❧•.78.Jinwu's space.

.

The fox's change of heart so firmly made Immortal Lord Guangling want to laugh.

Of course, he thought regretfully. with this stingy Golden Crow Fire, it seems that Samadhi True Fire, Jiuyin Spirit Fire, and Youquan Jade Fire have no chance to serve his cubs.

pity.

"I can't bear Xiao Jin either."

Even if she was drooling because of the fire outside, the fox cub hurriedly hugged the red gold flame that she had grown up with since she was a child, and rubbed it in her arms.

The red gold flame scolded the street in a low voice.

"Sweet-talking fox!"

"Dare to try."

"Burn your tail!"

Chijin Flame hummed and posted to her.

"Let's go then." 

As they were talking, those young disciples had already entered the secret realm.

The entrance to the secret realm was closed immediately and the water mirrors that patrolled the secret realm were erected in the sky.

The big cultivators who just held the jade jue sat in front of the water mirror, the aura floated, and the water mirror reflected the pictures in the secret realm.

This is to worry that there are disciples in the secret realm who are in danger. If it is not for their lives, no one will open the secret realm.

Lin Qingya was the one who led the Vientiane Sect this time. He sat down with the headmaster of Taiyi Sect, and glanced in the direction of Zhizhi from afar. Unfortunately, he couldn't accompany her to dig treasures, so he concentrated on everything in the water mirror.

Of course, they didn't pay any attention to the disciples fought or clashed.

If you go to a place where you have the chance, you still talk about comity, what is it if you are a fool?

Because Lin Qingya was busy, Xianjun Guangling brought Jianghai with him.

The fox cub was nestled in his arms, holding a ball of red-golden flames, and heard an impatient cry from the flames, 

"The mountain in front! Hurry up, hurry up!"

It is obviously very important to be so anxious. Zhizhi is used to her own Xiao Jin's impatience, and said obediently to Guangling Xianjun, "Xiao Jin is cute and anxious."

Because she grew up with Xiao Jin, she knew it well.

Guangling Xianjun didn't care either, they entered the depths of a mountain together.

There was silence in the mountain peak, but it was not too far from the secret realm.

The surroundings were quiet and no living creatures were seen. Immortal Lord Guangling pondered for a while, and couldn't help but look at the red gold flame for a while, 

"I underestimated you." 

The red gold flame with the appearance of "confession and leniency", which was hidden in the past, appeared after hearing him mention "blood pool".

Thinking about the origin of the blood pools that the red-gold flame transmitted to him yesterday and how to kill the monsters that climbed out of the blood pools, Immortal Emperor Guangling smiled.

Chijinyan said that the power of the original True Spirit buried in the past was nearby, but Immortal Emperor Guangling did not find any difference.

This shows that this Golden Crow Fire should have been an immortal rank powerhouse before it fell into this pitiful little appearance.

Facing the smile of Immortal Emperor Guangling, the red golden flame jumped, twisted and flew out of Zhizhi's palm, hovering at the bottom of a cliff.

There are dense vines on the side of the cliff, and the huge twisted vines cover the entire bottom, and it is no different.

Jiang Hai stood not far away to avoid the red-gold flames that stabbed him, and looked around blankly, in case someone passed by.

in the red gold flame, a three-legged phantom fluttered its wings against the sky, and with a sharp cry, a red gold crystal suddenly flew out of the red gold flame.

A flaming flame rolled in the crystal, and it fell into the middle of the vines in a blink of an eye. After a while, I heard a "click", as if the crystal was embedded somewhere, and the entrance of a mustard space suddenly turned out from under the vines.

"The mustard seed space of the Immortal Rank."