🌾 [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Tʷᶤᶰˢ II] քǟʀȶ 30

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

I love everyone's reaction when I put so many goddamn cliffhangers like a lot of you were confused and that's my main goal, Oh! and i also develop a new skill in writing.

Leaving cliffhangers to better my plots lmao 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As Heinry arrived back to his and his sister's territory he heard his sister's voice calling out to him which made him look up seeing her just sitting in one of the mushrooms which he started jumping side to side to get to his sister and sits beside her.

Rosella was happy seeing her brother so he leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder which made Heinry very much happy and snuggle up close to her. They decided to rest just for a little bit before Heinry uses his power to conjure up some stars signaling the sky to go to sleep because nighttime is here.

As soon as the sun raised down the moon started to shine along with the other night creatures who awakened from their slumber and started doing their nightly routine in which Rosella smiles just seeing his brother's powers makes their world as peaceful as can be.

Rosella - I always wondered why we have different powers yet we were born with the same purpose in life

Heinry - The world we live in is truly a mystery, just like how my powers controls darkness yet somehow it create so many beautiful things

Rosella - that's true, and your white hair really represents the light of my powers

Heinry - *laughs a bit* and your black hair represents mine too, but atleast im happy i get to be by your side, and i hope this last for eternity

After hearing her brother said that final sentence, she knew very well that his wish... will soon become a nightmare knowing she knew her end will come near but she was afraid to tell her brother knowing if she did he might ruined and create even more conflicts, so it's better to be kept in secret then to tell and corrupt their world.

Yet at the same time both options are already horrible enough because when she is gone... she will truly be heart broken when Rosella won't have to see his brother for a very long time yet her destiny is already set in stone. Heinry on the other hand seems to have noticed that his sister was a little down so he started asking her if there was something bothering him which she knew he had to tell him eventually but not for another day.

Rosella - I'm not the one who will tell you, let the destiny holder tell you what will happen to our future and our world...

Heinry - Rosella... I don't want to think of something horrible but can you at least tell me... you and I will always be together, right?

Rosella - of course we will, dear brother. But... are you willing to wait for a while just for us to be reunite?

Heinry - even for thousands of years ill always wait for you my dear sister... 

Rosella - im glad i have such an amazing brother like you *smiles brightly*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Meanwhile at the village of the witches

Kelvin was up from standing on his broom with his demanding speech and told every single witch about his idea and how their beloved Enchantress and his Highness refuse to cooperate knowing the good their land will have once they give up their magic to everyone.