❧•.80. Chaofeng's crisis.

Start from the beginning

Several elders of Taiyi Sect turned pale and panicked.
That blood-colored phantom was just so close to the headmaster of the Taiyi sect, that it could hurt the headmaster of the Taiyi sect.

"It doesn't matter!" 

Taiyizong's headmaster was still in shock, and he never imagined that such a ghost would approach him for a moment when he was lost. But thinking about the ghost that had no demonic energy and space fluctuations just now, he said with a sullen face, 

"It's for the primordial spirit just now. The magic cultivator wants to kill people."

The gods were swallowed up and wiped out, obviously not wanting to have a demon cultivator fall into the hands of the righteous way.

But this is strange... but it's a magic cultivator, what happened to the right way? After so many years, are there still fewer demon cultivators who have fallen into the hands of the righteous path?

Why was this magic cultivator the only one who was stared at and silenced?

What are you afraid of this Demon Cultivator Primordial Spirit revealing?

"There must be a collusion between the righteous way and the demon cultivator." Taiyizong headmaster whispered in a low voice.

Otherwise, it cannot be explained that this demonic cultivator would take away a righteous cultivator, and he could hide the aura of the demonic cultivator and sneak into the ten thousand-mile boat of Taiyizong.

Could it be that... the one who colluded with the demon cultivator was a cultivator of Taiyi Sect?

Headmaster Taiyizong shook his head again, denying the guess.

The elders of the Taiyi Sect who followed him this time, all of whom have been with him for a hundred years and supported the strong Taiyi sect together, are all jealous of the demon cultivator, how could they collude with the demon cultivator.

But that Demon Xiu Yuanshen was swallowed up, but there was something strange that couldn't be said.

He faintly felt that there was a surging undercurrent, and there were disturbing shadows of chaotic chaos, shrouding Zhengdao monks, but at this moment, the more important thing was the safety of Zhengdao's elite disciples.

the blood-colored flag in the hands of the demon cultivator in the secret realm swaying and expanding in the air. A strange sound came from it, and the tumbling blood-colored demonic energy swept in.

The many magic weapons cast by the disciples of the righteous way fell to the ground when they hit the tumbling demonic energy, and the spiritual energy disappeared without a trace.

Seeing that the attack was ineffective, these Righteous Path disciples became even more nervous, but no one escaped.

The young disciples who stood at the forefront with the strongest cultivation base and who were obviously already at the pinnacle of Foundation Establishment, had a little bit of aura in their hands, urging the magical weapons of protection one by one.

Seeing the protective magic weapon, Chaofeng's eyes lit up, she suddenly thought of something, and saw that the magic cultivator in front of her suddenly took out a small black bowl and poured the viscous scarlet-like liquid on the ground.

The blood was like a living thing, falling on the ground and turning into a spreading blood mist, and many thin blood lines meandering from the blood mist and attacked the disciples of the righteous path.

One after another blood line leaned against the mask of the protective magic weapon, and the mask suddenly crumbled, and a suffocating blood color began to slowly appear.

Amidst the crackling sound, the protective props also fell one by one, and the blood mist covered these magic weapons.

Chaofeng's face turned pale, but she suddenly threw a small sword in her hand into the blood mist.

The little sword was icy cold to the bone, and instantly turned into a swirling storm shrouded in countless sword qi, shrouding everyone in the eyes of the storm.

Outside the storm, there are blood lines that have been smashed and annihilated.

In the storm, the disciples of the righteous way all looked at Chaofeng with expressions of gratitude.

"Thank you, Master..."

"You don't need to thank me, this is the sword intent of Immortal Guangling, which is enough to protect us." Although Chaofeng has never experienced such a crisis, but luckily, she has a quick mind and thought of Immortal Guangling before. The little sword that was given to her with the shape of the sword.

She was weak and fell to the ground all of a sudden. She didn't care about shrinking into a ball with her side. She instinctively feared whether the terrifying and cold sword-intent demon snake still had hatred. She lay on the snake's body and whispered, "Wait. The teachers will definitely come to save us."

The blood line is obviously not that they can fight, since they can't fight, then don't jump out of your own power, but mistake others.

She is confident that the elders outside will not see them in danger, so since those strange blood lines can't rush in and can protect so many of them, Chaofeng is relieved.

The other young disciples also nodded.

Probably they had just faced danger together. At this time, the relationship between them seemed to be much more friendly. The demon cultivator roared angrily twice, but was afraid of the violent sword intent and had to take the flag to lead the blood mist from a distance. Turning around and leaving, they looked uneasy.

"There are other daoists in the secret realm. What if I don't know the danger of this demon cultivator?"

"Who has a telescopic mirror, let each other know."

Immediately, the monks of various sects began to use telescopic mirrors to tell the same door to avoid the demon cultivator quickly, Waiting for the big cultivator to rescue, told them that the strange blood line polluted the spiritual energy.

However, not long after, there was a terrified cry from afar, and the overwhelming blood mist was seen again from far to near, and there were more than a dozen cultivators in front of the blood mist fleeing together.

At the forefront is the stern-faced Lin Qingjing. He is carrying the silently crying Tsing Yi girl Long Xuyu on his back, running at the forefront, with a few disciples behind him.

At the end of these people are a few elite disciples at the peak of the foundation-building stage. They have all kinds of sects. Because the cultivation base is the highest at the last place near the blood mist, they turn around and throw some magic weapons from time to time to separate the blood mist. escape with the help of others.

There was also a young cultivator who threw a jade bottle, and the jade bottle became huge in the wind, absorbing countless blood mists into the jade bottle.

This gave them a chance to breathe, and in a blink of an eye, Lin Qingjing appeared in front of Sword Intent Storm.

Chaofeng gritted his teeth and scolded, her hand was a little brighter, the storm disappeared instantly, and it turned into a little sword that became a little dim.

Seeing the disciples of the righteous way rushing over, she held the small sword in her hand and looked at the demon cultivator who strode over in the distance.

The huge jade bottle has turned into a bloody color, and it is unsustainable. It stopped absorbing the blood mist and fell to the ground.

However, the absorbed blood mist was not swallowed again.

Across the much less, obviously thinned and incomplete blood mist, the cold eyes of the demon cultivator fell on the disciples of the righteous path.

Among the young cultivators who rushed back, several young people at the peak of the foundation-building stage just behind the palace fell to the ground at this moment, and strips of blood appeared on their skin like living creatures, making them look extremely hideous.

"Senior Brother Guan!" Long Xuyu climbed down from Lin Qingjing's back feebly, and cried out when she saw a handsome boy crouched on the ground, bloodshots spreading on her skin.

But she didn't dare to touch it, so she hurriedly stumbled to Chaofeng's side, grabbed Chaofeng's hand and cried and asked, "Afeng, do you have a magic pill to save Senior Brother Guan! You must have a way, right?? You, your grandfather is a real Danhuo!"

"How dare you say such a thing!" Chao Feng was furious.

She slapped the crying girl's face hard.

✰✰✰