✥• 1 •✥ waiting for Daddy.

Start from the beginning

The emaciated little guy buried her head in her tail and thought aggrieved.

Why didn't Daddy come.

Just as she tried her best to stuff her face into her tail and control her hunger, a loud explosion suddenly came from outside the silent cave.

It was like... from the Nine Heavens, a whistling thunder, a sharp and threatening sword whistle, slammed into the cave.

The threatening and terrifying sense of coercion and destruction made the little guy jump up in fright, and shivered after hiding behind the railing beside the stone steps with her tail in her arms.

The cave house swayed and swayed in the roar of sword whistling. After the huge roar, there was a subtle, clack, clack, and the cracking sound was forbidden.

The cave suddenly opened.

The sun shines in from outside.

In the halo, a slender figure slowly walked in.

The gentle and slow voice, calm and graceful, seemed to bring a chilling wind from outside the door.

"Huh?" 

A faint, slightly smiling voice came from the silent cave, as if there was a pleasant smile, and said softly, 

"Yao Xiu?" 

Although she was very scared, Zhizhi suddenly thought of something, and timidly stuck out a small head from the railing behind the stone steps, and probed her head.

She saw a man dressed in fancy clothes standing in the sky at the entrance of the cave, with long black hair and a smile between his eyebrows, so beautiful, so beautiful... Zhizhi touched her face subconsciously.

As beautiful as she is.

Mother said that only father can find the cave and open the cave to pick her up.

Although, although the way to open the cave was a bit scary, he did open the cave and appeared here.

The little guy's eyes lit up, she climbed out a little bit from behind the stone steps, and continued to probe her head.

A pair of interested eyes met hers along her line of sight.

He just raised his eyebrows when he saw a little guy rolling out from behind the stone steps with a pair of fluffy ears pricked up happily.

It seemed that he was not surprised that a child suddenly appeared in the cave.

Knowing that there is a cub in the cave, it must be her father.

Seeing his normal face, with a smile on his beautiful and infinitely beautiful face, clearly knowing that he still has his own appearance in the cave, Zhizhi felt that he could be sure.

She hurriedly got out from behind the stone steps, even if she was so hungry that she had no strength, but at this time, when she first met her father, as her mother said, she still wanted to let her father understand that she loved him very much.

She rolled from the stone steps to the feet of this beautiful man, hugged his legs hummingly, and rubbed them.

He carried a very sharp sword in his hand.

The sword energy is wrapped around the sword, and if you get closer, you will feel the cold killing intent and coldness.

It was a very indifferent and cold feeling, like... For a moment, Zhizhi felt inexplicably that the sword energy seemed to wrap around the cold and deserted heart of the master.

But how is it possible.
Her father came to pick her up.

He had worked so hard to pick her up along the way, so he must have loved her.

Holding daddy's leg tightly, the little guy rubbed her daddy's leg with her dirty little face and let out a cry.

"Dad."

There was a long silence.

The icy long sword vibrated slightly.

The cave suddenly fell silent.

The silence was so long that even Zhizhi was dissatisfied.

She raised her little head aggrieved, looked up, saw a pair of scrutiny and cold eyes, shook her sluggish tail, and stretched out her hand to her beautiful daddy.

"Daddy, I want to hug."

She was at the foot of the mountain, and she always saw other children following their daddy, and they opened their hands like this.

Their dads would laugh fervently, then hug their children, hold them high, and pick them up.

"Daddy!" 

There was another moment of silence and silence. There was no movement for a long time. The little guy looked at his daddy, who seemed to be a little dull. The big round eyes were slowly wet, and crystal tears appeared ... 

The first time we met, how could a father not hold his own cub?

Mother's tomb is still here, if I don't hug her, will my mother feel uneasy and worry about her?

Don't let your mother worry.

Zhizhi stretched out her hand stubbornly, choked for a moment, aggrieved!

"Daddy, hug Zhizhi." The little guy sobbed.

There was another long silence, and the beautiful man who had just looked at her with a cold look suddenly chuckled.

A slender and fair hand fell down, held her by the waist, and looked at her carefully.

Although this embrace is not very comfortable, Zhizhi does pick it up!

She was held in front of him, facing the beautiful face that made her eyes bright, and she thought about how to express her love for Daddy.

Mother said that she had to love her father first, and then her father could love her.

"My cute daddy."

She leaned over, pouted and kissed her pretty daddy's face.

"Besides my mother, I love my father the most!"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※