"Yes."

Cultivating as a demon body, it becomes easy to absorb spiritual energy, the cultivation speed is very fast, and there is no feeling of bottleneck at all.

That's why he was able to cultivate the right way instead of cultivating demons under the guidance of the elders who raised him in a place where spiritual energy was poor and demonic energy abounded like in the Demon Realm.

Because the correction road is also very fast.

If you can walk the right path, you don't have to cultivate the evil ways.

"If so, if there is no danger, wouldn't it be good for the third senior brother to practice with a demon body every day?"

The fox cub seriously recommended Jiang Hai, and Jiang Hai lowered his eyes and said slowly, 

"It's terrifying." 

The reason why he rarely turned into a demon is because the appearance of the demon is extremely terrifying.

That kind of appearance that you can tell he is an evil demon will make those who are close to him uncomfortable.

He subconsciously touched his eyebrows.

Especially as he grew up, the vertical pupil on his forehead began to gradually complete, and he looked even more like a devil.

But thinking about the fox cub rolling around in his demon body yesterday, the boy in gray pondered for a moment, and then slowly said, 

"What little junior sister said."

She didn't think he was scary.

What is he still worried about?

It is better to quickly cultivate to become a great monk.

Then...

"You know Daojun Weihe?" Jiang Hai asked.

"Huh?" 

Zhizhi didn't expect that he would suddenly ask the Taiyizong cultivator that she hated, and stared at Jiang Hai with wide eyes.

"That day, in front of the Hehuan Zong Mountain Gate, you had a conversation with him through the telescopic mirror, and he was very malicious to you." 

With the blood of the devil race, he is naturally very sensitive to maliciousness.

On that day, he felt that Daojun Weihe of Taiyizong seemed to have an indescribable disgust and jealousy towards Zhizhi.

He didn't care before, because since Zhizhi was with the sect master of the Hehuan Sect, it meant that she came from a good background, and even if someone was malicious, it wouldn't be of any danger to her.

But the mood back then was different than it is now.

ZhiZhi is his family.

He wants to protect Her.

There is no need for the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect to come forward.

"Does he have any ill will towards me? I knew that Taiyizong's cultivator was broken. They even attacked my father from behind before." 

Fox cub hated Taiyizong cultivator the most.

New hatred and old hatred, she immediately waved her little fat claw to Jiang Hai vividly and vividly told Jiang Hai how Tai Yizong was shameless, moral kidnapping,  and even beating people from the back.

After she finally finished speaking, Jiang Hai stuffed another spirit fruit to replenish her vitality.

Zhizhi hugged a big spirit fruit, snorted and said, 

"Tai Yizong has no face and skin, and the third senior brother should stay away from Taiyizong in the future."

"Okay."

"Third senior brother, let me tell you, Daddy. It's good to be with the senior brother and the second senior brother. Taiyizong speaks ill of them behind their backs, especially villains."

Jiang Hai nodded, thinking that others would be fine, that Weihe Daojun's attitude towards Zhizhi that day was very malicious.

He touched the oily and slippery little junior sister in his arms and thought silently that he really had to practice quickly.

Daojun Weihe seems to be a spiritual monk.

He had to hurry up to cultivate, and look for an opportunity to secretly kill this guy who threatened the little junior sister.

Looking back, he touched Zhizhi's plump belly, and hugged her to Lingchi to bubble.

This is naturally one of the fox cubs' favorite games, and Jiang Hai no longer worries about his own demon body not looking good. Every time he cultivates and absorbs spiritual energy, he gradually gets used to the form of the demon body.

Seeing that he was in harmony, and Jiang Hai helped bring ups the cub, and he never competed for favor. Unlike another disciple, Lin Qingya, he would occasionally ask, 

"Do you want to be the second senior brother?"

 Guangling Xianjun feel very satisfied with this disciple who does not like to talk and only likes to cultivate.

Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it was time for Danhuo ZhenRen to visit the Vientiane Sect.

The headmaster warmly entertained him and invited him to the headmaster hall.

Because the real person Danhuo is the great elder of the Danxia Sect and an immortal rank, he naturally need to be accompanied by Xianjun Guangling.

The fox cub was caught by her father, hugging her tail and looking ignorantly, she saw a kind-looking, white-bearded old man with white eyebrows.

This old man was kind and amiable, but when Guangling Xianjun and his daughter entered the hall, he suddenly sniffed slightly, showing a bit of confusion.

"Strange, why does it smell like Dan Huo?"