❦•.126 . ZhiZhi's father.

So, what should have been known?

The fox cub looked at her father blankly.

The handsome man looked down at her, thinking for a long time for the first time.

A man who has always been covered by sharp-edge,  this time he is not so straightforward.

even hesitant.

"Daddy?"

Mao's ears trembled, and the little guy tilted her head to look at her daddy.

Immortal Lord Guangling was silent for a while.

The green-haired fox quietly crouched beside Zhizhi's hand and licked her chubby paws.

At this time, Immortal Guangling said slowly, "There are some things that shouldn't be concealed from you. Because of my selfishness, I thought that it was better to conceal it for you, but now... while you are kept in the dark and let you face an unknown enemy."

His slender hand gently touched Zhizhi's little head, the little guy was a little uneasy, her tail was hanging down, she carefully pulled at the placket of his shirt and calling out timidly. 

"Daddy!"

"Yes." Immortal Lord Guangling responded.

The fox cub felt that this response was like a needle in the sea.

She was relieved and hurriedly put her little head on her father's arm.

"Master, the disciple..."

"There is no need to retire." 

Immortal Guangling said to Lin Qingya and Jiang Hai, "After you know about it, you will naturally remember Zhizhi's enemies. When you meet those scumbags in the future, you can smash them all into thousands of pieces. Duan."

He said bloody words, but patted Zhizhi's soft little shoulder lightly with his hands, and said in a harmonious voice, 

"Zhizhi, your biological father is someone else." 

In the dantian, Xiao Jin was so shocked that he burst into flames, 

"What?!" 

The fox cub was also stunned.

She looking at her Daddy stupidly, Guangling Xianjun said after much deliberation, "Your mother's Taoist companion is someone else, and I broke into the cave just by chance... the person who agreed with your mother to pick you up was not Me, it's not me who is starving you."

Even when he was so nervous, Immortal Guangling could finally settle his grievances, so he must say aloud. It wasn't him who almost starved his daughter to death!!! 

Since he entered the Dao, he has no idea how many black pots he has taken and he never cares.

There is only this one pot, he is brooding endlessly.

Lin Qingya had guessed for a long time, so it is not surprising to hear that.

Jiang Hai couldn't see any more expressions.

The quietness of the disciples and the fox cub, and even the red gold flames were suppressed, which also made Immortal Guangling reveal a faint smile.

He said patiently to Zhizhi, "your mother's former Taoist companion is Yiyang. Back then, Xiangshui framed your mother, forced your mother away, and colluded with the demon cultivators to surround and kill your mother. Although it depends on the situation, it should be It was your mother escaped, you said that your mother was seriously injured..."

Since she could raise Zhizhi until this big, it can be seen that the Wan Mozong failed to siege the Red Fox.

But Zhizhi once mentioned that her mother's demon pill was broken and died of serious injuries. It can be seen that even if she escaped, she had to pay a huge price.

However, at that time, Xiangshui had not yet been exposed to collude with the magic cultivator, and it was probably because of this that Zhizhi's mother only thought that Xiangshui forced her away out of a woman's scheming and did not associate Xiangshui with the magic cultivator. .

Therefore, Zhizhi was entrusted to her biological father.

That Xiang Shui has been pretending for so many years, and the camouflage has always been very good.

If it wasn't for the black dragon puppet released by the demon cultivator, she would still be a beloved "fairy" in Taiyizong.

"If your mother knew that Xiangshui had colluded with Mo Xiu, I'm afraid she wouldn't have notified Yiyang to pick you up."

Isn't that sending a sheep in to a tiger's mouth?

Who would have thought that there were people in the Taiyi Sect, the Righteous Dao Sect, who had close contacts with the Demon Cultivator.

Lin Qingya frowned slightly.

Zhizhi listened honestly, and when Xianjun Guangling looked at her, she pulled on her little jacket and asked in a low voice,