116❧ pick up mother.

Start from the beginning

All the way, he hugged the fox cub who was soft and attached, resting her small head on his shoulder, and returned to her cave.

The cave was no different from before he left. When he opened the cave, Immortal Guangling walked in with Zhizhi in his arms, and it was still quiet inside.

Under the brilliance of the night pearl, Zhizhi quickly ran to the quiet sarcophagus and touched her mother's quiet sarcophagus.

She hesitated for a while, then turned to look at Immortal Guangling.

"She's still there." 

Yao Xiu's body, the three-tailed red fox, was still lying in the sarcophagus and was not stolen.

"I know. It has a mother's breath." 

The fox cub nodded her head, hesitated again, but thought that he was behind her, and he didn't need to hide it, so she groped for the sarcophagus for a while, and then again Let out a little bit of spirit.

The spiritual energy merged into the sarcophagus, and the sarcophagus was slowly pushed away by a layer of spiritual light, revealing the lifeless red fox inside that was still described as alive.

This sarcophagus was made by her mother herself.

According to my mother, other than the aura of her and Zhizhi's mother and daughter, no one else could open the sarcophagus.

Just like the original Daojun Weihe, he moved the sarcophagus, but he had no choice but to give up.

The little guy didn't know why he opened the sarcophagus like this to disturb her mother's long sleep, like a ghost.

Maybe... she just wanted to see her mother more, and let her see how she looks now.

Chubby, well-raised cub.

She is very happy with her father.

"Mother, let's go together, this is our home forever. But Zhizhi and mother can be together now." 

The little guy lay on the edge of the open sarcophagus, feeling the breath of her mother in the sarcophagus, and whispered She said, "Zhizhi is so powerful now that she can protect her mother. She also has very good fathers, brothers."

She was actually sad in her heart.

At the beginning, after refining the Reincarnation Pill, Zhizhi was thinking that when her mother was still alive, it would be great if she could refine the Reincarnation Pill.

The reincarnation pill can completely repair the demon pill of the mother.

She took out her last remaining vital reincarnation pill, pursed her lips, and fed this precious and priceless reincarnation pill into the mouth of the red fox.

When my mother was alive, she could not eat the reincarnation pill.

Now...

She just thought, just wanted to give her the Reincarnation Pill, as if she had fulfilled her many, many wishes.

Feeding the reincarnation pill to her mother, and watching the elixir transform into aura and melt into the mouth of the red fox, the little guy reluctantly closed the sarcophagus again.

She tugged at her little jacket with some guilt, and said to Immortal Guangling who raised her eyebrows and looked at her, "Daddy, Reincarnation Pill, I'm sorry." 

The spirit grass needed for Reincarnation Pill is very precious and rare, and it is difficult to gather it together.

Just like the reincarnation pill she refined before, eight, but it has consumed the many spiritual grasses collected by Guangling Xianjun since his enlightenment, some of which are rare even in the realm of self-cultivation.

For such a precious elixir, she consumed one to her fallen mother. For others, it would be a waste.

"Then do you regret it?" Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and asked.

"No regrets." Zhizhi drooped her ears and shook her head.

Even if she did it again, she would give the Reincarnation Pill to her mother, even if she knew that it was actually a waste of elixir.

"As long as you don't regret it and feel that doing so has your own meaning, then you don't need to apologize."

Immortal Guangling never took the so-called precious spirit grass to heart, glanced at the sarcophagus again, and casually retracted his gaze, Feeling the demon cultivator's fall, the demonic energy that is still very strong even after the fall... Did this demon cultivator become a big devil before she fell?

This demonic energy has not dissipated for so long. It can be seen that the demon cultivator may have realized the true meaning of demonic cultivation.

However, after such a sarcophagus with demonic energy followed Zhizhi's side, Immortal Guangling felt that the demonic energy should be sealed, so he raised his hand, and a sword intent turned into a coffin, wrapping the sarcophagus in it.

After he couldn't feel the breath of any demon cultivator, he took a storage ring and took the sarcophagus, and gave it to the fox cub who was looking up at him.

"She will accompany you in the future." 

She fell asleep in Zhizhi's storage ring.

As long as the fox cubs think this will make her feel at ease, then everything will be fine.

Zhizhi touched the storage ring in the palm of her hand, and the instinctive sense of unease and crisis in her heart dissipated at once.

She nodded vigorously, and hurriedly wagged her tail, putting away all the things that lived in the cave mansion, lest another bad person like Daojun Weihe take away all her precious things.

After finishing the cave, Immortal Guangling hugged her but did not leave immediately, but hung a small sword on the gate of the small town at the foot of the mountain where mortals gathered.

"If there really is a magic cultivator, or a cultivator comes to look for your mother's cave, but can't find it, if they want to use mortals to take out their breath, the sword intent will be activated."

All cultivators inside and outside the city walls who reveal malicious intent will be cut by the sword intent induction. kill.

While speaking, Guangling Xianjun rubbed the fox cub's fur ears and smiled.

"Since they have enshrined you, then give them the protection they should have received."

"Daddy!"

Her eyes were sour, and she felt very happy.

"So, are you relieved?" Guangling Xianjun asked with hooked lips.

What greeted him was a sticky stick coming from a cub!

"Daddy, thank you."

He did everything she wanted for her.

She will also take her mother and go back to their home.

.