"make up more. Let the disciple send more food."

He became interested, and was sitting on the railing near the edge of the cliff. On one side was the unfathomable cliff, and the clouds piled up above the cliff into a beautiful sea of ​​clouds.

At this moment, he held Meizizi and hugged his little girl, and stretched out his hands.

Zhizhi blinked, bowed her head, and found that her feet had become a bottomless cliff.

She was only placed on the cliff by a pair of slender hands, and there was nothing under her feet, as if as long as her beautiful daddy who was watching her with a smile let go of her hand, she would fall off the cliff and be shattered.

This high, terrifying abyss made her blink and look at Immortal Emperor Guangling, who was sitting lazily on the railing, raising her eyebrows at her.

Four eyes facing each other.

She flicked her tail.

Guangling Xianjun was looking at the little guy who was lifted above the cliff with interest.

However, he was stunned for a pair of unfeared, clear and trusting eyes.

He was just teasing the kid.

The cliff is not dangerous, because he has set up a barrier under Zhizhi's feet.

But she didn't know she was safe, but she still trusted him not to hurt her.

In an instant, Zhizhi was taken back from the cliff.

The transparent protective barrier under her feet was dissipated by him.

She fell into the cold arms of Immortal Guangling again.

This embrace is so cold.

Probably because the heights are so cold, he always sits in such a howling wind.

But Zhizhi couldn't help rubbing against such a cold embrace, and the tip of her tail rolled up her father's wrist. It was rare that her father didn't smile, but asked coldly, 

"Aren't you afraid?"

Being sent to the cliff, life and death depended only on the thought of whether another person's hand would let go. shouldn't you feel scared? ?

Guangling Xianjun was never a character who would give his life to others. If he was himself, he would have done everything possible to get rid of those who control his own life and death. Even ordinary people would only be terrified.

But the child only looked at him with trusting eyes.

She trusts him.

"Daddy is here, I'm not afraid of anything." Zhizhi said obediently.

Because it is her relative, even if it is so dangerous, she believes that he will never hurt her.

Naive and stupid.

Guangling Xianjun didn't say much. Only slightly tightened the little guy in his arms.

Lin Qingya stood by, watching the little guy happily arching back and forth in the arms of Immortal Guangling.

He lowered his eyes to hide the surprise in his eyes, and after a while, he heard Immortal Guangling say calmly, 

"Take care of her in the sect." 

This seems to be no different from the order just now, but Lin Qingya said gently, 

"This disciple understands. "

Their master and apprentice seemed to have nothing to say to each other other than that.

Obviously one is gentle and kind, and the other also likes to joke, but except for some silly words of Zhizhi echoing on the mountain, the whole mountain is silent and empty, and there is no other sound.

There are countless fairy flowers and flowers on this mountain peak, the endless sea of ​​clouds tumbling, and the Gaohua Palace, but other than that, it is so quiet that there is no sound, and there is no human voice.

Zhizhi felt that it was late at night when only her father and second senior brother were quiet on the mountain.

Holding a chubby pillow, she ran out of a gorgeous room, sniffed, thinking about the direction her father left just now, putting aside her short legs, hugging her soft and warm, listening to her Senior brother said that the pillow of Huo Feather ran to the gate of the main hall.

The gate of the main hall was tightly closed, and there was no sound at all. She didn't encounter anyone walking here all the way, and she arrived at the gate smoothly.

The little cub raised its tail and looked up at the silent hall for a while.

She carefully pushed the closed icy jade door.

Shen.

Can't push.

No one came to ask her what she was doing before coming to the main hall.

Zhizhi looked around.

No one helps.

She stood in front of the jade gate with a big pillow in disappointment for a while.

She wants to sleep with Daddy.

Just like every day when her mother was still there, she slept with her mother.

Sleeping in a big room, my mother would touch her head, hum nice songs, tell her interesting stories to sleep, and let her nest in her beautiful and warm tail.

The soft foxtail gently covered her layer by layer, so she would be happier when she slept.

After losing her mother, when she curled up in the cave alone, she felt cold and lost, empty and empty, and she always felt that she would lose everything.

Now that she has a father, she wants to sleep with him.
Even if there is no mother's warmth, as long as he is here, then her heart and everything will be calm.

But no one opened the door for her.

Zhizhi hugged the big pillow and sat on the cold ground outside the gate, looking eagerly at the closed gate for a while.

The door remained closed.

She thought for a while with her fingers in between, she had an idea, climbed to the jade gate, hugged the pillow and tail together, and curled herself into a small ball in this corner.

She shrank small, even though the wind blowing on the mountain was a little cold, but with her warm tail lying on the pillow, the little guy thought it was okay.

She was content to sleep in front of the hall with her father, and in her drowsy sleep, she seemed to hear the sound of the door opening and closing.

Slow footsteps came, revealing the night, Zhizhi struggled to endure drowsiness and raised her head, pursing the corners of Shangguangling Xianjun's tight mouth. In the night, her father didn't smile, his expression seemed a little indifferent and a little strange.

He looked awake, not yet drowsy.

A fox cub rolled down from the fire feather pillow and rolled to the feet of Immortal Emperor Guangling.

He lowered his head and squinted at the clingy half-demon.

Entering the Immortal Rank, the consciousness is thousands of miles in an instant, not to mention the discovery of a small thing outside the hall.

As soon as Zhizhi came over from the side hall with a pillow, Immortal Guangling had already noticed it, but he didn't care.

Such a small child, when she finds that she can't find him at night, will give up and go back to the side hall to sleep. He doesn't need to worry about anything.

But when she saw that she couldn't open the jade door, but stubbornly nestled in the pillow, preferring to sleep shivering in the cold wind rather than leave, Immortal Guangling felt that this cub was pitifully stupid.

She actually... really regarded him as her father.

she would rather not sleep in a warm place and be closer to him.

He had to admit that this cub was the stupidest one he had ever seen in his long life.

Snorted softly. Looking at the little guy who was sleeping with her tail rolled under his feet and was about to turn her stomach, he bent down and picked up this stupid cub.

Holding it up, he glanced at the railings of a quiet corridor not far from the main hall, hummed, hugged the child who couldn't sleep without him, turned and walked into the main hall.

The heavy and gorgeous jade gate slammed shut.

Behind the railing, Lin Qingya turned out against the moonlight.

The night was as cold as water, he flicked the chilly night wind on his shirt and turned to leave.

Ben is worried that the little sister will be frozen tonight.

However, it is rare that his master still remembers that he is a father.

Did not forget the cub.

❦❦❦❦