▷11◁ daughter slave.

Zhizhi didn't quite understand why her father happily repeated that she was his cub.

However, Zhizhi clearly felt that her father seemed to like her more and cared more about her.

Just like now, her father is happily helping her tie her hair.

The thin and soft hair was held in the slender and elegant hands, and was combed up little by little.

Although Daddy was very happy to tie her hair, Zhizhi was still hesitant with her back to him, who was in a very good mood.

"Dad, the scalp is a little tight." 

In the past, her mother was very gentle when she tied her hair, and she loved each strand of hair, which made her feel very happy.

But probably her father just raised her, and she was a little careless. Zhizhi's simple little head was worried for a second whether she would lose her hair.

She was sitting in front of Immortal Emperor Guangling, her little face was frightened and worried, holding her fat cheeks and worrying about her hair.

But it was probably because her love for her father was particularly important. Even if she was worried about hair loss, she did not take away the hair that was so carelessly treated by Immortal Guangling.

Lin Qingya stood aside and watched.

Guangling Xianjun was stunned for a while, looked at his daughter's fluffy hair in his hand, and nodded when he saw the little guy's fox ears shaking with nervousness.

His hand is the hand holding the sword. A murderous hand. don't know the severity.

However it seems appropriate to brush a child's hair more tenderly. Xianjun Guangling calmly relaxed his fingers and continued to braid his daughter's hair.

He was never someone who was sad and thought too much in his heart.

"How about this?" 

He lightened the strength on his hands, bit by bit, gently tying his daughter's hair patiently.

Maybe at first he just wanted to play with the newly recognized girl, but when he heard the little guy happily "Yeah!" and let him comb her hair obediently and happily, Immortal Guangling's smile softened.

He gently brushed a simple bun for the chubby little guy who did not know when the back figure became rounded, looked at his hand, a flash of inspiration flashed and pulled out a thin white rubber band to give ZhiZhi is good.

Lin Qingya watched silently.

Lin Qingya smiled when he saw that Immortal Guangling used a piece of evil dragon tendon to tie Zhizhi's hair.

This is probably the most expensive rubber band in the cultivation world.

"Okay, let Daddy take a look " 

Immortal Lord Guangling said enthusiastically after he tied Zhizhi's hair.

The little guy touched the top of her head, shook her hairy ears, turned around, and happily showed her father what she looked like now.

She is still young, but she probably inherited a bit of the characteristics of the fox clan, that is, smug...

but she re-tied her hair and used a new rubber band, and this little thing happily rushed into the Guangling Immortal Lord's arms, she kissed his cheek, blinking her eyes and said, 

"Daddy, you are so nice!"

Being dressed up by Daddy, she felt that she was the most beautiful cub in the cultivation world.

Obviously it's just a hairdo.

But she seems to have got the whole world.

Guangling Xianjun smiled and looked at this cub who was good at contentment.

"The clothes should also be made new. Look at what you are wearing." 

Shouldn't his daughter be made of the most beautiful shark yarn? It's just ordinary, don't know where the clothes came from, and even a protective formation has no magic effect.

Immortal Lord Guangling gave his disciple a sideways glance.

Although Lin Qingya has a gentle temperament, he still has something to say... 

His master suddenly brought back a little junior sister. When the little guy came, she was wearing only a long-wear dress. In a hurry, it was too late to make it for Zhizhi. I can only go to the sect to borrow a few pieces from others.

In such a hurry, there is nothing good or bad about it.

"However, the headmaster has already ordered Zhizhi's new clothes to be made, and they will be delivered to Zhizhi soon."

Lin Qingya reported.

The relationship between the Vientiane Sect headmaster and the Guangling Xianjun brothers has always been good.

Just like a few days ago, the headmaster disciple Jingyue was talking nonsense in front of the hall of Immortal Lord Guangling. In just a few days, the Jingyue siblings were driven to the Demon Realm for training.

Because Zhizhi is the daughter of the Immortal Monarch of Guangling, the real head teacher is also very attentive to Zhizhi, even thinking of new clothes.

Although Immortal Emperor Guangling had always not cared much about this kind of thing, he smiled when he heard that the real headmaster gave Zhizhi's attention, touched the little guy's fox ears and said,