🌩️ [Bᶤʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ Cᵒᶰᶠˡᶤᶜᵗ] քǟʀȶ 32

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Today is one special day for Zak knowing it was his 16th birthday. Therefore everyone in the kingdom was thrilled knowing the crown-king is at his coming of age and for that Zak's party was literally going to be held at the Royal Palace of the Crystal kingdom.

Everyone at the kingdom was busy preparing for Zak's coming of age ceremony but they were missing one thing, and that is Zak himself.

Butler - Your Highness have you seen Lord Zak already???

Lucifer - *sigh* unfortunately no... that boy is going to be late for his fitting...

Head Maid - You Highness the royal dress maker needs Zak urgently, she needs to know the correct size for him

Lucifer - ok look.. i'll go find him myself just... umm.. tell her Zak is still having breakfast alright?

Head Maid & Butler - Yes your Highness..

As the two set off to tell the royal designer Lucifer suddenly nearly collapsed due to his son's carelessness that once he got out of bed he nearly forgot to summon his cloud illusion that his best friend had instructed and thanks to him. Lucifer has to deal with making an excuse to why his son is not attending to his schedule for the past 3 hours.

Lucifer - *sigh* Can you at least tell me what Sam is doing and his new found witch that he recently kidnapped...

Head Butler - yes your Highness, When i was spying on Sam, he gone a little liking to that element witch that it seems he has found his soulmate

Lucifer - oh really? hm. Then i'll say my blessing for both of them even though i can't say that in front of them *chuckles*

Head Butler - *smile* But so far Sam isn't getting too close to finding his son your Highness...

Lucifer - well that makes both of us yet i know my son is in the enchanted forest... Do help me Joe and give him a hint to his date...

Head Butler - of course, leave it to me

As the head butler bowed to his highness a dark circle of features surrounded him which he suddenly turned into a crow and flew over to Lucifer's shoulder as Lucifer transferred his son's location to him. As soon as he got Zak's presence he then flew off to the enchanted forest to find lord Zak in time for his party.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Meanwhile at the mermaid cost

Zak and Darryl was having a lovely picnic at a giant lily pad along with the mermaids and other creatures have join to see the two friends which Zak really enjoyed it because this keeps him calm from all the stress for his coming off age then suddenly Darryl grab his magical bag and pull out a present giving it to his best friend.

Darryl - happy birthday Zaky!

Zak - awww, you didn't have too Darryl... just being with you and being my best friend is the best present i have ever received...

Darryl - *blush and smile* I'm flattered , Zak, but it's your birthday and it only comes every year so I have to give you something special!