106❧ extraordinary woman.

Start from the beginning

"Enough! Since you have already abandoned them, you are not qualified to say these words! Junior sister is right, you were not there when you were needed. Now, do you want to force them to death before giving up?!" 

The cultivator was protecting the mother and daughter who were crying so pitifully, their eyes were red with distress.

Heijiao Patriarch looked at them with a sullen face, then looked at the mother and daughter, and after a long time he said slowly, 

"Xiang Shui, the fate between you and me has long been cut off and I have long since had nothing to do with you. It's xuyu, you are My daughter, I should have treated you well. But since you are unrepentant, you are not qualified to be my daughter. In the future, the Heijiao clan will no longer have your place and there is no need to mention that your father is me. You steal the bones of the Jiao clan, in the future, the demon cultivators of the Jiao clan will be separated with you forever."

This is to cut off the father and daughter.

Long Xuyu opened her hazy teary eyes and could barely breathe.

"Father, it's just, it's just..."

"What you stole is your clan, your elders. You don't respect and honour the clan senior, have no guilt and shame until now. You are not worthy of being a child of the Heijiao clan."

Heijiao Patriarch is not interested in whether their mother and daughter have colluded with the demon cultivator, that is a matter of Taiyi zong.

He was just here to ask.

He didn't care about fighting the mother and daughter with Taiyizong cultivator, but he hurriedly went to find the magic cultivator that Fairy Chixia had said to take back the bones of the clan.

He left right away, leaving behind such cruel words as immortality.

Long Xuyu cried so much that she fell into Lin Qingjing's arms, choked and said, "Senior brother, I don't have a home anymore!"

Her father didn't want her anymore.

"Okay!" 

At this moment, the fox cub clapped her hands hard while crying.

She is very arrogant as she has a father, she likes to see other people's heartbroken appearance and not afraid of anything.

Headmaster Taiyizong narrowed his eyes, looked at Long Xuyu for a while, and then looked at her mother.

"Brother Zhang, I know I did something wrong, but I really can't do anything about it. Senior brother also knows, right? I begged the Dao Companion of the senior brother to save Xu Yu, but she... "

Fairy Xiangshui cried With a choked voice, he said, "I didn't know that Senior Brother would quarrel with her for me and I didn't know that she left Senior Brother because she didn't like me. But Senior Senior Brother, I have always respected her. Back then, At the beginning, I just wanted to ask her to make an elixir for Xu Yu. She clearly made so many elixir for the senior brother and the elixir is not for her..."

"Enough!" Taiyizong headmaster suddenly shouted angrily.

The Xiangshui Fairy froze immediately, looked at Zhizhi subconsciously and hurriedly avoided her gaze, watching Taiyizong shivering.

Every time she mentioned alchemy, it was a heartache for Taiyizong's headmaster, and every time he couldn't help but think, Taiyizong missed Zhizhi, what did he miss.

After seeing her words, those senior brothers said dissatisfiedly, "That woman is so mean, not only bullying the younger junior sister, but also looking down on us, and abandoning the senior senior brother. The senior senior brother, it is all blamed for this woman's failure to save her and hurt her. The younger junior sister has been walking on thin ice for these years, dare not ask for help from our senior brothers, even sell the Heijiao, and cut off the righteousness with the husband and wife of the Heijiao patriarch!"

Between their words, because of sorry for Xiangshui Fairy's pain, they felt for Yiyang Xianjun's Taoist companion countless dissatisfaction.

Headmaster Tai Yizong looked at Fairy Xiangshui, who was shivering. After a long time, he staggered back a few steps, supported the arm of a cultivator behind him, and said softly, "Shut up." 

The conflict and the Taoist companion of Immortal Lord Yiyang she suddenly mentioned, forced her to do so many things that could not be forgiven, so that the headmaster of Taiyizong understood that Zhizhi really could not return to Taiyizong....

Because of the Xiangshui River, they complained and hated Zhizhi's mother, who was so called at the time.

If one day, even if everything is revealed, will Zhizhi be accepted by them?

He clenched his fists, but thought about something else. For so many years, Taiyizong has lost so many elders in the Demon Realm, which is extremely unusual.

Being able to become an elder in the first sect of righteous path has a strong power in itself. they has fought out from countless battles. Even if the Demon Territory is dangerous, it will not only fall to the elders of Taiyi Sect, right?

This is only the case unless someone discloses some secret matters within the Taiyi Sect, such as what exercises the elders are good at, magic weapons and the situation in the Demon Territory Station.

Also, on the boat of thousands of miles, who moved the ban?

Lin Qingjing said that he and Long Xuyu were together all night, he didn't believe a word.

The young man is passionate and willing to take on anything for the girl he loves. He has seen too many.

He is lying.

Yangyang's first righteous sect, it is indeed possible that there will be many spies, but it may not be the mother and daughter in front of you.

But since they have something they can't explain, he will definitely keep an eye on them.

"Guangling, do you still want to watch it?" 

Seeing the headmaster of the Wanxiang Sect watching the lively scene, his face was blushing. Obviously, the headmaster of Taiyizong did not get angry when he saw such a thing happening in Taiyizong.

Instead, he looked at Immortal Guangling who was holding the fox cub with a smile on the corner of his mouth, listening to Fairy Xiangshui crying for a long time.

On the side, Lin Qingjing was holding Long Xuyu, who was crying bitterly. Seeing Lin Qingya, whose aura was more powerful now, as if the endless deep sea could not see the bottom of the sea, he was stunned for a moment, his face gloomy.

Obviously, he advanced so fast and in a short period of time, he advanced to the middle stage of Jindan, he thought that revenge was promising.

But now he didn't expect to meet Lin Qingya again, he became even more unfathomable, making him feel powerless when facing him.

Holding the storage ring in his hand tightly, he gritted his teeth and avoided Lin Qingya's sight.

On the other hand, Immortal Guangling had already got up with a smile, hugging his chubby fox cub tightly with one arm and raised his eyebrows at the headmaster of Taiyi Zong, 

"It's too cheap to watch. This kind of monkey play, only Tai Yizong can act."

What tears, what is so pitiful, what is deeply troubled...

"What did you say?!" Someone said angrily.

But compared to these words, what was even faster was a cold and awe-inspiring sword light.

A sword light fell and a woman's scream was heard. An arm flew into the air, and the broken sword intent was smashed into pieces in the air.

The beautiful and gentle female cultivator clutched her lower abdomen, half of her body was almost cut off,  she rolled on the ground in pain. In her dantian, a Nascent Soul was dying, half of the Nascent Soul disappeared.

horrified.

"Xiang Shui." Headmaster Tai Yizong couldn't help shouting.

Guangling Xianjun held the spirit sword in his hand and said with a smile, "I heard that she is the most beloved junior sister of Yiyang and Weihe? It's really extraordinary."

Knowing the existence of Zhizhi, she still concealed it and mentioned it in front of him Zhizhi's mother, intended to draw hatred towards Zhizhi, which was really a jump on the killing intent of Immortal Guangling.

For Immortal Emperor Guangling, all living beings are equal.

Naturally, he did something to Xiangshui Fairy because in his heart, she was equal to Yiyang Xianjun Weihe Daojun.

What's more...

"Since the same secret is guarded, it should be the same as the brothers and sisters." He smiled and said to the headmaster of Taiyi Sect.

The cultivation base has been abolished and the swords have been cut a few times. This is a good brother and sister who advance and retreat together, and have a deep relationship, eh?