"Alchemy can be done."

Lin Qingya, who was standing aside, couldn't help but look sideways.

Since Zhizhi showed her talent in alchemy, he has become more and more aware of Zhizhi's work on alchemy.

She might not be able to name the messy fairy grasses.

She can't even tell the name of the elixir that was refined.

However, she will accurately know the medicinal properties of each spirit herb, and what kind of medicinal pills can be refined, and she will also know the use of spirit pills like the back of her hand.

Since this magic jade is capable of refining elixir, it is naturally possible.

However, Lin Qingya couldn't think of what kind of elixir would be used. This is obviously something from the Demon Realm.

"Burn away the demonic energy and trace back to the source, and then you can get the elixir used by the monks. To the devil qi is pure." 

Although Immortal Guangling is not familiar with alchemy, he has some understanding of these things.

After explaining a sentence to Lin Qingya who was suddenly enlightened, he said to Jiang Hai, 

"This magic jade contains extremely positive demonic energy, which is very rare." 

What is rare is that the demonic energy contained in the magic jade is not aggressive.

Even if you hold it in your hand, you won't worry about being disturbed by demonic energy.

But the magic jade itself is rich in magic energy, which is somewhat interesting in the eyes of Immortal Guangling.

It's just that Immortal Guangling looked at Jiang Hai thoughtfully for a moment, and suddenly asked, 

"Have you ever swallowed someone to cultivated?"

Lin Qingya suddenly looked at Immortal Guangling.

"Master?"

"No." Jiang Hai shook his head.

"Devouring the Demon Race."

Jiang Hai nodded honestly.

"You are honest." 

Guangling Xianjunsat crooked in the chair above the main hall, looked at the handsome young man below and said slowly, 

"I don't care what you did when you were in the Demon Realm. Practice well in the future, and don't devour the Demon Race. "

Jiang Hai is so young, he has already cultivated a golden core, he should have devoured the demon clan... Many demon clan powerhouses do this.

However, since he has not swallowed the cultivators in the Demon Domain, then swallowing the Demon Race is equivalent to killing the Demon Race, and Immortal Guangling is not going to care about the past.

It's just that Jiang Hai bowed to his seat and wanted to kill people, just relying on the sword in his hand, there was no need to practice the law of the demon race.

He didn't care about this matter, Jiang Hai paused, and suddenly said, 

"If Shizun is not at ease, I am willing to move out..."

Even if Immortal Guangling was vigilant and rejected him, he would not hold any resentment. Because he has indeed done those things, it is indeed dangerous in the eyes of the monk.

"Third Senior Brother." 

Zhizhi listened in a daze. Hearing that Jiang Hai once devoured the Demon Race, she didn't feel scared.

She didn't let go of the hand she was holding with such a dangerous demon boy.

On the contrary, she shook his hand and said dumbly,

"Third senior brother is good. The demons that were swallowed must be broken, right?" 

Jie, how could the teenagers who were sent back to the sect for burial could be bad people?

Those cultivators who raised him have fallen, and even if he ignores their bones and allows them to vanish in the Demon Realm at will, no one will know, and no one will condemn them.

But he still sent them back to the sect one by one, and avenged the cultivators who had been hurt.

Zhizhi couldn't think of so many good and bad, righteous and evil truths.

With her simple little head, she felt that the third senior brother, who looked indifferent and unpopular in front of her, was actually very good.

It's just that she doesn't know how to express himself.

Jiang Hai silently looked at the fox cub holding his hand.

She stood on tiptoe and looked at him with a bright light in her eyes.

For Jiang Hai, who was accustomed to life in the Demon Domain, it was so bright that it was almost dazzling.

But he didn't hate it.

Even some explanations that were not accustomed to speaking before came out of his mouth.

"Those demons killed the monks who raised me."