◣28◢ friendship

Start from the beginning

Lin Qingya watched the old and the young come together, the fox cubs were young and blue, still holding their little necks "sacks!" Lin Qingya said softly, "Master is merciful and soft-hearted."

Since he has offended Immortal Lord Yiyang, it is better to kill Immortal Immortal Yiyang directly in order to avoid future troubles.

Seriously wounded him, and already had a revenge against him.

It is better to destroy this enemy, lest Immortal Lord Yiyang make a comeback in the future and come back to find trouble.

Immortal Lord Guangling was still watching with interest the beginning of the "friendship" between the headmaster and his daughter. Hearing this, he glanced at the disciple with a smile.

Seemingly gentle and genial, when it was time to do something, Lin Qingya was more decisive.

"It's easy to kill him, but once he dies, it will be troublesome," he said in a subtle voice, 

"Now that the Demon Realm is approaching, leave him with a high-level combat power to support him in front of him. In the future, he will lose less cultivators in the battle against the Demon Race."

He Although it is willful and reckless, it will not compromise the tyrannical combat power of the cultivation world due to the slightest personal grievance in the time of the demon crisis.

As for the matter of enmity with Immortal Lord Yiyang, Immortal Guangling did not take it seriously... Even if there is no conflict, he and the monks of Taiyi Sect are different.

The big deal, when the Demon Realm disappears, it will not be too late for him to slaughter all those senior brothers.

But right now, seeing that the real headmaster is rare to have a like-minded person, and he hates the little friend who scolds Taiyizong with him, I can finally talk about what I have in my heart for all these years, and I don't need to be thought by my classmates and my disciples that he is small-bellied and narrow-minded. Look at him. Don't let others be strong and so on. After pouring out this, the smile on his face is much easier.

The fox cub was also satisfied, and went back to hug her father and felt distressed.

"But Yiyang's junior brother has broken another one in your hand, and even Yiyang's own injury will not be fully recovered, unless the best alchemist will open a furnace for him to refine the immortal-level pills. Otherwise, you can only rely on your own cultivation to make up for it, and you have to wait!"

What's more, before the mountain gate opened, the conflict between Immortal Guangling and Immortal Yiyang would inevitably be known to the cultivation world, and the cultivation world would also know that Immortal Yiyang was not the opponent of Immortal Guangling at all.

It is clear who is strong and who is weak.

Even if the Taiyi Sect is still the so-called righteous way first, the most powerful immortal rank powerhouse is still attributed to his Wanxiang sect.

For talented disciples, the Vientiane Sect with stronger immortal rank protection will naturally be more attractive.

Thinking that Immortal Lord Yiyang had advertised their power for the Vientiane Sect this time, and the Master Chief was very satisfied.

"I just heard the news from the monk Taiyizong that it was the monk whose arm was cut off by you, but the arm can't be attached? Excellent, it can be regarded as an example to kill."

If the monk is injured in the monk battle, in fact, as long as he saves it well , you can still attach the broken arm back.

However, the sword of Immortal Guangling directly cut off the vitality on the man's arm, injuring the man's Nascent Soul, the arm could not be returned, and there would be some defects in future cultivation and fighting skills.

The real headmaster smiled very relieved of his hatred. He just felt refreshed today. After speaking a few more words, he leaned forward and touched Zhizhi's little head with a smile.

"Really a good child in our family." What a lovely child.

she shares the same hatred with the Vientiane Sect, and has a common language with the headmaster.

"Zhizhi, come to the main hall to play when you have time. There are too many delicious spirit fruits in the main hall of the master." 

He touched Zhizhi's little head again, and the real head teacher went to the sect to settle matter.

Zhizhi politely swayed the Master Teacher to the door of the main hall, and leaned on the threshold, and said reluctantly to the Master Master who turned to look at her with a smile, 

"Masters come here often, let's scold the bad guys together". 

" Good!" The headmaster shouted.

He bent down and pulled the hook with the little fox cub.

"Master, you have to always hate bad people." 

But you can't secretly hate him anymore. Zhizhi said hurriedly.

"That's no problem." 

The real headmaster hates Immortal Lord Yiyang to the point that the sea is dead.

This way the fox cubs are relieved.

"Master is very busy, you need to rest well and don't get tired. For the sake of the sect, master, master, you have worked hard."

Because he has become a friend of the soul in terms of scolding Immortal Yiyang, Zhizhi feels that the teacher is better than before. A thousand times more kind!

She often heard her second senior brother say that the headmaster of the sect was very hard, and wagging her fat tail, she said regretfully, 

"It would be good if Zhizhi could make alchemy."

She used to make spiritual fluids that replenish energy and vitality. Too bad I don't have it now.

After she said this childishly, the master teacher was stunned for a moment,and he didn't take it to heart about what Zhizhi told him about alchemy.

But in his memory, it seems that he has worked so hard to plan for the sect for so many years.

In the eyes of the world, the headmaster of the Vientiane Sect is mean and vicious, aggressive, insidious and cunning, and he will compare with money... It is not always the style of the headmaster of the big sect.

Even if it is the same sect and disciples, they probably feel that the sparse and arrogant head teacher is more decent.

What's the use of being decent?

Is it to increase the cultivation level, to refine a few more spiritual pills for the disciples, or to obtain a few more secret cultivation realms?

If they don't care about, don't plan, where do they get so many resources for their cultivation?

He didn't care if he didn't understand, but when he heard only "It's hard work", he was still stunned for a moment.

Looking at the little guy who looked up at him seriously with her small head raised, a genuine smile appeared on the dry face of the not-so-good-looking master teacher.

He sighed and hooked up with Zhizhi again.

"Okay. The uncle promises you to take good care of our body." His voice was soft and kind.

The fox cub's eyes widened, and she hurriedly said to himself, 

"Wait for Zhizhi to make alchemy, give it to the uncle, and make up for it!" 

She looked like she was an alchemy expert.

The headmaster laughed loudly. Although he knew that it was impossible, he didn't attack the little guy's love for himself. He said with a smile, 

"The uncle is waiting for Zhizhi's medicine pill!" 

He clasped a storage bracelet on Zhizhi's chubby little wrist and said with a smile, 

"It's all spirit herbs. Zhizhi likes alchemy? Let's play with it." 

 Even if Zhizhi doesn't know how to concoct , may spoil these spirit grasses, that's okay. Their Vientiane Sect's cub, as long as she is happy, she can spoil things as she wants. 

 "Thank you, uncle." 

The five-colored spiritual stone was crystal clear, a very beautiful red gold bracelet, which fell on Zhizhi's wrist, and the spiritual energy floated, and it was very suitable to slowly shrink and buckle on her wrist, which looked like a A very nice decoration. Such a beautiful bracelet perfectly fits the fox's aesthetic, beautiful, gorgeous and eye-catching. 

Zhizhi twisted her little body smugly, arching her little fat claws to thank the master teacher. 

 "It's good that Zhizhi is happy." 

The head teacher then left. Zhizhi shook her flaming fat tail and came back to present treasures to Immortal Lord Guangling. By the way... 

 "Daddy is injured, I will make alchemy for daddy and make up for daddy!" 

The fat little guy said "Hey", little Fat Claw pushed towards the open space in front of him, 

"Xiao Jin, alchemy!" 

The open space was completely empty. The Baiyu Pill Stove... 

didn't come out.