129❧ You don't deserve Her.

Start from the beginning

"In the future, Daddy will never hurt Zhizhi's heart. Whatever Zhizhi wants, Daddy will promise you."

He will also hold his daughter in the palm of his hand. Going to the sky, she will love her well, I just ask her to look back at him and stop being bewitched by Immortal Monarch Guangling.

Guangling Xianjun is fake, how could he love Zhizhi more than him?

When his blood-stained hand was about to touch Immortal Emperor Guangling, the fox cub glanced down and hurriedly said to her father, "Dad, don't let him splatter blood!"

Her father is such a good-looking person, what should I do if Xianjun Yiyang gets him dirty?

"Don't worry, I won't." 

Xianjun Guangling smiled lightly, and slapped a sword on Xianjun Yiyang's face!

The man snorted and flew out backwards, half of his face was almost smashed, and the blood was dripping, and he couldn't tell him.

ZhiZhi was relieved.

However, seeing the entangled appearance of Yiyang Xianjun, the fox cub is also very annoyed. After thinking about it, she said to the embarrassed middle-aged man who covered his face and cried bitterly, 

"Don't be disgusting with me and Daddy. You and I have a relationship. Blood relationship, so what? You are not my father. Hurry up, don't get in the way. Otherwise, you will be smash half of your face!"

Fox cub said viciously to Immortal Lord Yiyang, "If you still treat others Talking about me, and framing my father for stealing your cub, and framing my father for lying to your cub who didn't recognize you, I'll let everyone know that you have an affair with Xiangshui!"

"I didn't!" He said. 

Junior sister only has brother and sister love, never...

"I don't care if you have it or not. For her, you even drive away the Taoist companion, can forget the child, and you still say that you have no legs?" Zhizhi said loudly, "Don't pretend very pitiful look. You are to blame for this fate!"

If it weren't for his junior brothers and sisters, how could he be like this now?

It wasn't because of Zhizhi that he was like this, but now he knows how to use her to comfort his empty feelings?

When he was surrounded, loved, and surrounded by so many people, why didn't he think of his daughter?

Zhizhi felt that Immortal Lord Yiyang was hypocritical and shameless. Thinking about what Chaofeng had told him, Immortal Lord Yiyang only spit out blood when he knew that his daughter died.

What is a mouthful of blood?

At that time, He didn't know that I was devastated. Now, after being betrayed and separated from relatives, did He think of my daughter's good?

"Your daughter died, in Weihe's mouth. I have nothing to do with you, I am my daddy's cub. Whoever wants to rob him, daddy..."

"I will kill anyone." Guangling Xianjun continued with laugh .

He looked at the shiny, chubby little guy, raised his eyebrows and said to Immortal Lord Yiyang, 

"Zhizhi is right. Blood relationship is nothing. She is my daughter and brought her back. Yiyang, you probably don't care, when this child was brought back by me, so hungry..."

After being secretly stabbed by the fox cub, Immortal Guangling swallowed the word "shedding hair" and said slowly, "She was so hungry that she have only one breath left."

That day in the cave mansion, holding her tail, she was so hungry that she saw someone she was so frightened that she hid behind the railing and shivered. 

Even if she was brought back, she was still so cautious. she was timidly afraid of the little thing that she was abandoned again, loving her.

Immortal Lord Guangling looked at Immortal Lord Yiyang a few more times.

He agreed with his cub's words.

Family affection, as well as father-daughter affection, has nothing to do with blood.

But he and Zhizhi have their own fate.

Otherwise, there are so many cubs without blood in this world, why does he only raise Zhizhi?

He is not loving nor has compassion for poor children.

Acknowledging Zhizhi is his daughter has nothing to do with the so-called blood relationship or other utilitarian reasons.

It was just a coincidence that he only liked this cub.

"I don't know, I really don't know." When Xianjun Yiyang heard this, he only felt inexplicable heartache. 

The incomparable remorse and sadness made him unable to help but plead to Xianjun Guangling, "Guangling, Please return Zhizhi to me. I will compensate her for the rest of my life."

He desperately raised his head, tears and blood on his face, and said to the handsome man who sneered, 

"You will have many lovely children in the future, but I only have one daughter, Zhizhi. Guangling, I have nothing, please, just take sympathy for me."

"Sympathy for you? Just because you look miserable?"

"I only have Zhizhi left." 

Xianjun Yiyang cried, as if he could only say such a sentence.

But this is useless to the stone-hearted Immortal Guangling.

He just smiled and said to Immortal Lord Yiyang, "Cry more, Zhizhi and I both love watching."

"Love to see!" the fox cub shouted loudly, raising her tail.

"Also, I only have one daughter, Zhizhi. I don't want to mention any cute children. I don't want to be a father to other children." 

Admiring the pitiful appearance of Immortal Yiyang with my own cubs, it is exactly like two big and small bully.

Guangling Xianjun watched for a while, then said with a smile to Lin Qingya who was smiling, 

"Drag him out of the way. It's so ugly to cry." Yi Yang Xianjun dragged up.

Lin Qingya also smiled lightly to Xianjun Yiyang and said, "If Xianjun is lonely and helpless, it is better to go back and look for Long Xuyu."

"Xuyu she ..."

"She did do a lot of bad things and hurt Xianjun, but She is the most beloved child of Xianjun, Xianjun will of course forgive her."

Lin Qingya smiled and said to Xianjun Yiyang, who was tearing at the wound from the sword of Guangling Xianjun, who had torn his chest bloody, 

"She is not as you were saying that there are deep difficulties? At the beginning, Tai Yizong was willing to forgive so many demon cultivators who turned back to the shore, so naturally he should forgive her, why are you willing to shout and kill? Also, Xianjun."

He suddenly lowered his voice, Zai Yi Yang Xianjun whispered in his ear, "Please be sure to live in pain. When your dantian is healed, the younger generation will come to your door and send your dantian broken again."

"You!"

He said such terrible words with a smile, Immortal Lord Yiyang seems to have seen a ghost.

"You don't deserve to be Zhizhi's father. You should end up with nothing."