Looking intently at the cold and terrifying third eye on the boy's forehead, which had almost opened, he revealed a bit of doubt and said softly, 

"This eye..."

"What's wrong with the eyes? The devil doesn't say that only the purest devil's blood can inherit such eyes?"

"There should be emotions in this eye."

"Emotions?"

"Humanity." 

The man said that the surrounding blood mist slowly merged into his body, and in front of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, his body was slowly changing, turning into a taller and more hideous, full of bone spurs covering the whole body.

On the demon's forehead, the third eye was also opened, revealing an emotionless, cold and sinister pupil.

Only when faced with such an eye will people realize how gentle the eyes on the boy's forehead are in the jade slip.

This eye is like the eye of a poisonous snake, and it is not half beautiful at all.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong looked at such an eye, and he couldn't help but withdraw his gaze after only one glance. Even the same vicious people felt that such eyes were terrifying.

But the eye on Jiang Hai's forehead...

"He met someone who could change him and turn him into a 'human'." The hideous Demon Race was wrapped in bone armor, and he could no longer see how handsome he was just now. It's the magic pattern that looks very weird.

He said to the sect master of Wan Mozong with a gloomy face, "For these 'people', it seems that he must kill you. I don't know if the sect master ever thought of it, he thought he only wanted a container, but got I have an opponent." 

There was still a bit of a smile in his words, obviously although he joined forces with the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, the ruthlessness of the Demon Race also made him have no feelings for this so-called companion. 

Seeing him gloating over the misfortune, the Sect Master of Wan Mozong had a bad look on his face, and his skills were not as good as others. He endured and endured and said softly, "I have a way to get him to come to me." 

"What way?" 

"He likes Immortal Guangling very much, and more I like the little fox next to Immortal Lord Guangling." The Sect Master of Wan Mozong narrowed his eyes and said softly.

"Why, you still want to tie that little thing?" Mozu asked with a smile.

"Guangling Xianjun's swords are a joke. Guangling killed Hei Lao with one sword and cut off my demon baby. The fox's mouth is really tricky. But I have a big grievances of this fox, and Jiang Hai must be very interested. , even if he knew it was a trap, he would definitely jump in." 

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong looked at Jiang Hai's powerful spirit in the Jade Slip scene, and said softly, "I really like Xiangshui, but I prefer strength. Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, if you miss your bloodline now, if Jiang Hai continues to grow, I will never get it."

"Do you like my bloodline so much?"

"I want to be as powerful as a Demon Lord, but I'm not going to be able to get it. I can only rely on the container given to me by the Demon Lord." 

The Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons couldn't help showing a faint expression of emotion when he thought of the transaction he once had with the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord in front of him.

He used to be the most powerful demon cultivator, commanding the Ten Thousand Demon Sect, famous in all directions.

But when Hei Lao was dug out, and he was instructed to enter the Demon Realm, he finally understood that such a arrogant demon, facing a pure-blooded demon like the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, was like a moat across the sky.

He hopes that he can also have such a powerful strength. The only way is to seize the body and replace himself with a body.

Therefore, he handed over his own sister to the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, on the condition of joining forces to help the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord control the cultivation world in the future, in exchange for the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord granting himself a body with the blood of the Demon Lord.

His nephew is the most suitable container after he has clearly calculated.

With half of the same blood relatives as him, it will be more suitable to seize the house.

His younger sister is also a demon cultivator. She is a demon cultivator, so it is most suitable to have a child with demon blood.

She didn't know her purpose, nor her transaction with the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord. She only thought that the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord was really attracted to her, so she was with her, but the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect did not go. Remind this once willful and arrogant sister.

Seizing the house was originally a secret between him and the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord.

But suddenly one day, his sister disappeared without a trace, and even he couldn't find it with his tracking technique. Although it's a pity, that's fine.

The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is a top-level demon powerhouse, and it is not easy to breed bloodlines. He just thought that the false feelings of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord were discovered by his sister, and he left with anger.

Although he regretted it, he didn't care more about it.

The magic cultivator doesn't value the so-called blood relationship.

It has been more than ten years since his sister left. He is so busy with so many important things that he has no time to pay attention to her.

"It's a pity. But it's not too late."

 "Be careful of that fox's Golden Crow Fire. The Golden Crow Fire restrains me, and I won't come forward to help you in this matter. But I didn't expect that the Golden Crow's Primordial Spirit would be on this little thing."

The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord glanced at Jiang Hai with interest, and asked the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, "What is your solution?" 

He was obviously curious, but facing his son, his eyes didn't show any ripples. It seems that there is no other interest than curiosity to see if the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons can take away his own son.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong sneered and said, "Xiang Shui is the enemy of the fox. If Xiang Shui is used as bait, Jiang Hai will surely come."

Even if he knew it was a trap, as long as it was for his junior sister, he would come even if he went through fire and water.

Where there is a human heart, there is weakness.

Everyone is like that.

"I remember that Xiangshui Fairy is your beloved." The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord showed a somewhat hideous smile.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong was just smiling.

He laughed, and not long after, some rumors about the Xiangshui Fairy began to fall into Jiang Hai's ears near the Taiyizong city.

This Xiangshui is more than Jianghai's enemy, and it is also a huge shame for Taiyizong. The monks of Taiyizong hate Xiangshui so much that their eyes are green. When they hear her news, they can't hold back, and they immediately want to look for it.

In the end, someone told Headmaster Taiyizong, "I did find the trace of Xiangshui River, in a canyon thousands of miles away. Headmaster, that canyon doesn't seem to be very safe."

"What do you think?" Taiyizong Zhang The teacher asked Jiang Hai.

Jiang Hai was expressionless and said calmly, "It doesn't matter if it's not safe. As long as there are traces of it, it is possible to find the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect. It's easy."

With such a great reputation, he wanted to catch the Ten Thousand Demons Sect. The sovereign's head-shrinking tortoise is nothing more than that.

Now Ten Thousand Demons Sect has taken the initiative to think, as long as he moves, he can find a way to destroy him.

He continued dumbly, "I brought the teleportation formation."

He is not a demon cultivator's opponent, but he can inspire the teleportation formation, and invite Immortal Guangling to come here.

Otherwise, does the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons think that he really only fights alone?

He will also master the great summoning technique.