❧•.78.Jinwu's space.

Start from the beginning

No wonder he couldn't find it, it turned out to be an isolated mustard seed space. It was not until the crystal jumped out again and fell back into the red gold flame that Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows.

"That is the key to the evolution of my source power. Without me coming in person, no one can open this mustard space." 

The red gold flame flew back and explained honestly. He was very aware of current affairs and Immortal Lord Guangling only felt that when the entrance to this mustard seed space appeared, a terrifying scorching and destructive aura rushed in front of him.

Jiang Hai quickly retreated backwards.

He glanced at it, guangling protected Jiang Hai, who turned his instinct into a demon, he said to Jiang Hai, 

"You stay here." 

The Golden Crow Fire seems to have a special lethal power to the demons. Jiang Hai is covered with black magic lines. There were burn marks on the face.

Jiang Hai nodded silently and avoided the entrance for a few minutes. Immortal Guangling walked in with Zhizhi, who was busy filling her senior brother with healing elixir.

What appeared in front of him was a small mustard seed space. This space evolved into a huge cave in the mountain.

A Golden Crow phantom that floated above the grotto fell asleep in a sticky red gold flame.

The red-gold flames swept across the entire grotto and the four walls of the grotto, where the rock should have been, were all burned into red-gold transparent crystal blocks.

The viscous and flowing magma-like things are also tumbling in the crystal block. The magma that is imprisoned in the crystal block is tumbling and flowing, and the crystal block is also quietly burning in a group of flames.

The fox cub was lying in the arms of Immortal Guangling, staring blankly at the blazing scene in front of him.

She didn't feel hot and even in these flames, she didn't feel burned.

Guangling Xianjun used his spiritual energy to resist the terrifying flame power of the Golden Crow Fire, while looking down at his leisurely cub.

Not afraid of the Golden Crow Fire at all.

correct.

His cub has a life contract with Jinwuhuo.

Although Jinwu is a powerful demon clan, but he signed the contract of life, isn't that also his cub's... spirit beast?

No wonder he was so stingy at first and firmly refused to allow Zhizhi to play with other spirit beasts.

Guangling Xianjun hummed.

"Xiaojin?" 

Zhizhi felt that the shadow of the Golden Crow above her head seemed to be no different from her own Xiaojin, so she couldn't help but called out.

This sound seemed to wake up something, the flames burst out suddenly, and the phantom that was sleeping in the flames moved, stretched gracefully, and looked down.

As if meeting their gaze, the phantom suddenly chirped twice towards the sky, flapped its wings, and plunged its head downward.

An exasperated voice sounded.

"I'm here!" 

A small ball of red-gold flames was waiting for the source to return to its place, but in a blink of an eye, the phantom rushed into the fox cub's body.

In the dantian, a new ball of three-legged red gold virtual shadows nestled contentedly.

Xiaojin: ...

Xiaojin started to scolds, scolding himself!

"Get out! Stinky bird! This is Lao Tzu's fox!"

The red gold phantom ignored it.

Immortal Lord Guangling had a smile on his face, watching the Golden Crow Fire hit himself.

Not only do you have to be jealous of other strange fires, but you also have to compete with yourself for jealousy, hehe...

This grotto where there is no other movement except the sound of burning flames is full of Xiao Jin's cursing voices.

It was probably annoying, or maybe it was the fox cubs humming "Don't quarrel", that bundle of phantoms curled up in her dantian slowly left Zhizhi's dantian, rushed out and merged with the cursing red gold flame as one.

When the two flames reunited, for a moment, the entire mustard space oscillated in the violent flames and almost collapsed.

The bursting flames swept everything, as if it could burn and melt the world.

The mustard space couldn't bear such a force and it made a sound of shattering every inch.

Guangling Xianjun raised his hand to put away all the crystal blocks in the grotto that had been burnt into high-quality materials by the Golden Crow Fire, and protected the mustard space, and heard the sound of flames bursting.

After an unknown amount of time, the red-gold flames that filled almost the entire space suddenly converged into a fist-sized ball and landed on Zhizhi's hands with satisfaction.

"Hiccup!" Flame hiccupped.

"Xiaojin?" 

Zhizhi found that after the fusion, her own Xiaojin seemed to be more beautiful.

Because now I can talk to Xiao Jin openly, I don't have to hide and tuck Xiao Jin and dare not come out. I always don't talk to her, and the fox wagging its tail.

The red gold flame snorted twice and rubbed her cheek.

"Let's go." 

Seeing that the red gold flames were full, he rolled his eyes and hummed 

"Xianjun who picks up junk!" 

Ziliu fled back to Zhizhi's dantian to lie down and Guangling Xianjun showed a smile... This is because he thinks that he can do it so he is not so cowardly. He dares to mock him for collecting crystal blocks for picking up junk? Guangling Xianjun whispered in a low voice, 

"Should I give a sword a try." 

The red gold flame was burning obediently and he didn't dare to say a word.

Seeing that he was still so cowardly, Xianjun Guangling came out with Zhizhi in his arms.

Zhizhi didn't expect Xiaojin to hide back into the Baiyu Pill Stove and return to her dantian, so she ignored her again and touched her belly, feeling a little regretful.

"Do you like Xiaojin to accompany you?" 

Immortal Guangling left this mustard space and saw that the mustard space that had lost the power of the Golden Crow suddenly collapsed and collapsed into nothingness.

He asked Zhizhi with a smile while seeing Jiang Hai trotting over quickly.

Zhizhi thought about it and said, "It's okay. Xiao Jin didn't like it at all." 

Her life was like that when her mother was still there, and he didn't like it very much. She was used to it.
On the contrary, this time Xiao Jin was willing to talk so much to Xianjun Guangling, which surprised her.

She felt that any kind of Xiaojin was good, and Xianjun Guangling nodded and listened to her began to talk about herself and Xiaojin.

Growing up together, playing together, alchemy together...

Her only playmate in the cave is Xiao Jin.

"In the future, I hope Xiaojin will be happy in the future." Zhizhi said.

Guangling Xianjun laughed.

Jiang Hai followed them silently and before leaving, his demon body faded away.

Seeing that all the places where he was burned by the flames were healed, Zhizhi finally felt relieved.

Although the vibration of spiritual energy in this mountain peak is only a momentary thing, but a keen cultivator has already noticed it, but seeing Immortal Guangling walking out of the place where the spiritual energy erupted, he should have found some chance.

Few people will go to the root of the problem of each person's chance, as long as it is not endangering the secret realm, no one will pay attention to it.

On the contrary, Zhizhi was very interested in the water mirror that could peek into the secret realm. She happened to see a scene, wearing bright red clothes, her sister Feng, who always had eyes in the sky, was running with a very beautiful lotus in her hand, and was running behind her, a three-headed snake, chasing.

The snake should be the guardian monster of the lotus. It was robbed of the opportunity and was furious. The huge snake body was meandering and escaping very fast, desperately spraying various colors venom spray!

Venom splattered and sizzled on the ground.

"Exchange, let's exchange!" 

Chaofeng fled while clutching the lotus flower, while desperately throwing various elixir behind.

She, she took the opportunity of this monster and after so many years, the monster is not easy, it can't be let back without success, right?

The three-headed snake sprayed venom wildly, but suddenly a pill fell into its three big mouths, the aura melted and it was stunned.

The three-headed snake bowed its head and thought.

Soon, more enthusiastically, more quickly, he chased out, not spraying venom, hissing.

Chao Feng, who was running wildly, felt the vicious wind blowing from behind him again, and turned back, facing the three snake hisses baring his teeth, with a flustered expression on his face.

What, how did you catch up faster?

✭✭✭