🌺 [Fᶤˣᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉ Sᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍˢ] քǟʀȶ 54

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Darryl stayed up all night thinking about Rosella ment along with leaving so many darn questions that after 16 years, she still didn't reveal anything, but he did get a bit of information that when Rosella mentioned he also has Dark magic and he and Zak need to save both realms.

The only question is, how? or where should he even start... He was stressed out with so many duties and was almost in a panic yet when he started to curl up his emotions he didn't realize a black aura was surrounding him meaning his dark powers are slowly risen but as he heard a knock on the door he quickly calmed down and fixed his look.

Out of his surprise it was Joe who visited him which he was happy to see, Joe made his way through Darryl's room as he saw three bunnies at a basket asking Darryl where did he get those. Of course he had to lie saying he found them at a field and he just felt so bad that no one was taking care of him which Joe can see the lie on his nephew but leave it be.

Ben - Darryl i suggest you fix your clothing because you will be meeting the future Queen and Zak's fiance

Darryl - *stund* . . .

Ben - Darryl are you ok?

Darryl - yes, I apologise... I was just... feeling a bit tired

Ben - i hope you had a good sleep, because the royal palace will be a lot busier nowadays since King Philza is visiting

Darryl - king.. philza?

Ben nodded at Darryl as he excused himself so Darryl could prepare his fitting when he went down to the throne room. As soon as Joe left Darryl seated at his bed when the bunnies frowned seeing the little witch being all sad.

So they hop out of their basket as they went to give Darryl a quick snuggle making Darryl smile but tears were still pouring down at his cheeks as his heart was in deep pain. Darryl just hugged the bunnies as he put them back down at their basket and for Darryl to look at the mirror wiping his tears and practice his fake smile.

Darryl - pleasure to meet you, my King... and Queen... *cries* stay strong Darryl... your doing this for Zak *smiles*

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚・༓☾ ⍟ ☽༓・˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Darryl went his way over to the throne room as he made his way in front of Zak's throne while the other servant was lining down the hall ready to greet his highness and his fiance.

The door opened revealing Zak holding the hand of his fiance while Lucifer was at his son's side walking their way at the front, Darryl saw how beautiful she was with her chestnut hair and blue ocean eyes which made him think that she was really a perfect match for Zak.

As they head their way to King's throne, Darryl bowed to the royal family as he introduced himself as Zak's personal butler making Cynthia hide her face at her fan but with a gentle smile to Darryl.

Zak wanted to say something to Darryl but... he was speechless and didn't even bother looking at him as it made Darryl upset but continued to put on his smile.

Lucifer announces the name of the future Queen that is crown-princess Cynthia from the southis kingdom, As Cynthia steps forward and takes a curtsy everyone of the servant bowed to the ground and welcoming the future Queen of this kingdom.