Story concept

1. Cannibal au

This story takes place in the 15th century where a young Earl by the name of Darryl Halo has a dark secret. A secret that only the Empire family and his own clan knows.

That was his entire clan was all cannibals, Darryl played the role of a perfect and genius Earl of his kingdom but in all honesty, looks can be deceiving, Even though he was fooled there was still some people who knew their secret and trying to expose them, and that was either the Diamond clan. Zak Diamond who encounters the young Earl because of a sudden accident, faith or whatever luck it brings them.

Because Zak and his other friends that is Alex, Ant, Karl and George got accepted in a scholarship for a university that is only for Royalties and high class nobles. During this encounter they all met Darryl along with Prince Clay, his friends Velvet and his two cousins that are Wilbur and Nick.

The only reason why they accepted the scholarship bcs their parents are trying to expose the Halo family. Knowing the Diamond family knows what are the evil intention of the Halo family, doing so they either made a big mistake, made friends or found their love. Either way that doesn't matter because soon enough Darryl will face a huge fate where not just his life is to be sacrificed but also his friends.

The Halo family or the master of the family possesses power, a power that can take over the throne, that way Darryl needs to find the person who will take his power because he cannot let that bastard take the throne knowing it will cause a bigger mayhem. Will the two fix each of their family clan, or find out the dark truth about each other.

(Warning: this involves a lot of blood, death and so much angst)

2. Reincarnated 2x for love

The story of this book is about Darryl who got murdered on his wedding night, by no other than Zak. The love of his life and the person who promise to always protect him turns out to be his murderer.

Once Darryl died he begged the god to give him a restart which "she" agreed because she also made a mistake that caused Darryl to have a double reincarnation. But what was his first reincarnation? Well the first reincarnation was --------------------------

One Darryl got a second reincarnation he swore to never love again and encounter so many challenges, But little did he know that Zak was also reincarnated and made a promise to protect Darryl from that incident.

Looks like both of their love lives are corrupted or who was the cause? But either way they both went to Scotland and found some very interesting history which takes back their time and past lives.

3. Criminal Heist for Love

This story we can just rumble it up. So basically Darryl is a wealthy son of a gun and was engaged to this little bitch of a whore yet she treats him no other than a stranger and a tool because again she is a whore.

The their is skeppy who is the most wantes criminal which he is deeply proud. The story starts when two of them accidentally meet as Zak shows Darryl the life outside from his prison, aka his responsibily from being future successor and his horrible engagement.

Darryl sure enought agree and once he get to experience the freedome he love, he desperately beg Zak to take him with him, which obiously thought he would be a burden but at the other hand he can use him to ransom the most wealthiest family in the world, knowing they will pay billions to get him back.

So After Zak got that plan he pretend to be Darryl's friend and show him his true self, which Darryl of course was scared at first but as he slowly getting the use of the life of crimes, than bascially he comes to become a criminal aswell.

Then surely enought the two gain feelings yet Zak still has the decision wether to continue his little plan of his or to let it go and be with the person who fully understand and accepts him.

4. The author is the true villain of the story

In this story is staring no other than your favorite wolf peanut butter addict author :D

Me (ㆁωㆁ)

So basically in this story Darryl was in a story as a noble knight, yet he found something very off because he kinda realized that he was getting deja vu, why every little thing feels the same, looks the same and his life was the same.. like he can tell his day after day routine never changes but the weird part is.

Only he realizes it because his friends doesnt know the reason either. Like he is trying to wake up every day to confirm his super tision and he was right, his life was being repeated and pretty much memorized his schedule. He tried to figure out what was happening and then one thing hit him. Because he figured out he wasn't real. He was only in a fictional story being read all over again.

Once the book is done another person will read until it repeats itself. Darryl hate the fact he wasnt real and so he has a goal to find the fucking author and asked her to destroy the story or find a different ending. The only bad part is that the Author has the power... the power to decide the story and ending so it will be hard for Darryl and his friends to know what their ending will be.

Wow the author must be a bitch to give them an angst ending right?

5. The Mafia boss is a maid

So basically this story is about the previous mafia leader that is Darryl who lost his entire crew, his company, and gang. Mostly everything at this point because of his reckless leadership.

Doing so he retired or fired himself as he lost everything, and after a few months his mansion and servants were now gone because his money is decreasing, so in order to live.. he got himself a part time job which is being a maid... because no one would accept a previous mafia leader mostly his background or *cough* kill count.

The owner, who was very nice, treated Darryl as a brother and offered him an apartment, although that apartment sucked like so much.. it's way better to live in a dog shed at that point. So Darryl decides to build his way on top again to become the mafia leader and no one will get into his way. But... there's one little problem...

When an unexpected person or regular customer enters the cafe, made Darryl shocked. Because it was Zak ahmed.. The former most greatest and richest mafia leader at the entire country and was Darryl's previous ex lover and assistant, who he often neglect and sometimes look down on him because he can bever achieve his dream to become a mafia leader.

Well surely that was a HUGE turn of events LMAO. But after reaching the top, Zak has one maniac smirk as he will have the utmost fun to torture his ex and previous leader now that his life is at down hill, and surely Darryl was sacred what that little muffin will do to him.

Were already doing cannibal au, just wanting to let you guys see the future stories ill do and maybe you guys can vote. :D

🎉 You've finished reading ❤️ᴀ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ💙 𝙰 𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙰𝚄 🎉