❀•.39.•❀ shopping

Start from the beginning

"Naturally, we must use the best." 

With so many magic weapons, if you don't give it to your own daughter, can't you give it to others?

Guangling Xianjun, rich!

Just so arrogant.

"Daddy is right!" 

The fox cub shouted happily while eating jam. She didn't listen to what they were saying. But as long as her father said it, it would be right!

"You really deserve to be father and daughter." The head of the Hehuan Sect laughed.

He is a great cultivator who has a good relationship with Immortal Guangling. He usually searches for ancient secrets together, and naturally he has some trust and friendship. He has never heard Immortal Guangling mentioning that he has a wife and daughter before.

But now that Immortal Guangling is so considerate and loving towards the little guy, the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect immediately determined that this must be the daughter of Immortal Guangling.

If not a family, how can they be so tacitly close?

"That's it!" 

The fox cub felt that she was affirmed, and her tail swayed wildly.

She ate quickly, and the small bowl of jam disappeared into the small bowl very quickly.

Lin Qingya walked aside and bought all the red berries with the shopkeeper who sold the spirit fruit.

By the way, seeing that there were still some spiritual fruits in the store that Zhizhi had never tasted on weekdays, he also bought some of them and put them in the storage ring.

Guangling Xianjun glanced at the side, then retracted his gaze, picked up the chubby little thing that was flipping the empty bowl and said, "Daddy said that the red berries are really delicious!" and rubbed it for her.

 Rubbing her belly, he walked out of the shop together.

A few of them left the shop and went straight to the other side of the shop that made clothes. There were all kinds of beautiful palace skirts, jackets, and robes.

Zhizhi probed for a while, only to feel dazzled.

 Guangling Xianjun critically looked at all kinds of beautiful little clothes that he could wear in this shop... The fabrics were ordinary, and the protective arrays on them were simple and so-so, but the only good things were these Although the small clothes are not useful, they are very attractive.

The styles are all beautiful.

This is just an ordinary shop selling clothes in the market, and there are naturally no good robes.

Guangling Xianjun looked at the fox cub in his arms.

The little thing sitting in his arms holding her tail has delicate and beautiful eyebrows, white and tender, and it will be more eye-catching when she puts on new clothes.

"It's all." 

Guangling Xianjun said lightly to the owner of the shop who came over with sincerity and fear.

The fox cub and the shop owner widened their eyes at the same time.

"Daddy, there are too many clothes." 

The little guy was diligent and thrifty, looking at the many, many colors and styles of small clothes.

Although the fox loves beauty secretly, she feels that she is reluctant to let her father spend so many spirit stones for her, so she can't help but tug at Xianjun Guangling's clothes.

The little guy clenched her fists, widened her eyes, and pulled at the front of his clothes. Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows, looked at her and asked, 

"Do you like it?"

"I like it. But..."

"It's fine. "  

He rubbed his daughter's hairy ears.
With his slender fingers on top of her head, Zhizhi stared blankly at her father.

Just because she likes it, so he wants to satisfy her all.

It's a waste of spirit stones.

But I feel like I don't want to say "no" anymore.

It's like a child who has been pampered and willful.

She knew it shouldn't be like this, she wanted to be sensible, be well-behaved, and be considerate of her father, but she felt that she wanted to be more willful.

The little child stared blankly at the handsome man holding her for a while, then slowly stretched out her small arms around his neck, tucked herself into his arms, and couldn't help snickering.

She felt extremely happy, and said in a low voice, 

"Dad is so nice."

Although her father didn't say it clearly, the little guy was probably thick-skinned, and suddenly had such an inexplicable self-confidence, like... She No matter what she wants, no matter how self-willed, Daddy will send what she wants to her.

"Daddy must always like Zhizhi." 

She hugged him tightly and rubbed his cheek.

"Naturally." Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows.

The fox cub shrank in his arms and snickered.

Guangling Xianjun hummed.

Lin Qingya had long been accustomed to the younger sister who liked to post with her family, so he stood aside and watched with a smile.

On the contrary, the father and daughter were so affectionate and affectionate that the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect was sour.

Although he also has children, he has never seen such a clingy little thing.

Looking at the fox cubs with sour eyes and heartfelt stubbornness, he said, "Dad should also have a lot of beautiful clothes", 

"Senior brother, second brother should also have." 

"It's better to have a daughter."

10,000 times cuter than the stinky boy who only knew how to make him mad!

He really wanted to go back and work hard to see if he could have a daughter.

"There are many daughters in this world, but there's only this one ZhiZhi" Guangling Xianjun said lightly.

Probably all the daughters in this world are very cute, they are the little padded jackets of their parents.

But his fox cub must be the most distinctive and unique one.

This is probably the father's eyes, his Bao'er will always be the best one.

No one's daughter is as good as his.

The fox's tail fluttered in the wind.

The head of the Hehuan Sect didn't want to say anything, just watched Guangling Xianjun swept away the so-called little skirts and clothes that children could wear in the shop, and Lin Qingya swept aside the small clothes that children could wear. In addition to good-looking but not much use of small jewelry.

Lin Qingya also walked to the side and discussed with the shop owner about the gift... If you have bought so many clothes and jewelry, it is not too much to give some tips for tying the little girl's hair, right?

Naturally not too much.

It didn't take long for Guangling Xianjun master and apprentice to be satisfied, and walked out of the store with the most complete jade slip with hair ties in their hands.

The hairstyle is much more than the jade slips sent by the real head teacher.

"Let's go to the Treasure Pavilion now. These fabrics are not good. Go to the Treasure Pavilion to see the precious fabrics and ask them to make some special clothes for Zhizhi." Guangling Xianjun said to the Hehuan Sect Sect Master.

He was like a stupid father who suddenly became a father, with an unknown amount of compassion to give away, and wished he could buy everything for his daughter.

The Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect looked on with a cold eye, and said sourly, 

"Don't spoil your daughter." 

Spoil the heavens, but don't spoil the children again.
He didn't say that he was so sour and jealous.

"Spoiled?" Immortal Lord Guangling asked suddenly.

"Yeah! Child, you have to..."

"So what if she spoiled." 

The handsome man bowed his head, smiled and posted to his fox cub. he said with a smile, 

"I can afford to spoil"

✬✬