◣29◢ pill refining

Start from the beginning

On the one hand, he is her favorite daddy, and on the other hand, he is her favorite second senior brother. The fox cub is surrounded by the people she likes, and her  tail is wagging behind her with happiness.

Looking at her own words, she took out all the fairy grass chosen for her father.

Guangling Xianjun had a happy smile on the corners of his eyes and brows and he was obviously in high spirits.

She also seriously believed that she could refine elixir.

"This one, and this one..." 

She didn't know what these immortal grasses were called, or what they came from, but since she was a child, she had a strange ability, that is, she could subconsciously know that the spirit grass could Refining anything, you can use it.

Mother said that this was her talent in alchemy, a gift from heaven, and she knew it from birth... Zhizhi didn't know what it meant, but she has been very satisfied with her ability over the years. 

 While holding the immortal grass with the fat hand, Zhizhi whispered, 

"My mother's elixir, all of them are made by Zhizhi." 

She gave her a lot of advice and guidance from time to time. But since Zhizhi remembered, my mother had never refined the elixir herself, because my mother said that her demon pill was broken and she couldn't use the spirit energy too much...

 All the elixir made by Zhizhi were given to her. Healing, wanting to make up for the broken demon pill. 

 But in the end, my mother was still ineffective. But the mother said to Zhizhi, thanks to her. The pale but gorgeous beauty told her daughter that thanks to her elixir, she was able to suppress her injuries. Mother said, Zhizhi is the best child in the world. 

 "I want to protect Daddy, protect Daddy well." 

She only had Daddy left. So, Zhizhi thought, she has to work hard to become more powerful, refine many, many elixir, and ask her father not to leave her like her mother did. Don't all leave Chi Chi. 

 The little guy grabbed the fairy grass in his hand.

"In the future, Zhizhi will be in charge of Daddy's elixir, how about that?" 

Xianjun Guangling lowered his eyes, looked at the little guy who was clinging into his arms and whispered,

"Daddy wants to be by Zhizhi's side" 

Er, for a long while, he rubbed her little head.

After he was injured, this fox cub who seemed to have been stepped on the fox's tail and became anxious, made his heart inexplicably soften.

He was like the only existence she cherished.

She can't lose him.

That being the case, he promised her like this to make her less afraid and afraid.

"Okay!" 

Being needed, and being seriously thought by daddy that she can protect him, the fox cub's eyes lit up, and she felt that she did not favor one over the other, so she hurriedly nestled in her daddy's arms and turned her head to the young man in Qingjun and said, 

" There is also the second senior brother, Lingdan, and Zhizhi!"

She patted her little chest and felt that she was amazing, Lin Qingya looked at this particularly uneasy little girl softly, nodded with a smile, 

"I will trouble the little junior sister in the future. "

So-so, so-so." The little guy's eyes narrowed.

The strange fire in the Baiyu Dan furnace gave up, like a gesture of loving someone, and it was so silently beating and burning.

"That's all." 

Holding the picked elixir in her hands, Zhizhi looked at the immortal grass in her hand, and then looked at the small white jade elixir stove the size of her palm,