114❧ pot after pot

Start from the beginning

"You should take care of yourself."

Wife and eldest parted, but only for Weihe and Xiangshui, junior brother, junior senior, is it worth it?

He sighed and continued, "You don't need to think too much about the past. Also, you will stay far away from Guangling in the future."

"Senior Brother?!" 

"I don't understand why Guangling has repeatedly conflicted with me. Fifth Junior Brother, Weihe, Junior Sister, and even the former Kongxuan... "

He said with a complicated expression, "Kongxuan said back then that he fell into his hands, and he did not deny it." 

"Brother head teacher, is he trying to drive me out and kill me?"

"Kongxuan didn't killed by him." Taiyizong head teacher said with a frown.

"What?" 

Immortal Lord Yiyang said in surprise, "Senior brother said that Kongxuan was not shot by Guangling? You...do you know who killed my junior brother?"

"It's not Guangling. It's not up to you to stand up for him. Well, you can go to retreat."

"Senior brother, I want to discuss something with you."

"What?"

"It's time for the immortal rank to change defense. I heard that this time, Shou Shiren Although he will not return to the cultivation world, there is still the great elder of the peacock clan who will leave the Demon Realm, and there will be an immortal rank powerhouse in our righteous sects to switch defenses with him."

Seeing the Taiyi sect master patiently listening to his own words, Immortal Lord Yiyang pursed the corners of his mouth and said, "If I am willing to go to the Demon Realm and suppress the Demon Race, then the various sects will also provide me with elixir to restore my wounds, so that I will not go backwards in realm and be unable to resist the Demon Race, right?" 

His words made Taiyizong's headmaster look a little surprised, and after thinking for a moment, he smiled and said, "You are right. Junior brother, you still think carefully, if you are willing to guard the demon domain, then the elixir is hopeful. ." 

Immortal Lord Yiyang was injured this time, and the real Danhuo refused to give him the elixir again. There are only a few elixir, and they can't all be given to Immortal Lord Yiyang to eat alone.

Not every cultivator is as lucky as Guangling Xianjun, there is a cub who specializes in refining elixir for her family.

What's more, Immortal Lord Yiyang was not injured for the sake of righteousness. The remaining elixir of Danhuo Zhenren were sent to the Demon Realm.

Because of his refusal, the headmaster of Taiyizong was feeling a great headache, and now the matter mentioned by Immortal Lord Yiyang made him wake up.

The sects of the right way guard the demon domain, and in order to compete with the strong demons, there are naturally immortals sitting in the town.

However, even if the immortal-level powerhouse guards the Demon Realm, they cannot let people guard it without a deadline. Therefore, the various sects agreed that the Immortal Rank will be in office every 50 years. Tier powerhouse.

Because the Immortal Rank is the top combat power in the cultivation world, naturally no difference is allowed, so the elixir will also be provided to them.

Now that the time to switch defenses has come, Immortal Lord Yiyang is willing to go to the Demon Realm at this time, and there will definitely be an elixir to heal him.

The headmaster of Taiyizong showed a bit of relief, and Xianjun Yiyang's pale face also showed a bit of warmth.

"I also hope to make achievements in the Demon Territory in exchange for high-level elixir, so that the younger brothers and sisters can recover."

He was willing to go to the Demon Territory, one for himself, and the other for the Weihe and Xiangshui.

As long as you kill high-level demons, you can exchange credit for high-level elixir, and then you can save people.

Taiyizong's smile gradually faded.

He looked at Xianjun Yiyang with a solemn face for a moment, then shook his head slightly and said, "Junior brother, since you left the customs, you have only talked about the Weihe River and the Xiangshui River." 

"Why not?"

After being down for so long, even if you run for the sake of the younger brothers and sisters and don't have time to worship in person, at least... it's good even just to say a few words in your mouth.

But looking at Immortal Yiyang's puzzled face, he couldn't say these words, he waved his hand and said, "It's nothing. It's just that since you want to go to the Demon Realm, you should retreat for the time being. As for the elixir to ensure your recovery, I have to talk to you all. The sects discuss."

The elixir supplied by the demon domain to the immortal rank is controlled by the sects together, and he naturally has to discuss with the sects and promise many benefits.

Thinking about the feud between Danhuo Zhenren and Taiyizong, the elixir was difficult, and the Taiyizong headmaster felt exhausted and suffocated.

The Guangling Immortal Monarch of the Vientiane Sect was inherently talented and his disciples were also outstanding. But they are too one, but they came out with such evil animals as Xiangshui.

He avoided Xianjun Yiyang, who finally agreed to go to retreat with a smile on his face. He called in a disciple and said to him with a pleasant face, "Go visit your uncle Xiangshui for me. By the way, I am now suspicious of her and Xu Yu. Collusion with the demon cultivators, within three days, I am afraid they will send their mother and daughter to the Frozen Barrier."

That was where Tai Yizong punished and imprisoned the rebels of the sect, and it was extremely cold.

"Master, will you scare the snake?" The disciple asked involuntarily.

"It's her grass. You go." Headmaster Taiyizong said slowly, "Your uncle Yiyang goes to retreat, don't let anyone disturb him." His voice was cold, and the disciple led the way.

Seeing him leave, the headmaster of Taiyizong rubbed his eyebrows and murmured in a low voice, "Elixir, elixir! Elixir is rare!"

He pondered over the matter of Immortal Lord Yiyang.

In Yinyue Villa, Zhizhi was lying on the arm of Immortal Emperor Guangling, listening to her teacher-in-chief mentioning the change of the Immortal Rank.

"Shou Shi say that he can't go back to the realm of self-cultivation. It's good in the Demon Realm." The headmaster said to Immortal Guangling, "Lei Fan is in the Demon Realm he guards and he won't come back. But the great elder of the Peacock Clan said he wants to go back to the cultivation world... When he came back, don't  he take off Yiyang's head?"

Immortal Yiyang had no grudges against the demon cultivators of the Peacock family, but his junior disciples were older than Liangzi from the Peacock family.

Back then, when the Heijiao Patriarch drove out Xiangshui Fairy back to Taiyi Zong, Xiangshui Fairy cried and went back, and her fellow apprentices and brothers were furious.

Just by chance, at that time, the Peacock Clan came to discuss with the Hei Jiao about continuing to form an alliance. 

Those Taiyi Sect cultivators just pointed to the beautiful yao xiu of the Peacock Clan, saying that the Hei Jiao Clan patriarch was fascinated by beauty, and the two secretly forged.

But... the demon cultivator they were accusing happened to be a male cultivator....

The Peacock family is different from other demon cultivators. The male cultivators are more gorgeous and enchanting, while the female cultivators are mostly demure and beautiful.

The Taiyizong was turned upside down, and the demon cultivators of the Peacock clan suffered from this shame and humiliation. How could they bear it, beat these Taiyizong cultivators with all their meridians and go away.

Since then, Taiyizong has had a bad relationship with the Peacock family.

Now that the great elder of the Peacock clan has returned to the world of self-cultivation, why don't they go to the mountain gate and let Taiyizong give an explanation?

The teacher master real person rejoices in misfortune.

The fox cub pricked up her ears. Although she didn't know the person he mentioned, she heard that Immortal Lord Yiyang was probably going to be unlucky.

Three fat tails stood up.

The headmaster laughed.

On the other end of the telescopic mirror, the furry little villain heard the roar of the pill furnace from outside the house, and climbed down from her father's lap contentedly, wagging her tail to reveal a happy expression of harvest.

"Oh, the elixir is ripe again."