💚🧡 [AʷᵉˢᵒᵐᵉPᵒᶰᵏ] քǟʀȶ 33

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Sam was casually cooking dinner and hoping that his little witch would wake up so he could feed him. Sam casually cooks a lot like he literally made a buffet because he doesn't really know what witches eat like he heard from the Duke himself that witches do have their own food source in their realm but they still eat normal human food as well.

Just the thought of that made Sam worried because he wanted to have a good fiest impression for his little Ponky. As Sam was cooking dinner, suddenly Ponk started to open his eyes he started looking around which he suddenly jump off his bed not even realizing this was his or his sisters house and as he suddenly remembers last night events he started screaming so loud causing Sam to kick down the door and immediately came to Ponk holding both of his cheeks as he asked him what's wrong.

Ponk started shaking when he saw Sam which he was actually the reason why he was confused screaming and had been traumatized... Ponk was frozen from fear not knowing what else to do and tears started flowing down his cheeks causing Sam to now realize why he was shaking just by observing his eyes.

Sam sighs and gets up as he tells Ponk that he left some clean clothes for him to change out and he will be waiting for him downstairs for dinner. As Sam said all that he then left the room leaving a very scared Ponk and does not know what to do.

Ponk - w..what.. what just happened.. why didn't he try to kill me..

Ponk just looked at the chair to his left as he saw some clean clothes he could change. He doesn't want to do anything related to Samnook yet the fact that his clothes were literally dirty and he can't cast a cleaning spell because his magic is literally too weak for now and need to regain his strength back.

Ponk then got up as he picked up the clothes still feeling scared but he knew one thing for sure. And that is to escape this hell hole. As soon as Ponk gets clean up he tries opening the window but unfortunately it was sealed shut, he tries to summon up his wand but again his magic is weak and as he thinks the only exit around the house is literally the front door.

So he has no choice but to confront Sam but of course he needs a weapon to at least protect himself. He then tries to look for his enchanted bag but to his awful luck he seems to have lost it which contains so many of his valuable items along with the money he collected.

Ponk - GODDAMN IT!

Ponk was really panicking this time and knew he needed to get out quickly. So he raised his courage and went downstairs to confront the person who feared him most and by Sam's devilish expression, he well knew that Sam was literally going to kill him downstairs.

As soon as Ponk reached downstairs he suddenly saw a dagger which he took it and hid it in his pocket just in case for a surprise attack. Once he at least fully prepared he then enters the kitchen slowly but Sam who was waiting for him suddenly surprise him with a big smile and a plate of mash potatoes with made Ponk screams so much and falls to the ground.

Sam - Ponky are you ok!

Ponk - oww... Can you not surprise me like that!!!

Sam - haha.. sorry, I was waiting for you so we can both eat *smiles*

Ponk pov - he must have put poison on those foods.. Ha! no way i'm falling for that...