▷13◁ Second Brother's past

Start from the beginning

"We'll be happy together."

Lin Qingya could have thought of this greedy response long ago . 

Zhangjiao Zhengren came out with a tired face. Even if he had said something in his heart to Xianjun Guangling, the real headmaster didn't feel that his heart was much better. When he came out and saw the brothers and sisters talking intimately together, the real headmaster paused at his feet, revealing from a distance. A smile and a slight nod.

Lin Qingya hugged the slick fox cub and saluted him from a distance.

Even if it is a half-step Mahayana, there is still a greater possibility for this young disciple to go further, but he is still respectful and courteous.

The headmaster looked at this elegant young man with complicated emotions, and sighed softly in his heart.

What he said to Xianjun Guangling was not a lie.

Back then, he really looked at his disciples who were capable but each had their own problems, so he thought that it would be better for Lin Qingya to be the next headmaster.

Lin Qingya's aptitude is unparalleled, he is already half-stepped to Mahayana at a young age, his cultivation is high, and his gentleness has always been praised by sects.

Although the headmaster valued the authority of the sect, he did not care that the authority of the headmaster fell on the line of the Guangling Xianjun.

The person who is in charge of the teacher resides in it.

If it wasn't for Lin Qingya's sudden madness back then, and what he did made people worry, he would not feel so sorry for Lin Qingya.

Although Lin Qingya's actions at the beginning were suppressed by him, and not much was known among the sects,

he still had lingering fears.

Even facing Lin Qingya at this moment, the master teacher couldn't help but wonder if Lin Qingya had fallen into a demon.

If Lin Qingya had fallen into a demon, he was worried about the safety of Immortal Guangling.

"How has Qingya been practicing recently? You have already taken half a step in Mahayana. If you work harder, you can enter the Mahayana stage. After the Mahayana is complete, you can also try to reach the Immortal Rank." 

The master teacher said with a smile and Lin Qingya said respectfully from a distance, 

"Thank you for your high hopes. But Qingya is not in a hurry."

Are you in no hurry to advance to the Mahayana, impact the immortal rank, and want to consolidate the Dao foundation, or are you worried that the demons in your heart will add to your body, and you will not be able to withstand the thunder tribulation of the immortal rank?

The headmaster sighed even more in his heart.

He once asked about the situation of Lin Qingya, the Immortal Monarch of Guangling, whether he was trapped by inner demons.

However, Xianjun Guangling was still casual, saying that he thought too much and asked him to take care of other people's disciples.

But now... Lin Qingya is holding Zhizhi!

Guangling Xianjun is not afraid that Lin Qingya will go crazy again and hurt Zhizhi?

"Then you can cultivate slowly. By the way, Zhizhi has excellent roots and bones. After a while, you can also consider cultivating, but don't cultivate your master's killing method." 

For Zhizhi's consideration, thinking of such a cute little girl, it is better to practice some gentle fairy methods, which is more suitable than killing and killing.

He is a person who loves talents. Seeing that Zhizhi is very talented, he is also the daughter of Immortal Emperor Guangling, and he is a disciple of the Vientiane Sect, so naturally he will not be stingy.

Lin Qingya didn't seem to notice the real head teacher's hesitation towards him, so he responded in harmony.

After the master teacher left, another aura came from outside the sky and entered the hall of Immortal Monarch Guangling.

Lin Qingya saw that it was a jade slip that transmitted thousands of miles. Obviously, Immortal Guangling had something to discuss with others, so he took Zhizhi and went down to her favorite splendid flower tree to eat spiritual fruit.

All the way to their destination, there was a large sea of ​​blooming flowers on their heads, the fragrance of flowers was lingering, the clouds rolled, and Zhizhi rolled to the ground, snuggled up with their second senior brothers, and ate delicious spiritual fruits and snacks of various flavors together. .

These snacks are all fresh and delicious, and the little guy will show them to Lin Qingya first.

Lin Qingya took it with a smile.

"He Don't like the second senior brother?" 

The fox cub felt keenly that the master teacher seemed to always be strange to her second senior brother.

Because she likes the second senior brother, Zhizhi doesn't want the second senior brother to be disliked.

"It's not that he don't like me." 

Lin Qingya smiled and shook his head, but he lowered his head to meet her clear eyes. His smile stiffened for a moment, and he thought about that day, and the little child said confidently, 

"It must be a bad world."

Maybe he never cares, but when there is some possibility, no matter what kind of person he is, even if everyone refers to him, he will only stand by his side... He is also envious.

Tightening his fingers, he whispered, "He just afraid of me."

"Afraid?"

"Second Senior Brother killed someone, is Zhizhi afraid?"

Zhizhi thought about it and shook her head.

Although she usually lives in Dongfu with only her mother by her side, she has also listened ignorantly to her mother about the realm of self-cultivation.

Her mother also had murders.

For her, killings are also contextualized.

She shook her head honestly, Lin Qingya looked at this little guy who didn't seem to understand what he meant, still looked at her and said slowly, 

"Junior sister don't want to ask anything else?"

His voice was soft, Zhizhi blinked. Seeing that he didn't eat snacks, she hurriedly put the snacks in his hands and asked, 

"Why?"

"For revenge."

"Is it the one who hurt my brother first??"

"Yes."

"Then they are really bad." Zhizhi hummed.

She doesn't seem to care what evil he has done, and she doesn't ask much about the means he used in revenge. What he did, even the headmaster still has lingering fears, but for Zhizhi, it seems that It doesn't matter what he does.

The important thing is that she still feels that he is "good", and the object of his revenge is "bad", no matter whether it is biased or whatever, this feeling is not bad.

It's like she'll simply be on his side no matter what happens.

Lin Qingya couldn't help smiling, let go of her fingers, raised his hand, his palm was hanging on top of Zhizhi's hair, but hesitated for a while.

The second senior didn't even want to touch her.

Zhizhi looked suspiciously at the second senior brother who was sitting beside her and smiled at her. She was self-reliant, stuck her small neck, took the initiative to stuff her small head into his palm, and rubbed herself.

It was like a pair of hands that were obviously terrifying, but she was still not afraid.

Still feel that to her, this is just a pair of intimate hands of her "brother".

Lin Qingya held her breath, paid attention to Zhizhi's face, and touched it gently.

The fox cub narrowed her eyes in delight and enjoyed it!

"And Dad is also by the second senior brother's side. I believe in the second senior brother, and I also believe in Dad's vision." 

Although the blood on the hands will indeed attract criticism, and some people will say some nonsense, but Zhizhi simply believes what she saw.

Her father didn't alienate her senior brother. Her senior brother has been sincere to her for so long and the fox cubs are very sensitive. There is no malice or perfunctory in those care and concern.

He truly loves her.

So, no matter what others said, they all said something bad about her second senior brother.

But Zhizhi always believed that there was a reason for what he did.

"My enemy." 

She fell into a cool and gentle embrace, and a young gentle but slightly gloomy voice came from her ears,

"Little Junior Sister, there are not many people who know what I have done. Others have heard that I might as well tell you."

He paused and said softly, 

"My enemy burned my mother to death. So I took out my enemy's Nascent Soul and refined him with the true fire of Samadhi for three days Three nights."

For three days and three nights, the wailing and screaming of the enemy's Nascent Soul in the fire of Samadhi went straight into the sky.

Three days later, Yuan Ying was sacrificed and refined into a spiritual pill, which he threw to feed a dog.

❦❦