🍹 [Uᶰᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ Mᵉᵉᵗᵘᵖ] քǟʀȶ 36

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl - I did not expect this would happen...

Darryl was at the fitting room along with Zak to make sure he would look stunning and, even like commanded a lot of things from the royal dresser about wanting to use green to match his eyes. Yet she also argues that white would look best on his friend and so it continues.

Darryl was still surprised after his mother had said about the news, in fact he was indeed very surprised yet so suspicious why unexpected things were happening and so far he asked his Dad if the enchanted realm was doing alright, which to his replied saying it was fine and no sign of threat.

Darryl really thinks it off, if this was all set up but this possibility is too low knowing who would have such a strong magic to even conjure a familiar and other stuff. But for now he needs to forget all his worries because today is Zak's special day and really don't want to ruin it, So he smiled and looked at his friend.

Yet his best friend and soon to be king was arguing like a little kid because they can't find a suitable color for him. He wishes his mother was here because she knows what to do about clothing, but she was insisted by Puffy to dress up at the Viscount place so they could all go later on.

Zak - GREEN!

Royal Dresser - Your highness.. it's obvious i'm the expert here so please... white is a good option!

Zak - white doesn't even compare to him, he already looks pure and an angel!!

The maids who was incharge of Darryl's fitting started laughing and even told Darryl how lucky he was for even a commoner to be friend the crown king knowing they mostly heard the rumors he does not care for anyone rather than his staff and his father, since the other nobles were faking just to get on his good side as king and to gain more power at the future.

Darryl who smiled at them just told the maids that their meetup was accidental and at first he was scared of him. But of course people should never judge someone so easily because he was lucky enough to meet his true personality which he really adores their friendship.

The maids were so touched at Darryl's words and kinda wished Darryl would have a higher status one day because he would likely to be one amazing person and they even mentioned if Darryl was a girl then he would be a perfect match to marry Zak.

When Darryl heard that he suddenly flustered so much and his heart began beating so fast, like by just one simple compliment he gets all flustered and the maids just continue laughing at how adorable Darryl was.

As the two continue to argue, Zak suddenly slip at the rug and falls down and accidentally hit the coat hangers causing it to fly over to Darryl as the clothes file up to Darryl. Zak screams for his best friend's name but as Darryl stands up, Zak and the royal dressmaker stand stood and widen their eyes because two colors were put onto Darryl's shoulder and head.

Zak & Royal Dressmaker - THATS IT!!!

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

It was now finally time for the ball, Zak was waiting at his room chatting with Darryl while the other noble and royal guests made their way to the palace as they entered the grand hallway where the place was well decorated for Lord Zak's coming of age.