❥•. 65. Family like this

Start from the beginning

Obviously, he was also planning to escort Zhizhi out to the place of trial.

The headmaster nodded slightly when he heard the words, he didn't say anything, but Zhizhi was stuffing jelly beans into his small mouth...  Lingdan.

While nibbling on the elixir, she looked at the time outside, and found that it was almost time. She hurriedly pushed the promotion of Immortal Ling Ling and shouted, 

"Dad, it's time for a letter from Senior Brother."

As he said before, Lei Fan will be there Water Mirror Communications today.
After a long absence, the fox cub thought of her as a kind and kind senior brother.

"If that's the case, then you can go." Guangling Xianjun said Zhizhi with a smile.

The little guy nodded hurriedly, and happily flicked her  tail to the side hall where Shui Jing was placed.

Jiang Hai bowed and went.

"It's not that I'm nervous about Zhizhi, it's that the demon cultivator has made a lot of moves recently. There is some news from the righteous spy, saying that it seems that the Ten Thousand Demon Sect found a secret treasure in the Demon Realm, saying that it needs to be replenished with souls and blood. It is said that recently They even put aside the matter of the young master of the demon race for the time being and are busy refining this secret treasure. It sounds like this secret treasure can kill all immortals even though it does not know its function.... Be careful."

"Killing Immortal rank." Guangling Xianjun smiled indifferently.

"Among the immortal ranks in the cultivation world, the Ten Thousand Demon Sect fears you the most." Guangling Xianjun has always been merciless under his sword, and he is not as easy to talk as other strong men.

And he was too tough. He killed so many demon cultivators at the beginning. If the biggest leader among the demon cultivators of Wan Mozong could kill the immortal rank, the first one would not let the Guangling Immortal Monarch go.

The master teacher frowned slightly, shook his head and said, "It's a very eventful time. I also heard some rumors about Yao Xiu, saying that the five-tailed green fox's patriarch of the fox clan disappeared, and suddenly disappeared in the fox clan's land..."

That The patriarch of the fox clan was an immortal rank powerhouse, and he disappeared without a sound, without even a single message, which was really worrying.

If it is attacked, it is unlikely.

Exactly who could attack the fox clan chief without moving in the place where the fox clan gathered.

And who is it, who can hit it with a single blow and make the fox patriarch disappear without any resistance?

"go by himself." Guangling Xianjun said casually.

"No. This Qinghu Clan Chief is not a character that disappears without a word." 

The headmaster murmured in a low voice, "Could it be that they fell into the conspiracy of the evil cultivator? The secret treasure they got is the culprit of the disappearance of the Fox Clan Chief. The culprit?"

He vaguely sensed that there was some danger, but such a dangerous thing would not affect the experience of the low-level disciples.

What's more, when the demons were raging, the disciples of the righteous way even went down the mountain to protect the safety of mortals and help justice.

He only told Xianjun Guangling, "Give Our Zhizhi something to protect herself."

Let's Zhizhi.

Guangling Xianjun squinted at him.

The headmaster had already taken out a storage ring and pushed it to him, 

"Here are a few of my treasures, for Zhizhi's self-defense." 

Inside are some high-level body protection instruments, as well as the Wanli Boat and so on.

Guangling Xianjun did not refuse, he nodded and said with a smile, "This is somewhat useful." 

When their brothers and sisters were talking, the fox cub had already climbed into the door of the side hall.

After taking a few breaths with difficulty, she was busy arranging all her beautiful little clothes, and saw that Lin Qingya was already there in the side hall.

A handsome young man appeared in the water mirror.

The young man was carrying a pitch-black long sword surrounded by faint black aura and his whole body melted into the darkness, his eyes swept over her and Jiang Hai.

Jiang Hai stepped forward with a salute, without greeting and started to talk about some things that need to be careful about in the Demon Realm with a blank face.

The youth in the water mirror did not interrupt, and listened indifferently.

After he finished speaking, Jiang Hai bowed again, turned around and left, without any regrets.

"Third Senior Brother, this... just leave?" Fox Cub asked when he passed by.

"Otherwise?" asked the expressionless handsome boy.

Otherwise, would you be holding hands with your senior brother to look at each other with tears in your eyes and express your thoughts affectionately?

He doesn't seem to have such feelings.

The little guy looked at Shang Jianghai's natural expression, and then stood on tiptoe, and saw her handsome and eye-catching senior brother in the water mirror indifferently looking at the second senior brother with big eyes, and suddenly realized... Yes.

The brothers are taciturn and don't know how to express their hearts, so even if they face each other, they don't seem to know what to say.

She nodded her head in understanding, and said with experience, 

"The whole family is like this." 

Her family doesn't need to be very enthusiastic, just get along as they feel comfortable.

That's true.

For Jiang Hai, this is indeed his home.

Although there is no relationship with Lei Fan, the senior brother is the senior brother.

"My senior brother and I are indeed a family." He said slowly.

Lin Qingya, who was speechless with Lei Fan, couldn't help laughing, his brows and eyes dazzled with a soft smile.

With Zhizhi there, it was as if the cold relationship had been blown by the spring breeze, slowly melting the ice between them.

Even the indifference between each other began to have more changes in this sentence.

"Of course it's a family." 

He looked at Lei Fan and said harmoniously.

The ripples of the water mirror spread slightly for a moment, and the image gradually blurred.

It seemed that the aura was not enough, and the fox cub sent her third senior brother to leave the side hall, and hurriedly ran over with her little fat legs rolling. She bumped into Shuijing

, leaned her chubby face and said hurriedly, 

"There is not enough spiritual energy, long story, long story short. Senior brother, Zhizhi misses you!"

The guy was able to put herself into her senior brother's arms, and said with her little fat claws, 

"Think about it. Senior brother, how about you?"

She looked at the handsome man in the water mirror expectantly.

Lei Fan looked through the water mirror at the small, still dumb little thing.

Layers of black gas on the long sword behind him came over with interest, and put it on his shoulder to watch with him.

He was too lazy to deal with these black spirit, simply looked at her with a pair of dark eyes.

What he saw was a pair of bright, expectant round eyes.

It's like if getting a response that she don't like, and those eyes will burst into tears.

trouble.

Lei Fan, was not someone who ask for trouble, his face moved stiffly and said, "Yeah."

Although it was simple, he still missed her.

Fox cub is content.

"Your elixir, thank you. ... Don't work too hard, rest more." 

Lei Fan did not mention the replenishment of elixir in this Shuijing communication. The elixir of the door was sent over. There are many righteous monks in the Demon Realm, and they communicate frequently with the cultivation world.

in the past, Lei Fan rarely received anything except what was necessary every month.

On the contrary, now, there are spiritual pills sent every three to five, and there are also entrained private goods sent along with the spiritual pill... For example, a flower picked by a fox, a beautiful leaf picked up by a fox from the ground, a fox A beautiful little portrait that was photographed by spiritual energy... 

Lei Fan was too lazy to care about everything around him, and he also subtly felt that the eyes of the cultivators around him had changed.

Shou Shi, the righteous immortal rank powerhouse who suppressed the Demon Territory, also watched with him with great interest.

He also praised his junior sister for being a good fox... a good boy.

The younger brothers and sisters who are willing to care about their brothers and sisters are all good brothers and sisters.

Thinking of this, Lei Fan was silent for a moment.

He is not a warm person, and naturally he can't speak gentle words as Lin Qingya.

But to the little guy who stared at him expectantly, he said reluctantly, 

"Aura...  full today."

✿✿✿