119❧ the prices for affections.

Long Xuyu was thin and weak, and even though she shivered, she firmly stabbed the dagger into Immortal Monarch Yiyang.

Immortal Lord Yiyang was stabbed unpreparedly and the pain was incomparable.

He looked at the child in disbelief.

"Xuyu, you!"

"Master, I know I'm wrong. But I can't help it. If you love me so much, please love me again, okay?" 

Long Xuyu said in tears while choking, "Mother, Uncle Jiang, as well as me, the lives of the three of us are in the hands of the teacher uncle."

Even the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect couldn't resist the thunderbolt formation, let alone their mother and daughter?

Long Xuyu choked out, looked up at the headmaster of Taiyi Zong with a gloomy face and said, "If Master Master still has a place in your heart, please let us go! Master Master, you know this dagger, Isn't it right?"

The dagger in her hand, of course, is known to the headmaster of Taiyizong.

That is the thorn that can be regarded as vicious among the magic cultivators.

The best magic weapon, able to break open the cultivator's protective magic weapon. Even the immortal steps are caught off guard and will be injured.

As long as the cultivator suffers this, the devilish energy will enter the body.

Moreover, looking at the tinge of blood that flashed on Long Xuyu's dagger, Taiyizong's headmaster felt that no matter how he thought about it, that Zhuxian thorn might have also refined that dangerous bloodshot.

If this demonic energy entered the body, how could Immortal Lord Yiyang be able to bear it?

he fears the Dantian will be severely damaged.

On weekdays, he would not be so nervous.

But Xianjun Yiyang has received damages in his dantian twice in a row. If he does this again, I am afraid that even the elixir may not be able to save him.

What's more, thinking that Long Xuyu was in the sect and actually carried the Immortal Execution Thorn with her, which made people think deeply.

The headmaster of Taiyizong was full of furious anger. He laughed and said in a harmonious voice, 

"Okay, good, good! Xu Yu, I really didn't expect that you are more talented than your mother."

He hated this pair of mothers. The woman he wanted to die, he even wished that the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons could be beheaded on the spot.

Chaofeng had already told him that Immortal Lord Guangling had killed the demon baby of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, in Yinyue Villa.

Now the man below is exactly the same as the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, that's for sure.

After the demon cultivator seizes the house, it will inevitably change into his own appearance but he thinks, this may be another demon baby of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons.

As long as beheaded, no matter whether the surnamed Jiang has a way back, it will be a heavy blow to the demon cultivator. Squinting his eyes, Tai Yizong made a choice.

He was reluctant to pay so much Yiyang Xianjun for the sect.

But if it is said that the three of them are spared for the sake of Immortal Lord Yiyang, how can so many fellows and innocent monks who have fallen from Taiyi Sect suffer?

"Xuyu, why? Little Junior Sister, are you really... really having an affair with a demon cultivator?" The formation stopped for a while and the people below Thunder had a chance to breathe.

Immortal Lord Yiyang couldn't believe it, and looked at the crying woman lying on the ground in pain. His lips trembled slightly, even if the wound was so painful, it was not as painful as his heart at the moment.

Seeing that he has trusted and cared for so many years, but now she is so ruthless, while using the cry he once loved and cherished, she resolutely stabbed him Long Xuyu, and he went to Xiangshui again.

He didn't know what was wrong.

Why does it become like this.

Obviously he loves them so much.

But how could they be willing to treat him like this?

Years of running around and paying are like a joke. Even Immortal Yiyang was in a trance at this moment and murmured, "Xiang Shui, if it wasn't for you back then, how could I and... get to where we are now?"

He and Dao Companion used to be so affectionate.

But after the little junior sister returned to the sect, she cried and said that she was abandoned by the Heijiao Patriarch, so their brothers and sisters scolded the demon cultivator for being cold and ruthless, and then offending all the demon cultivators.

Because the younger sister would cry when she saw the demon cultivator, she would be in pain so the brothers and sisters also complained, so he say a word to his Taoist companion like that.

He said to her, "Little Junior Sister is hurting in her heart now, she can't see the demon cultivator. You should avoid her. When Junior Junior Sister recovers, I will pick you up again."

The beautiful female cultivator glanced at him with a smile. Turning around and leaving, she said nonchalantly, "The fox family never turns back. There is no shortage of men in the world of cultivation and you are nothing special. It's just a clean break."