❧•.77. Xiao jin's origin.

Start from the beginning

"At least it's good to know the origin of the blood pool." Taiyizong said with a frown. He felt extremely embarrassed. Now the demons are raging, but Immortal Lord Yiyang of their sect is injured and closed, unable to support the sect. and the other great monks, don't know if they can resist the new troubles brought by these demons. 

 Thinking that Immortal Lord Yiyang suffered a loss from Immortal Lord Guangling, his eyes were even more complicated.

"How do the monsters in the blood pool fight?"

"Don't let monsters, especially bloodshots, get on your body. It is extremely difficult to get rid of them. These things are evil and filthy, too sinister, but they are extremely afraid of the most yang things. Or All kinds of yang fire, or all kinds of supreme yang instruments, can be killed."

After saying this, Guangling Xianjun saw everyone pondering, and said, "That's about it. Just be careful." with his arms holding Zhizhi, going out. 

the headmaster of Taiyizong hurriedly got up and chased out, calling, 

"Guangling!"

Guangling Xianjun looked at him coldly.

"Zhizhi, I mean... raising a young child is very laborious and exhausting, and I don't know where I can help. Taiyizong also has some resources..."

"Go away." Guangling Xianjun said coldly.

"Guangling, you know..."

"My own daughter will be raised by myself. If you don't get out, you will die." Immortal Lord Guangling said coldly.

Hearing his words, Tai Yizong staggered for a moment, then he could only shake his head with a wry smile.

On the contrary, Immortal Guangling sneered twice and went straight away.

There is obviously some secret between him and the headmaster of Taiyizong, and it involves Zhizhi. Lin Qingya is thoughtful, but keeps his mouth shut. Jiang Hai has never cared about these things and the two did not ask Guangling Xianjun what these words mean at all.

On the other hand, when Zhizhi rubbed her eyes and got up early the next morning, she saw Immortal Emperor Guangling sitting on the edge of her crib and looking at her.

A white jade pill furnace rolled beside Guangling Xianjun's slender fingers, honest and motionless.

"Ah, Xiao Jin is here." 

Although it was agreed that her father would dig up the treasure that Xiao Jin buried as soon as he came, Zhi Zhi was surprised that Xiao Jin came out so consciously.

She snorted twice, crawled sticky to Immortal Emperor Guangling's arms, heard a lot of voices outside and asked, 

"Is it busy outside?"

Immortal Guangling just finished "communicating" with the trembling red gold flame, retracted his thoughts, touched her furry little head and said, 

"It's a disciple of various sects, it's time to enter the secret realm."

At this moment, there are many righteous disciples and  young demon cultivators. They all gathered at the entrance of the secret realm, Lin Qingya also stood in the high sky in front of the entrance and each of the sects and several people took out a jade and threw it into the sky.

Those few pieces of jade were gathered in the sky to make a gorgeous jade bi.

Countless spiritual lights were ejected from the jade bi, and the spiritual light fell into the entrance of the secret realm, bursts of spiritual energy spewed out, and a circular entrance channel appeared.

Zhizhi woke up just in time for this scene.

The small window of the room where she slept was facing the entrance to the secret realm, so she looked out from the small window.

Seeing the entrance to the secret realm, disciples began to enter one after another.

Zhizhi saw several acquaintances.

There is a bright red and eye-catching Chaofeng, a pale-faced Long Xuyu, the gorgeous and extraordinary peacock clan demon cultivator, and many young disciples who have purchased spiritual pills from her small stall.

Among the disciples of the Vientiane Sect, Zhizhi couldn't help but take a few more glances, holding her small fists and silently encouraging her fellow disciples of the Vientiane Sect, she then turned her head back and asked Guangling Xianjun, 

"Dad, let's go Do you want to dig a treasure for Xiaojin?"

"Yes." Guangling Xianjun said with a smile.

"By the way, do you know the origin of Xiao Jin?" 

He continued to ask. The fox cub shook his head dumbly and asked, "Xiaojin is Xiaojin, and it's Zhizhi's fire." 

She was born holding Xiaojin and grew up with Xiaojin. Does Xiaojin need any background? The little guy sat there with her hairy ears dazedly shaking and Immortal Guangling did not hide her, and said to her, 

"You were born with fire, he is indeed your companion fire, and we share weal and woe. But before that, he was A Golden Crow Primordial Spirit."

"What is the Golden Crow Primordial Spirit?"

This time, the Baiyu Dan furnace rolled, and whispered, "The Immortal Monarch who lifts the old man!"

"In ancient times, there was a divine bird, the Golden Crow, squatting in the scorching sun, shining brightly.... This is the story of the world of self-cultivation. The Golden Crow is actually a big demon that can be called a divine bird. The demon body can evolve into the fire of the scorching sun. Only the Golden Crow escaped from the demon body and escaped with a touch of the primordial spirit. What he wants you to dig is a part of the primordial spirit that belonged to him once buried in the world of self-cultivation. Obtaining these spirits and the lost Golden Crow fire, He can get out of the pill furnace, gradually become stronger and stronger, and have the opportunity to regain his demon body."

"It turns out, so it is." Zhizhi nodded ignorantly.

"Do you know what this means?"

"Xiaojin will recover." Fox cub said in a milky voice.

"Not only that. Zhizhi, Danhuo Zhenren once said to you that when you make pills, the pill energy feeds back, and it is Xiaojin who digests the huge amount of spirit energy that you should have endured, so that you can absorb a little spirit energy to cultivate without hurting your meridians. And the body. Of course, he got a huge amount of back-feeding spiritual energy, which is the benefit for him to strengthen the primordial spirit, he did not do it in vain."

Guangling Xianjun lowered his eyes and glanced at the motionless Baiyu Pill Stove, and said gently to Zhizhi, "But he will leave you when he is strong, he will no longer be in this pill furnace. At that time, no one will digest the spiritual energy for you and you will no longer be able to refine high-level spiritual pills like this." 

In other words, Xiao Jin is strong Afterwards, once he leaves, Zhizhi's alchemy must become cautious, so as not to be bursting into her dantian by the powerful spiritual energy.

"So, I want to give you..." 

Change to a pill furnace that can hold powerful spiritual energy.

Guangling Xianjun just wanted to say this, when he heard Zhizhi shaking her ears and said decisively, 

"Let Xiaojin recover! Even if there is no help from Xiaojin, it doesn't matter."

Maybe she can't make alchemy so casually, But if Xiaojin is really the so-called Jinwu, she would prefer to let Xiaojin recover and let Xiaojin be free.

The little guy stabbed the Baiyu Pill Stove with her fat finger, the Pill Stove rolled and rolled to her hand, and suddenly a red-gold flame emerged, and he snorted loudly.

This is the first time since Zhizhi came to Immortal Monarch Guangling, Chijin Flame dared so much for the first time.

A flame burned lightly around her fat fingers. The three-legged phantom was looming and there was a violent voice.

"Don't try to get rid of Lao Tzu!"

Huo Yan paused and said weakly in the light smile of Guangling Xianjun, 

"... give Lao Tzu some more spiritual energy. It's not over with you." 

Huo Yan looks are determined, fox The cub was stunned, and leaned over, like when her mother was there, she could finally rub against her little gold justifiably.

"Then Xiao Jin won't leave me?" she asked in a milky voice.

"Never!" Chi Jinyan firmly refused with a vigilant look.

The little guy smiled at her companion fire.

Although the big demon Jin Wu sounds very powerful, in fact, Xiao Jin is actually her Xiao Jin.

"Where is Xiaojin's demon body?" 

"Where is the Demon Realm. You can't go there for the time being." 

Chijin Flame is very good at breaking pots and smashing, and it seems that after exposing traces in front of Immortal Guangling, it will be loud.

He watched vigilantly for a while when he knew that he could get out of the way, and couldn't wait to help his cub change into a more beautiful pill stoves and different fires.

However, facing Xianjun Guangling's half-smiling gaze, Chijinyan endured it, firmly half-hearted and said to the Huaxin Fox who once wanted to take a shot at the real fire of Samadhi, 

"I will not leave even if I find the demon body!"

What ! Spirit fire spirit beasts, flowers and plants, all retreated for Lord Jin!

✫✬✫