🌾 [Rᵒʸᵃˡ Tʷᶤᶰˢ] քǟʀȶ 27

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

1000 years at the past

It was another lively and most beautiful day for the Royal twins of one realm. The two royal's were happily playing at the land of the magical creatures where they are playing hide and go seek to see who is better at being the seeker.

And of course the enchantress, Rosella was casually teasing her dear beloved brother by the help of her friends that are the fairies to easily trick him to go to the wrong direction which Heinry was starting to panic that he cannot find his beloved sister or worst... she might get hurt.

As soon as Rosella saw her beloved brother casually panicking like a baby again she then started giggling how funny that her brother was embarrassing himself once again, so one of the fairy gave Enchantress Rosella a rainbow aicorn and simply flaunt it at his head to give him a signal that she was up at the branch of the lerbine tree.

Heinry - Oh my god there you are sister! come down right now before you hurt yourself!!!

Rosella - brother stop being so overprotective... you do know i still have the strongest magic than you, hmp!

Heinry - does it look like I care? You are my dearest sister and I would be worried to death if I even see a scratch on you! So get down or I have to make you...

Rosella pouts in annoyance because of her over protective brother so she then calls out their beloved friend that was Red Rover, A dragon that has been summoned by the Enchantress to be the guardian of the realm and to keep every living creature safe from darkness.

As Red Rover summons behind Heinry and gives him a bit of fire breathing causing himself to be burned as a coal which made his sister and the rest of the magical creature to laugh at how silly Heinry was which makes Heinry get mad and scold his sister.

Rosella - boo... you and your nagging... Do you ever get tired?

Heinry - I will if you stop being so childish!

Rosella - aww, then this will go on for eternity *smiles brightly*

Heinry - *smiles* i guess it will my dear sister

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

The are two strong magical being that live for thousands for years which were born to be the rulers and protectors of this entire realm and they are called the Royal Raids which the sister was born by the night of the galaxy as her eyes are bright emerald that represent the northern sky and her brother has ruby eyes that represent the dawn of light.

Rosella's dress, rob and pointy Hat was all black and had a red lining to symbolize her brother's eyes and her brother wore black as well yet his lining was green to represent his beloved sister's eyes. The two siblings have a lot of differences including their powers yet no matter how different they are their love for one another will be forever lasting.

Rosella's hair was black as dawn and her brother was white as the clouds which made the two unique and despite all that the two made a promise to protect their world and never let their magic be used by others.

Rosella believes that magic shows beauty yet there will always be a hidden mirror that seals the darkness while Heinry believes all magic is a cursed and should be let free.

❤️ᴀ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ💙 𝙰 𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙰𝚄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें