🎐[Dᵉᶜᶤˢᶤᵒᶰ Mᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ] քǟʀȶ 16

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Every higher up and grand elders were gathered up at the hallway of Viscount Luvis mansions, Since Luvis offer his home to be a safe meeting area for the grand leaders since no one ever suspect him because it's mostly him and his son alone and a few servants who knew about Luvis and Aine's marriage.

Some of the maids offer some tea to the higher ups and now, the discussion begins about "the" getting caught situations.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Inside the meeting rooms are:

Witch Ivan - Chief of the Witch Clan & Higher up of the light witch

Grand Elder - A wise wizard who gives wisdom for all magical creatures

Witch Aine - Higher up of the Dream Witch

Lady Fay - Higher up of the Herbal Witch

Witch Nick - Young Higher up for the Elemental Witch mostly the fire stone

Witch Karl - Young Higher up for the Time Witch

Viscount Luvis - trustworthy spy

Monarch Vince - gives out intell from Lucifer

Azalea - Destiny receiver (Manticore)

Grand Elf - keeper of the enchanted forest

Witch Lilith - Higher up of the field witch (aka garden witch)

Witch Darryl - future chief of the witch Clan

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As all of them have gathered around, Azalea begins speaking and telling everyone that the situation is getting way worse, since Lucifer is slowly manipulating the town's spoke and not just noble. Both Monarch Vince and Viscount Luvis agree on her terms knowing they were hearing rumors about some people who think witches are lurking around night and use to kidnap people for their some kind of evil magic.

Nick slams the table hard, yelling at both of them that those rumors was utterly bullshit and the nobles just spread those rumors to create a bad reputation for the witches. Witch Aine, Lilith and the Grand elf did agree because they also heard these rumors when traveling down to some village.

Ivan sighs in pure disappointment and puts his hands on his face, trying to think what will he do as chief to prevent this from happening again... Knowing Ponk almost got killed because of none other than Samnook. Karl was just sitting, standing and just summoned up a magic illusion mirror and trying to see what the other witches were doing and somehow he told the chief to forbid using magic in the outside world.

Darryl who second agreed on that knowing when he accidentally used his magic outside, it caused a major mayhem which he had a trouble time fixing it, His mother got a bit worried when his son said it and coulndt help but feel that the cause of using their magic too much.. gave away their hiding.