🍰 [Hᵉᵃʳᵗˢᵗᵒᵖ Eᵛᵉᶰᵗ] քǟʀȶ 37

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Sam was speechless... and was filled with so much question or not even mentally prepared what he will do, but not only him but so are the others who still was surprised knowing Clay was actually Sam's biological son that if Ponk knew that Clay was indeed his son... he would tell him the truth.

While Lucifer, who was drinking his red whine up from the first floor balcony, was just enjoying and loving the scene.

As Clay was telling Sam about his life after their so called mother had adopted him.. he wasn't so sure whether to believe in him or not which made Sam really upset and really needs to tell him everything about the real truth.

So Sam asked all of them to follow him to an empty room to discuss about their past which they were a bit hesitant but Ponk was on Sam side knowing he indeed trust him and Puffy who thought this might all be a bad idea but if his brother has the courage to trust a man that almost killed him then... why not go along with it.

So they just nodded in agreement while Darryl told them he will stay because he promised Zak to keep him company during this event. Which they agree and both Sam and Ponk lead them to an empty room for a quick discussion.

As soon as they left, Darryl grabs a piece of cookie and bites into it as he carefully watches Zak being glorious as ever which still made him question himself how his heart kept beating every time he was with him. Just looking at him being more pretty as ever made him all flustered even more and Zak who saw his best friend wave at him casually.

Darryl smiled so brightly even just a single glance from Zak made him happy and just wanting to be by his side and protect him even more. Then suddenly the music started playing and the announcer told crown prince Zak that he needed to pick a partner for his first dance.

As Zak nodded he had a smile and was walking around the ballroom and seemed like making his way to Darryl, Darryl quickly panicked that Zak might choose him to dance which will be embarrassing and will make others freak out knowing you cannot dance with the same gender.

Zak - will you... Dance with me...

Darryl - *widen eyes* Z..Zak..

Zak - Lady Mina *smiles*

Lady Mina - *blushed* o..oh my.. why of course y..your highness..

As Zak reaches his hand towards lady Mina, she immediately says yes to his highness as she grabs his hand and for Zak to sway her to the dance floor as everyone joins in for the lovely occasion. Everyone was enjoying the party and was happy, well... not everyone at least knowing when Darryl saw all of that... his heart was crushed.

Darryl pov - why... why did it hurt...

Darryl grip his hand tight trying to show no sign of sadness... cause if he cries... he will be a laughing stock and would ruin Zak's reputation so, he just continues smiling and at a sudden glance everything went black for Darryl which he already knew what will happen next.

His surroundings were black yet it was calming because the person who was behind him was no other than Rosella herself as she went in front of Darryl, feeling worried why was he crying... so she went over to him wiping those sorrow tears.

Rosella - my dear... why are you crying?

Darryl - I.. I don't know.. somehow i feel sad all of a sudden..