🖤 [Dᵃʳᵏ Hᶤˢᵗᵒʳʸ] քǟʀȶ 12

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl closes his eyes and a magical circle starts appearing from the ground making a white aura appear at him then his white silver witch hat starts appearing along with a wand. Zak began to get frightened by what he just witnessed and as he was so shocked he then slipped at the three branches and was about to fall down.

As Zak was falling down from the large tree screaming for his life and closing his eyes Darryl then started using his magic to create a fluffy cloud that catches the young lord.

Zak's heart was beating so fast from the fall he just had but he's even more scared now of what the hell was going on. Darryl then hopped on his broom as he flew to where the cloud was standing and gave the young lord a gentle smile.

Once Zak took a look closely at the young boy he realized how beautiful he was. His rosy soft cheek, his green emerald eyes and his shiny ruffle brown hair. Zak blushed a little boy from the young boy's appearance that his fear suddenly went away only for a bit but he then asks the young boy who or what he is.

Witch Darryl - Forgive me your grace, My name is Darryl Halo and im currently a white witch *smiles*

Zak widens his eyes from deep shock because his father explains all the witches of this world are pure evil and they always wanted to eat kids. Zak started screaming again from being so scared and little Darryl got worried why he was so scared.

Zak - PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!!

Witch Darryl - eat you? your grace whatever stories you heard about witches are mainly false...

Zak - Don't you dare lie to me! My father said witches are gross looking creatures, their skin is green and they have nasty nose with a mole!!! and they say they will curse you and after that they eat you!!!

Darryl bursted out laughing from what he heard the young lord said he then sat on his broom and he flew close to the young lord going close to him. Zak couldn't help but blush seeing the witch get closer to him.

Witch Darryl - tell me your grace? Am I all of those things?

Zak - n..no.. in fact you're the complete opposite...

Witch Darryl - really? Would you mind describing my appearance for me, your grace?

Zak - w..well.. your nice... you have the most beautiful eyes, you have soft and smooth skin and your button nose is just too adorable... but you're mostly really cute *blushed hard*

Darryl was a bit surprised when he heard the young lord say those words and actually blushed a bit too. He then have a smile and went back standing to his broom giving a slight bow to his grace then proceeded to grab a hold of his wand.

Witch Darryl - so your grace, may i have the honor to grant your wish?

Zak smiles a lot knowing he is finally gonna receive the wish he fully desire, Once Zak noded to Darryl he then asked Zak what he truly desire in his heart so he takes a deep breath and told the little witch that all he want is to escape the castle ground for even just a day. He wanted to make friends and just enjoy his childhood for once.

Little Darryl has a gentle smile and nodded to him once he said his wish he uses his wand a diamond shaped necklace appears on his neck and creates a cloud version of Zak. Zak flinched from what he saw and started asking the little witch what was the knock off version of him.