❦•.81.Chaofeng's anger.

Start from the beginning

This Lin Qingjing is also the pinnacle of Foundation Establishment, so it's just that he didn't fight against the blood mist with other Foundation Establishment peaks later. No one said that he wanted moral kidnapping.

But no matter what, he shouldn't have used his sword to face her just after Chaofeng released her sword intent to protect everyone.

Isn't this a white-eyed wolf?

He also implicated the Great Elder of Danxia Sect and put the pot on the head of Dan Huo, which the disciples of Danxia Sect couldn't bear.

Chaofeng is the granddaughter of Master Danhuo and the disciples of Danxiazong are a little closer. Now, seeing Lin Qingjing shouting and killing Chaofeng, he can't help but feel injustice for Chaofeng.

Taiyizong has a younger generation that Taiyizong likes and prefers.

But Chaofeng is also their Danxia Sect's preference.

In what way is Long Xuyu more noble than Chaofeng, and she can still not be beaten if she says the wrong thing, is it so noble?

The disciples of the Danxia Sect are not good at fighting, but most of them are good at alchemy, and they are popular. For a while, many monks with bad faces stood in front of Lin Qingjing and accused him, 

"We all saw it just now. You rushed to the front and ran. The fastest, the other brothers are all injured, you are safe and sound! At that time, why didn't the two of you say that you feel sorry for your brother Guan, turn around and pull him back to save him?!"

Lin Qingjing is better than the other disciples, of course he can run It is also faster, carrying Long Xuyu on his back and looking like he will never give up. If it is just ordinary danger, others will not say anything.

But when encountering magic cultivators, it is life and death, and now some people are dissatisfied with them.

If you don't save people yourself, you cry and force others to save people?

"Xu Yu's health is not good, what do you know!" 

She is so sick and weak, and she is already in conflict with demon blood. If she is infected by blood mist again, I am afraid that the immortal realm will be even more uncertain.

Lin Qingjing couldn't help explaining with a stern face.

He did run fast, but he also had deep difficulties.

In the past, he would not be afraid of death, and would do things to protect others.

But now, he has a deep blood feud, and only he remembers the blood feud of his parents, how can he die?

Therefore, even if he was ridiculed and accused, he would try his best to escape, and then Xiandao Dacheng would go to Lin Qingya to take revenge.

Holding a storage ring tightly in his hand, thinking of the chance of throwing the sky in the secret realm, the hope of revenge is in sight, Lin Qingjing doesn't care about the accusations of these young disciples, and gritted his teeth, 

"Anyway, she shouldn't hurt the same sect!" 

His words attracted a disciple of the Hehuan Sect to laugh and say, "If you are not in good health, you should keep it in the sect and don't come to the trial to cause trouble! Could it be that she is a princess on tour, and she has to have other colleagues kneeling and coaxing her? What kind of status? So noble?"

This Hehuan Sect disciple had no impression of Long Xuyu, but he remembered that Lin Qingjing dared to injure the Hehuan Sect disciple in front of the mountain gate that day.

When they talked like this, when Lin Qingjing was trembling with anger, Chao Feng had already slapped Long Xuyu until her cheeks were flushed, threw her on the ground and said fiercely, 

"If you try to trick me again, if you plan on my grandfather, I will kill you! Long Xuyu, who do you think you are? Even if you are killed, I don't believe that someone would dare to ask me to die for you! You said it that my grandfather is a real Danhuo!!"

She was so domineering, Long Xuyu was already weak, Facing the eyes of everyone with different expressions, anger and pain were mixed, and she didn't take a breath, and suddenly fainted.

She was already sick and weak, and she fainted again when she encountered such a shame. Lin Qingjing stared at Chao Feng, wishing she could be smashed into pieces.

Chao Feng just looked at him.

She also wanted to beat Lin Qingjing for a meal.

"Chaofeng, you're relying on..." 

In addition to the sizzling sword qi storm, Lin Qingjing suddenly wanted to scold Chaofeng, a bullying woman, when he heard the sound of an inch of sky shattering from above his head. .

A huge vortex appeared in the air, and several dignified cultivators suddenly descended from the sky.

The demon cultivator stared gloomily at the sword qi storm that was spinning extremely sharply and wiped away the blood mist every inch. When he saw the big cultivator above his head, his eyes showed disbelief, like a demon who couldn't believe the outside world. 

The Order was defeated so quickly.

When he saw the young man with a clear face at the top and a fox cub with eager eyes in his arms, the demon cultivator whistled and turned around and fled to the depths of the secret realm.

However, his breath was in a mess, and somehow he fell into the blood mist.

The blood mist was like a living thing, and immediately wrapped him in it, countless bloodshots surged, and a black primordial spirit rushed out of the demon's body, but was greedily swept away by the bloodshots.

The blood fog suddenly grew a little bit bigger.

The Yuanshen was swallowed up without letting out a scream.

The corpses of the disciples who fell to the ground, belonging to the righteous sect, were immediately covered with countless bloodshots that were still greedy and surging.

Lin Qingya sighed softly, rolling the spirit sword in his hand, and rolling out endless sword intent from the sky, falling into the blood mist.

The blood mist instantly melted, and it was a great cultivator again, with words in his mouth, a round of hot golden light fell from the sky, and the large blood mist and bloodshot seemed to be extremely fearful, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

A fading triangular command flag fell on the ground.

When she saw that both the blood mist and the demon cultivator had been eliminated, Chao Feng felt distressed and released her sword intent to protect everyone.

This sword intent was bestowed by Immortal Lord Guangling that day, and could protect her three times.

Chaofeng never imagined that she only came to the secret realm once, but she wasted two opportunities.

But... it's not a loss to save people.

She stood proudly in the same place, with her dying breath under her feet, Long Xuyu, who was bullied and trampled pitifully by her, righteously.

"Sister Xiaofeng!" 

The fox cub saw that Chaofeng was doing well, and her eyes lit up immediately. Since the crisis had been resolved, she hurriedly waved to Chaofeng with trembling ears.

Lin Qingya lowered his eyes to see what seemed to be a dispute on the ground, but didn't take it to heart, and said calmly, 

"Let's go out and talk about it."

Because the secret realm opened, the young disciples, and those scattered in other parts of the secret realm did not know The monks who were invaded by the magic cultivators also left one after another.

Until the ten or so young disciples who were entangled in bloodshots remained, Lin Qingya pondered for a moment, and brought them out together.

Outside this secret realm, the great monks of the Zhengdao Sect were all anxious.

Because of the reflection of the water mirror, what happened to these disciples just now is naturally in the eyes of the great cultivator.

It's just that the disciples are safe and sound, but when they see that the disciples with great talent are hurt by the means of the demon cultivator, the faces of those sect master cultivators are particularly ugly.

"This blood thread is very sinister, more sinister than demonic energy. It is difficult to peel off the body of the monk. And... it will devour the flesh and blood itself to grow and grow?"

Because I know that the blood mist is afraid of the power of pure yang and fear of fire, so as long as you take precautions, you don't need to be too afraid in the future.

As long as it don't stick to your body, you can use the magic weapon of Chunyang to burn it.

However, the cultivator, whose bloodshot has been entangled, merged with the cultivator's spiritual energy, and even... even had bloodshot entanglement and eroded the cultivator's dantian, but it was particularly difficult to handle.

Because of the trauma of the disciples, many of the great monks of the right way are distressed.

On the other hand, Zhizhi greeted Chaofeng Anhao obediently, but couldn't help but look for her father.

Just now, her father's sword intent shot up into the sky, and there was an outbreak of demonic energy in the mountains. Hearing from the second senior brother, it seemed that her father had run into a powerful demon cultivator.

Bumping into...

She tilted her little head, thinking about the immortal Guangling who just had a crisis in the secret realm but was nowhere to be seen, right to the fat finger.

Did it crash, or did her father find the trace of Mo Xiu and went to arrest him?

When she bumped into her father, I hope that Mo Xiu will be sensible and finish soon.

✮✮✮