❧•.60. Chaofeng

Start from the beginning

 Guangling Xianjun always likes to tell the truth. The topic of Sword Intent, asked the real Danhuo with a smile.

He saw that Master Danhuo seemed to dislike Taiyizong. If he didn't step on Taiyizong at this time, he would be sorry for this good opportunity, so he looked at the girl in red who was looking at Guangling Xianjun Jianyi and said, 

" It can also be regarded as taking the juniors out to experience and broaden their minds."

This said... the child's father is not dead yet, do you need the old arms and legs of the real Danhuo to take the child out to experience?

Danhuo Zhenren knew that this was a malicious provocation, but he couldn't say anything to whitewash Taiping.

"My father is not free. too busy feeling sorry for other people's daughters." 

The red-clothed girl rolled her eyes and said.

The headmaster touched the goatee and smiled.

He likes honest children.

"Chaofeng!"

"I'm right!"

Master Danhuo loves his granddaughter very much, and he pampered her every day, so he couldn't bear to talk about her, so he could only reluctantly say to Master Headmaster, 

"This child is really rude. "

"She is outspoken, straightforward in temperament, and straightforward and Chaofeng's temperament is lovely." 

Master Zhangjiao endured the laughter in his heart and said pleasantly.

He had rarely seen a good girl who would speak out the bad things of the Weihe line so directly, and was not afraid of losing face at all.

"Is it arrogant and domineering?" 

The girl in red named Chaofeng said with a sneer, 

"My father just scolds me like that."

"That must be his bad." 

The fox cub sitting in the arms of Immortal Emperor Guangling was very Said with experience.

The girl in red looked at her.

Zhizhi tilted her little head, holding her tail seriously in her arms, and looked at the daughter of the very annoying Daojun Weihe that the teacher in charge had mentioned to her yesterday.

She didn't really want to have contact with Daojun Weihe's daughter, but since she saw Daojun Weihe also scolded her, there was a sentence that the fox cub thought for a while with trembling ears, called the same enemy.

She said to Chao Feng, who had a bad face and looked very difficult to mess with, 

"He's a bad guy, and he scolds you, that means... you, you're pretty good."

"...he's my father anyway, you Do you think you can curry favor with me by scolding him?"

"What are you doing to curry favor?" Fox Cub asked dumbly.

"If you please me, you will please my grandfather." Chao Feng snorted and said with slanted eyes, 

"My grandfather is a real Danhuo." 

"But my father is Guangling Xianjun." 

Fox cub has never lost. She hugged her tail and said innocently, "My father is Xianjun Guangling, who is your father?" 

Grandfather, how far is it ? If you want to fight, don't you have to fight for your father? Her dad is the best. 

 Zhizhi, proud! 

 She puffed out her small breasts, and her aura was different. Chao Feng was stunned for a moment, and suddenly became furious. The most annoying thing is that she couldn't refute it. Her father really couldn't make it to the stage against Shang guangling Xianjun. 

 "You scolded my father." 

"You scolded me, do you still have to choose a day?" The fox cub said loudly with a milky voice. 

 The fox's tail stood up aggressively and swayed from side to side. Quarrel, the fox cub has never lost. 

 "Then you scold him hard, it's not me who suffers anyway." The girl in red suddenly sneered.