Zhizhi didn't believe that such a person who could ruthlessly abandon his so-called lover would have some kind of affection for her third senior brother, and he would pay such attention to her.

Her chubby little face was flushed, and it was obvious very happy that Xiang Shui to have fallen so easily.

Holding the fat tail, she stared at the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect, and turned her little head to look around, and said in a word, 

"Don't let him run away, this person is bad."

Her voice was soft, but very clear , The Sect Master of Wan Mozong's face was slightly dark, he looked at her with fear, took two steps back and said softly, "Monarch, take me away."

His voice was low, but Immortal Guangling had already raised his sword and slashed to his side. go!

The sharp long sword shattered the space.

In the broken sound, a bloody claws held the long sword. However, almost instantly, the long sword's edge flashed, and the claws were smoothly cut down.

An angry roar was released from the void, and from the broken space, a pair of blood-colored eyes looked coldly at Immortal Guangling.

Meeting these eyes, the corner of Immortal Guangling's mouth evoked a faint smile, and he swung out a sword. The bright sword light broke through the space and slashed into the face of the blurred face!

Another stream of blood flew out, and after the space, the pair of eyes closed and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"I hate people looking at me like that."

Through the void, Immortal Guangling looked at those eyes, and he felt unhappy.

A condescending look.

At this moment, Lei Fan, who had been silent all the time, had already slashed down with a sword.

The Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons Sect, who wanted to escape at this opportunity, screamed in horror and was cut in half. From the damaged dantian, a pitch-black devil baby rushed out, glared at them viciously and was about to fly away. Walk.

But the next moment, the fox cub spurted out the golden black fire that the fox cub had just held back, chasing after the demon baby and burning it.

The cracked body suddenly turned into a half black dragon, roaring towards the sky, as if to shred Guangling Immortal Monarch.

The fear that was about to be revealed was nothing at all. The Golden Crow Fire had already wrapped around the demon baby and tightened it hard. The demon baby screamed and melted, and soon, it turned into a smaller black mass.

The remaining small group of demon babies was imprisoned by the Golden Crow Fire into a net of fire, but the fox cub didn't burn him to ashes immediately, but asked majestically, 

"What happened to my third senior brother? Say it or not!" 

If it was just the unimportant Xiang Shui, she would have burned him to ashes.

However, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons... This person has a lot of contacts with the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, and has many secrets of the demons, and also the secret of Jiang Hai. Anyway, her father and senior brothers are all there, so she can safely leave the last ten thousand The primordial spirit of the sect master of the Demon Sect.

But this terrifying fire net is more terrifying than anything imprisoned. The demon baby of the sect master of Wan Mozong has only the last head left, struggling to open his mouth, looking at Jiang Hai and asking for help, 

"Jiang Hai, I am your uncle. "

"Oh." The handsome gray-clothed boy nodded slightly.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong looked at this young man who didn't look like a living person, but felt suffocated.

listen? Is this the humanity in the mouth of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord?

Is this really human?

"I'm willing to tell you everything about the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, as well as the secrets of the Demon Territory. Guangling, please spare my life." The Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect looked like a good father to the fat cub. Immortal Emperor Guangling, the most terrifying man in the world, begged.

He just looked like he was complacent, and even... when he saw that the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord had only met Guangling Immortal Lord last time and refused to show up again, he had obviously abandoned him, and he was immediately resentful.

As a demon cultivator, it was normal to betray the alliance in order to survive, and he eagerly wanted to tell Immortal Guangling of his worth.

Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows, countless sword lights turned into cages, and imprisoned the only remaining incomplete demon baby of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons. He mentioned with a smile in front of himself and asked, "The lost blood essence of the Heijiao clan is lost refined by you? Ten Thousand Demons?"

The Heijiao Patriarch said that the recovered clan monsters lost their blood essence, so it turned out that the Ten Thousand Demons Sect Master himself refined them.

However, it seems that he used it very jerky, it should have just been refining, otherwise, it would not have been used before.

The black magic baby looked at him in fear.

"What's going on with Jiang Hai?" 

"He, he's fine. He just has humanity. The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord's clan are all born cold-blooded and ruthless, and they only know how to kill monsters that disrupt the world."

He opened his mouth and said sharply in the cold eyes of Immortal Guangling, "I, I just made an agreement with the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, he will give me a body that is related to me by blood, and I will return to the realm of self-cultivation to stabilize the relationship between the Demon Domain and the Demon Realm. The important nodes that connect the cultivation world, in the future when the demons come to the cultivation world, I can have the same power as the demon king."

He wanted to lie and conceal his intentions, but in the cold eyes of Guangling Xianjun, Nothing can hide.

"Nature is ruthless, monster? Bah! The third senior brother is the best, the best person in the world, you are not allowed to say that!"

Fox cub pricked up his ears and got angry when he heard this.

"That's when he met you..."

"No, it's not just us, the third senior brother is so good. He has always been so good!"

She returned to the world of self-cultivation from the skeleton of a cultivator, and since then she has been I know that her third senior brother is the best person.

Not a monster.