaving him full of holes and a blood gourd is nothing.

The headmaster of Taiyizong said to Immortal Lord Guangling, "I have to thank you for saving Weihe's life."

If Immortal Guangling hadn't chopped down Daojun Weihe first, he would have gone directly to Sanxian island, the place with the Blood Pond Altar.

When arrived at the Sanxian Island, thought about the black evil skeletons that Immortal Lord Guangling said. It is not the prestige of Taiyi Sect's teaching to destroy his own people. I am afraid that Daojun Weihe can't resist.

It was a real loss of life then.

Now can still live, even if the cultivation base is abolished, the injury is heavy, the appearance is destroyed and there is a possibility of being intoxicated, but at least... it is good to live.

His face was calm and the faces of several big monks on the side were suddenly blue and white, wanted to angrily ask Xianjun Guangling, why did he kill the monks of their Taiyi sect.

However, thinking about the Weihe Daojun who returned to the sect, he was hesitant and evasive, obviously resenting the Guangling Immortal, but he refused to confess the reason for being chased by the Guangling Immortal. 

They knew there was probably some problems. Because the headmaster of Taiyizong refused to talk too much, Immortal Guangling knew that it was better for Daojun Weihe to live than to die, but other sects of the righteous way were very worried about the problems caused by this demonic cultivator, and whispered, 

"Then this blood pool What is it? It came from the Demon Realm? Is it born in heaven, or is it a magic weapon of the Demon Race? Why has it never appeared before." 

 They suspected that the "blood pool" in the mouth of the Mo Xiu was related to the Demon Realm. 

With a move, the fingers pressing on Zhizhi's stomach and tail moved. Looking at his cub thoughtfully for a moment, he said coldly, 

"The blood pool is the most yin and evil thing, the devil is born, the real body is in the depths of the devil and it can breed extremely terrifying monsters. The thing is controlled by a demon lord in the Demon Domain and the Ten Thousand Demon Sect may have some connection with that demon lord." 

"How do you know?" 

"Why, I have to explain to you?" 

Guangling Xianjun asked indifferently. Someone stopped talking.