119❧ the prices for affections.

Start from the beginning

Leaving, even if she has his flesh and blood.

Later, when she was about to fall, she sent a letter to him asking him to pick up his daughter and raise her. He was still busy running for them and forgot to pick up his daughter.

For them, he even wronged his lover and his own children.

It's just because he is a senior brother and a master uncle, he is obliged to take care of them.

would rather offend my family than to offend them.

But now, for them, he lost everything, but they faced his trust and gave him the heaviest blow.

"Senior brother, even if I'm wrong. But you can also be considerate of us." 

Fairy Xiangshui fell into the arms of the Sect Master of Wan Mozong and cried, "I know it's wrong, but what's wrong with feelings? I just, I was only born in the right way, if it wasn't for my senior brothers, I would have been at the ends of the earth with Big Brother Jiang!"

She was so pitiful, Immortal Lord Yiyang suffered severe waist pain, and Long Xuyu was about to faint.

On the side, Lin Qingjing and Si Xin stared blankly, as if at this moment, even if their master was injured, they were reluctant to hold down Long Xuyu.

For a long time, when Immortal Monarch Yiyang was on the verge of falling, the Taiyi Sect Master said slowly, 

"Junior brother, you must understand that you have paid a lot for the sect, but those senior brothers and juniors who have fallen have even given their lives for the sect and the right way...."

He couldn't bear Immortal Lord Yiyang.

But you can't let your fellow sect die in vain.

Maybe he can let them go and take revenge later.

But... he couldn't say such a thing.

Immortal Lord Yiyang paid so much for Taiyizong, but others can not give up.

He had to give an account to everyone who had sacrificed.

"Get up," he said coldly.

However, at this moment, the thunder was brewing again, just as Long Xuyu panicked, she stabbed the Zhu Xian thorn heavily into the dantian of Yiyang Xianjun, and the latter groaned, and only heard a clear click shatter.

From the void of the mountain, suddenly a huge black magic claw shattered the layers of prohibitions and formations, and grabbed the three of the Sect Masters of Ten Thousand Demons.

The endless thunder roared and hit the claws, and the black claws, full of black bone spurs, were tattered and tattered, as if from the other side of the void, the blood-red eyes looked coldly and let out an annoyed sneer.

The almost broken claws grabbed the three people with difficulty and disappeared into the void.

The endless thunder slammed on the mountain, whistling furiously, as if to destroy the entire mountain.

Immortal Lord Yiyang fell to the ground.

As if he had just recovered at this moment, his disciple ran to him.

"Master!" The handsome young man couldn't help shouting.

Lin Qingjing stared blankly at the direction where Long Xuyu disappeared and clenched his hands, showing a bit of sadness.

"Beast! When Long Xuyu threatened your master, why didn't you kill her on the spot!" 

The demonic claws were able to shatter countless restrictions and rescue the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons along with the mother and daughter of Xiangshui, obviously not an ordinary demon.

The headmaster of Taiyi Zong subtly felt the similarity between the claws and Jiang Hai, but now is not the time to talk about it.

He put away the thunderous formation and brought his fellow sect to the side of Immortal Lord Yiyang, slapped Na Si Xin to the ground with a slap, and slapped Lin Qingjing in the face with a backhand slap.

"Rebel! Helping Long Xuyu to lie? Huh?!"

What's more, he asked, "Who asked you to lead your master out?!"

Immortal Lord Yiyang will go out at this time, obviously because he was drawn out. Perhaps, it was the trick of the magic cultivator, which was his last life-saving trump card.

He came to find the mother and daughter of Xiangshui, and he was afraid of Taiyizong's plot, so he led out Immortal Lord Yiyang, who was not his opponent, but had great significance to Taiyizong, as a hostage to escape.

Otherwise, how could it be so coincidental?

Thinking of this, the headmaster of Tai Yizong stared at the senior disciple stubbornly. Na Sixin covered his cheeks and got up, his face full of pain and said, "It's the disciple."

"Beasts who bully their teachers and destroy their ancestors. Women are more important in your hearts than teachers and classmates."

Seeing them like this, the headmaster of Taiyizong sneered twice and said, 

"Since they are all women in their hearts, they still stay here. What does the sect do? The staff and a thousand sticks will expel the Taiyi sect. In the future, you are not allowed to call yourself a disciple of the Taiyi sect."

He wanted to expel them from the sect he grew up in the sect for ten years, "the uncle in charge, the sect is the home of the disciple, where do you want the disciple to go?"

"For the sake of Long Xuyu, I don't think you have any feelings for your family." 

Taiyizong's headmaster didn't bother to pay attention to him, and ordered the two to be dragged to be tortured. He stepped forward and first picked up the extremely weak Yiyang Xianjun.

Seeing that there were bloodshots looming in his dantian, under the wisps of demonic energy, those bloodshots quickly covered the immortal infant who was unable to resist, he groaned in his heart.

While feeding the spirit pills to Immortal Lord Yiyang, one by one he banned them into Immortal Monarch Yiyang, and controlled those bloodshots.

Because Immortal Lord Yiyang is of the Immortal Rank, but now the Immortal Infant is weak, those bloodshots easily control his dantian. Seeing his situation, Headmaster Tai Yizong closed his eyes and was silent for a while.

This kind of bloodshot can be known by looking at the Weihe River.

As long as the yang spiritual energy is drawn into the body, it can be swept away.

But what about after?

Zifu is attacked by Zhiyang spiritual energy again, can it be better?

However, what is more important than Immortal Lord Yiyang at the moment is another matter.

"Brother in charge. Xiangshui she... is she so cheap?" Some elders were unwilling to let the mother and daughter go.

"Cheap?" 

Taiyizong's headmaster sneered, "It's right in my arms. Get their mother and daughter's Yuanshen lamp!"

"Senior brother?!"

"She underestimated Taiyizong." 

The door is the best, but if it is rescued by the demon cultivator, the headmaster of Taiyizong is happy to see it, and his eyes are clear, "She has been doing meticulous work for so long and now she is helping us." 

Lamp, control the news of the magic repair. As long as they hear it, Taiyi zong can also hear it.

At that time, if Mo Xiu knew that some secrets and losses were leaked through Xiangshui...

Mo Xiu was vicious, and in the face of meticulous work, there was no Taizong who killed her so neatly.

Then I hope that with Mo Xiu, he will fulfill her.