"How did the old devil who tried to cultivate the Myriad Demon Art come up with such a method in the first place. The Blood Demon Lord cultivates with the water of the blood-turning pond and hurts people, so the so-called absorbing the blood of the Great Demon to cultivate the Myriad Demon Art has nothing to do with this Scarlet Blood Demon Lord." 

The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord cultivates with blood.

So, is the Myriad Demon Secret Art obtained by the Demon Cultivator also related to the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord?

Even thinking about it, since the demon cultivator can practice the Myriad Demon Art, the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, who is a demon, will also be interested in the blood of the big demon.

When the elder Peacock was thinking, he mentioned the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, and he couldn't help but set his eyes on Jiang Hai.

He already knew that Jiang Hai was the nephew of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, and his father was a Demon Lord. Jiang Hai didn't hide it either, he had already told them, the immortal rank powerhouses, that his father was said to be the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord.

But this Jianghai... Elder Peacock thinks about this handsome young man's initiative, if he goes to encircle and suppress the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, please be sure to bring him with him, he wants that blood-turning pool.

This kid also dug up the treasures of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons before, no matter how you think about it, no matter how you think, this is really a dutiful son.

Also came to the Demon Realm.

This is to never forget the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord!

"Don't worry, Great Elder, if he encounters the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, if he uses that bloodshot as a means of attack, I will take action." Jiang Hai is also very familiar with Demon Domain, where he grew up after all.

He said to the crowd with a blank expression, "If necessary, I am willing to go to the depths of the Demon Realm to investigate the trail of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord and the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect."

He was more used to being in the Demon Realm, but was rejected by Shou Shi.

The cultivator said seriously to Jiang Hai, "You are just a Yuan Ying cultivator, even if the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons is severely injured, you may not be his opponent by all means, let alone the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord. Being able to control the water in the blood-melting pool is your greatest help."

Jiang Hai wrote it down.

Everyone no longer mentioned the matter of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord. On the contrary, they were more concerned about Lei Fan's tribulation.

The calamity is imminent, and the thunder resonates. Even if you have become an immortal rank powerhouse, and the immortal Dao is complete, your scalp will feel numb in retrospect.

Lei Fan didn't care about this kind of thing.

When he was still in the middle of the night, he held a fox cub with a big cloak and a sense of mystery, and the fat tail was propped up in the cloak and went to the door of the monks.

Standing far away in the sky, a fox cub took out his bottomless pocket, threw pill bottles into it one by one, and ran away when he lost it.

Lei Fan was in the Mahayana period, the speed of escape in the Mahayana period was extremely fast, and the monks hadn't recovered yet, so the two brothers and sisters had long since escaped.

This whole night, the heavens descended, and the brothers and sisters were busy. The next morning, Lei Fan sent the tired little guy home to sleep. The mysterious man's fox cub suddenly stuffed a big pill bottle into her big brother's arms.

"Senior brother, you must be safe." The little guy stuffed him a large bottle of high-level elixir and elixir, rested his head on his shoulder, and said in a low voice.

She was extremely tired and her voice became weak, but Lei Fan looked at the pill bottle in his arms and fell silent.

The meandering black air swam over his shoulders and lay quietly beside the fox cub's snow-white face.

Lei Fan didn't shoot it away either.

He just raised his fingertips, lightly touched the face of the sleeping little guy on his shoulders with his finger, lowered his eyes, and said softly, 

"Family."

"in Zhizhi's heart, we are all her Family." Lin Qingya greeted him and said in a low voice with a smile.

"Have you talked to her about me?"

"Without my senior brother's permission, who would gossip about my senior brother. I just think that Zhizhi wouldn't care."

"Neither doesn she care about Tiansha Guxing ?" asked.

"She doesn't care about this."

"It's similar to the master. Is it really not the master's own life?" These words were sound transmission, and only Lin Qingya could hear them, which showed that Lei Fan was careful.

However, he was the first to doubt the origin of the cub, and asserted that he had stolen it, but now, he suspects that Zhizhi is the birth of Immortal Emperor Guangling.

Lin Qingya also knew that the only one who didn't care about Lei Fan's so-called Tiansha Lone Star was Guangling Xianjun besides Zhizhi.

At that time, Lei Fan was locked at home because of his suffocating anger, and his family hated him in every possible way. Only Immortal Guangling took him in. The Immortal Monarch of Guangling back then, Zhizhi today...

"It is because of the resemblance that they became father and daughter." Lin Qingya also said with a smile.

"Junior sister. Humph!" 

Lei Fan snorted lightly, but carefully put the little guy into Lin Qingya's arms, looking at Jiang Hai who was waiting quietly not far away, suddenly said, "I am very He will soon pass the calamity. He will not die."

He did what he said, and a few days later, when he returned with the slaughtering aura of beheading many powerful demons, he did not return to the city, but he was halfway there. 

Picking a decent hill, the murderous aura shot into the sky, and the thunder roared down.

The fox cub was held by Immortal Emperor Guangling and looked at the mountain from a distance, and saw the endless thunder, roaring and falling with the power of destroying the sky and destroying the earth.