In the fox cub's milky cry, Immortal Guangling slapped the black dragon puppet with a sword, and the huge black dragon smashed into the distance, fragmented, and could no longer fly.

At this time, the demon baby was full of resentment, holding a jet-black spiritual bead, and broke away from the body that began to slowly collapse.

The man's body burst suddenly, turning into countless black blood rain, but instead of attacking Immortal Emperor Guangling, he rushed towards the righteous disciple with a panic-stricken face.

Jiang Hai waved the spirit sword in his hand, turning it into a halo, isolating all the blood rain, but there was still some blood rain, which could break through his sword light.

It was obviously a very terrifying thing. In addition to the demonic energy, there seemed to be surging flesh and blood that looked like living things. It was obviously the devil's crooked method of the demon cultivator.

The disciples of the right way didn't just wait for Jiang Hai's help, they all released numerous body protection instruments to resist, and in the blink of an eye, Immortal Guangling showed his figure among them, raising his hand with a sword light.

The rain of blood dissipated.

There is also a fox cub, who is very active, patting his chubby belly, and spraying sparks into the sky, burning all the broken flesh and blood to annihilation.

When Xiao Jin is about to work, he always hums and chirps.

But when it comes to burning demons, Xiao Jin is no longer sleepy.

On the circling golden core, the red gold flame tried hard to help the fox cub spit out.

"Let you release the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, and let you be a cultivator!"

"Burn your whole family!"

Chijin Flame lay on the golden pill in Zhizhi Dantian, scolding.

"The devil who killed a thousand knives is you! I've done nothing for nothing!"

If it wasn't for the devil who quarreled with the Scarlet Blood Devil and secretly smuggled the blood of the blood pool, then the hero of Xiaojin would still be able to suppress the Scarlet Devil. You roll your eyes!

Xiao Jin boasted confidently.

If you say who the red gold flame hates the most in this world? There must be a Ten Thousand Demon Sect.

While helping the fox cub spit flames, Xiao Jin was daring, jumping his feet and yelling at Jiang Hai, "Eat his devil baby! Bubu!"

Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows slightly, and smiled faintly again, ignoring Xiaojin's clamor, and lightly swung a sword to the demon baby who had already escaped in a blink of an eye.

The devilish baby's demonic energy flashed, escaping extremely fast, and it escaped thousands of miles in a blink of an eye, and just after showing the joy of escaping from birth on his face, he heard a whistling behind him.

Before he could turn his head, he instinctively let out a scream!

Jian guang easily cut the demon baby open.

The magic baby was stiff in the air for a moment, as if he didn't believe that he was cut down so easily, and in a blink of an eye, it was annihilated with the small ball in his arms.

"Is this... the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect was killed?" Chaofeng escaped once again, looking at the direction where the demon baby finally disappeared, she couldn't help asking in surprise.

Guangling Xianjun sneered.

"How could he have only one demon baby." For a top-notch insidious demon cultivator like the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, it would be impossible if he didn't cultivate two or three demon infants as a spare tire.

Just like Jiang Hai, isn't it also two babies sitting side by side?

Guangling Xianjun watched his cub hurriedly crawled down from his arms, and asked her third senior brother Xiaofeng to greet her, and said coldly, "It's just to kill his distraction."

But even if it's just one of the demon babies, When it comes to the foundation, it is also a heavy blow to the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons. Even the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons gave up his body.

I am afraid that in the future if he wants to make trouble again, he will have to take the house.

"Thank you Xianjun for saving life." Several disciples of the righteous way stepped forward and said.

Seeing that there are not only Taiyi sect, but also Hehuan sect disciples among these disciples, it can be seen that there are quite a few disciples besieged in this Hidden Moon Villa, Immortal Guangling glanced at them coldly, and murmured, "This is better than Weihe. Are they strong?"

Whether it was Chao Feng or the young man known as Senior Brother Guan, Immortal Lord Guangling heard their words just now in the sky.

Taiyizong has young disciples who can say those words, isn't it much stronger than that of Weihe Daojun?

He was not interested in winning over the disciples who had just been rescued by him, raised his eyes, glanced at the villa that had been destroyed by the monks' battle, and looked back at Zhizhi.

"Daddy!" 

The fox cub appeared with three fat tails, arranged in a fan shape, and swayed back and forth behind her chubby little body.

"There's a magic circle behind, Zhizhi, you stay here." It was easy to break the magic circle, and Immortal Guangling rubbed the roots of her hairy ears, preventing the cubs from running around so hard, and went there in an instant. The direction of the magic array went.

At this time, Chaofeng also thought of something, and while taking the spirit pill that Fox Cub handed her to replenish her vitality, she said to Zhizhi, "Follow us, there may not be a magic cultivator in this villa." 

The consciousness of Immortal Guangling must have already searched here. If there are still demons, it is impossible to put Zhizhi here with confidence.

The other righteous disciples also stepped forward. Seeing the fox cub handing over the elixir, Senior Guan showed a bit of embarrassment and asked her and Jiang Hai, "Senior Jiang, and this junior sister, do you still have any questions? Do you remember me?"

He was attacked by bloodshots in the secret realm of the disciple's trial that day, and his dantian was injured. If Jianghai hadn't drawn the bloodshot, the fox cubs specially refined the Heart Condensing Pill for him, I'm afraid he is still in the same place as Daojun Weihe. Locked up in restraint.

Thinking of Daojun Weihe's bleak end now, Senior Brother Guan couldn't help but have lingering fears.

He was very afraid that he would turn into a crippled person like Daojun Weihe.

But if he said whether he regretted being the last stand to protect other fellows at that time, he did not.

He has no regrets.

With a nervous expression on his face, Jiang Hai nodded expressionlessly, the fox cub squeezed around with three fat tails, nodded and shouted, "Remember! Senior Brother Guan!"

"I was in a drowsiness before, so I haven't had time to talk to Senior Brother Jiang... Can I call you Junior Sister Zhizhi?"

Senior Brother Jiang embarrassedly took out a lot of spirit herbs, which was considered an exchange with Zhizhi for the spirit pills she handed to him... A disciple of the righteous way, you can't always eat cubs for nothing. Lingdan, right?

He saw Zhizhi slowly stretch out her fat claws to take his most precious spiritual grasses, and he endured not to pinch the little fat claws that seemed to be easy to pinch under Jiang Hai's indifferent eyes, only to them He said solemnly, "I owe my brothers and sisters the grace of saving my life and becoming enlightened."

"Okay." 

Fox cub took the really good spirit grass and put it in her pocket.

"Moreover, I owe you another life-saving grace today."

Even though the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons clearly stated that they were the bait that attracted Jiang Hai, they were still grateful to Jiang Hai.

If Jiang Hai hadn't arrived in time, they would have been miserable.

After being trapped here for a long time, the spirit pills are almost eaten. If you continue, I am afraid that the magic cultivator doesn't mind taking them to make a soul or something.

"By the way, there is also a senior brother from the Hehuan sect who was attacked by bloodshots and is now guarded in the clean room." Brother Guan said to Jiang Hai, "I wonder if Brother Jiang can go and have a look."

He hesitated for a while, then whispered. In the eyes of the disciples of the Hehuan Sect, he whispered, "It's the son of the sect master of the Hehuan Sect."

"Uncle Huan's son?" The fox cub twitched his ears.

Long-awaited name.

This is...

he was beaten just after being driven down the mountain by her uncle Huan?