But because of the food, I can't say anything angry.

"Guangling's swordsmanship is indeed the strongest in the world." Immortals can't really tell the difference between strengths and weaknesses, but the paths of immortals are different.

Just like Immortal Monarch Guangling, who specializes in killing, so killing demons is extraordinarily simple.

For example, the patriarch of the fox clan, who is more refined in arithmetic, calculates the secrets, and peeks into the future. He is the strongest in the world of self-cultivation.

There is also Danhuo Zhenren, fighting skills... not to mention, but the technique of alchemy is proud of the cultivation world. Even the strongest cultivator has to bow in front of Danhuo Zhenren for an elixir.

Immortal Monarch Yiyang, who has never seen Taiyizong, is also a strong person in the world, but the elixir who does not have Danhuo Zhenren is now a waste.

After living for a thousand years, the elder Peacock was too lazy to get angry, but looking at the invitation of the Immortal Emperor Guangling, he said, "It can be seen that it is indeed the right decision to tell you about the magic cultivation. Guangling, I am going to return to the Demon Realm, you..."

"Okay." 

Anyway, I have to take my daughter to see the eldest apprentice afterwards, Immortal Lord Guangling said indifferently.

"You are much better at talking than your master." Elder Peacock said slowly.

He has lived in the world of self-cultivation for thousands of years, and Immortal Lord Guangling can naturally be called a "boy" in front of him.

He naturally also knew the master of Immortal Emperor Guangling, not only he was the master, but also his grandfather...

Seeing Immortal Guangling's still uninterested face, the elder Peacock continued to say lightly in the eyes of the fox cub who was turning his head curiously, "It's more humane than they all have." 

The lineage of Immortal Guangling, from It's not just that he has a cold temperament, no blood, no tears, no feelings.

In this vein of Vientiane Sect Sword Cultivation, one is counted as one, there is no personality, and it is cold, like a long sword unsheathed, so cold and hard that there is no emotion at all.

Moreover, he doesn't seem to have any feelings for the cultivation world.

The world fears them.

They also never miss the world.

It has always been through the Immortal Thunder Tribulation, and when you lift your feet, you will soar.

Like Immortal Monarch Guangling, who is willing to stay in the cultivation world to take care of the sect for a few years after he has completed his immortal path, he is considered a rare "good person" in this vein.

And, it seems more human these days.

It can be seen that raising cubs is good for physical and mental health.

This is the meaning in the eyes of the elder Peacock.

Guangling Xianjun was silent, snorted coldly in his heart, but did not refute anything.

On the other hand, the fox cub was overjoyed to hear that her father was praised. She was finally overjoyed, so she hurriedly cared about Kong Ci.

This peacock family boy bumped into Lin Qingjing. In order to protect the little white tiger from being taken away, Lin Qingjing, who was higher than himself, was severely injured.

Although he has recovered, his clothes are still covered in blood.

This beautiful little big brother was injured in order to protect the cub, and the fox cub looked at his gorgeous but pale face, how distressed!

She hurriedly took out her pockets, stuffed the wounded elixir into Kong Ci's cold palm and said, "Bubu! Big Brother Xiao Kong Bubu!"

"Ha!" Look at the beautiful peacock essence.

Elder Peacock snorted coldly.

"I'm fine." Kong Ci only felt that the cubs of hairballs who were huddled around him were crying and chirping.

He raised his hand and touched Zhizhi's little head, and in order to reassure her, he swallowed the elixir in her hand.

That spirit pill melted in the mouth, turned into a warm aura, and quickly merged into his body.

Seeing that the boy's face had regained a bit of ruddy, the fox cub was relieved and went to look at the little white tiger who seemed to have been hurt by Lin Qingjing.

The little white tiger's belly and a large piece of fur on its back were gone, revealing bald skin. It should have been injured there, but it has been healed.

It was crying and lying on Kong Ci's lap with its tail hanging on the ground. Seeing that Kong Ci had recovered a lot, it was relieved and scared.

A small white tiger with golden feathered wings trembling.

Thinking that Lin Qingjing grabbed it viciously, lifted the restraint so that it couldn't scream, and said that he would peel it off, the little white tiger choked, leaned in the fox cub's arms and cried, 

"Sister Zhizhi, it's scary. !"

It grew up in the clan's land, and cubs are naturally spoiled, and the first time they met such a bad person, they couldn't help but feel even more pitiful.

Chijinyan looked at the white tiger with its furry tiger head resting on Zhizhi's arm, and fell silent.

"White Tiger Spirit!" Xiao Jin was about to burn its tail in a rage.

The white tiger shrank pitifully into a ball, and arched into Zhizhi's arms.

The three-legged bird that turned into a red gold flame suddenly leaned back in anger.

"Don't quarrel, don't quarrel, it's all mine...my friend." Fox cub hurriedly comforted her poor little white tiger brother, gave him Lingdan to eat, and took the small handkerchief to her with concern. Brother Xiao Kong wiped his face, and he had to stick the hairballs that were crowded one by one, and he wanted to kiss Xiaojin's wings, not to mention how busy he was.

Being so busy, he can still be distracted and not capsize. The elder Peacock watched quietly, and then he looked at the smiling, silent and loving Fox clan patriarch.

Fox clan...

heh.

"This time, the demon cultivator was eliminated, not only because of me, but also because of Zhizhi and Xiaojin." Guangling Xianjun felt that it was very good for the fox cubs to hug each other now.

He watched with satisfaction that the cubs all liked his fat girl, and the silver little Jiao thief turned into a thin silver bracelet, sneakily holding his tail and clasping himself on the fox cub's wrist.

While smiling, he said in the hall that had regained some peace after the demon cultivator was destroyed, "Xiaojin and Zhizhi's Golden Crow fire very restrained for demon cultivator."

A fire set the demon cultivator on the road, It was indeed burned to her mother.

 "There is no Golden Crow in this world." Elder Peacock said lightly, "People from other realms." He came from another world by coincidence, but he was not vigilant... Who looks at one who only knows how to talk to cubs Can the demon clan who quarreled with "My fox!" still be vigilant?

He looked at the golden crow fire that exploded with anger, and said slowly, "It's just infancy." The stronger the demon, the longer the infancy.

Jinwu, who was so childish and quarreling, was also a demon bird. He knew at a glance that this little thing had just been weaned.

But what he said was just that, Immortal Lord Guangling didn't care about the origin of the Golden Crow, and only shared what the demon cultivator had explained before to the great cultivators present.

After finishing talking about this easy-going old devil, he said something about the Scarlet Blood Devil Lord.