💘 [Tʸᵖᶤᶜᵃˡ Lᵒᵛᵉ] քǟʀȶ 40

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

As soon as the music was held Zak took Darryl's hand as he sway him at the center of the ballroom as the music has played for them to dance gracefully. It was truly tremendous to see the two of them dance with the people who have deceived full look yet others don't feel that disgust since the Duke himself let them to dance.

The Duke aka Lucifer saw people's deceivefull eyes which he cant avoid so much and to let his son have the hate so he did what needs to be done as he bowed down slightly to his loyal butler joe and asked him to dance.

The Duke asking a butler to dance now that will most likely be the talk of the century and will be a massive rumor yet Joe rolled his eyes in annoyance as he told the Duke that his salary better increase 6x for humiliating themselves which he slightly giggled and nodded yes.

So Joe gave the tray to the other servant as he took the Duke's hand and began to join his son at the dance floor as seeing two 2nd and 3rd highest rank in the kingdom dance with commoners and at the same gender.

King Roberto - i always knew ever since he got better his head will remain ill..

As everyone has their eyes on them, Sam, Puffy, Fay and the others have returned which shocked expression just seeing the two members of the Diamond family dancing with those two which Sam smiles and saw everyone whispering and probably bad mouthing so, he cannot let his highness be the only one to get gossip.

Sam - *bows and raise hand* May I have this dance? Ponk~

Ponk - *blushed* s..sure.. I guess I do owe it to you when I burn your house down...

Ponk grabs Sam's hand gently as he took him to the dance floor now making everyone really astounded as they were. This really was an interesting event and so Puffy said why not and just went to ask her good friend Niki that also attended the ball to dance with her which she obviously wanted to join the fun so she said yes.

She grabs her hand and the two just dance along with them as Darryl and Zak were really surprised how people slowly dance with them with brightfull smiles and prideful joy. George woulndt take this opportunity to slide so he grabs Clay's hand as he takes him to dance with him at the ballroom where the King finds it impossible to know what his brother is thinking.

King Roberto - what are you people staring around for? it is a grand ball isn't it?

The people whisper along yet some of them agree that this was a grand party so some of them grab their partner and start joining their royal highness along with getting a new partner to join in the fun.

Zak - see that Darryl, everyone is dancing along with us. You didn't ruined my party but you made it more fun *smiles*

Darryl - I guess, I'm really am the witch that granted your wish

Zak - your more than that Darryl... your my first ever best friend and the person i care about and i hope we continue like this forever

Darryl - then... Can you consider that to be my first wish to you?

Zak - *giggles* of course, I promise that will stay like this forever my little witch.. *smiles*

Fay pov - I'm so proud... this scene is very pleasant knowing witches and humans are one