✳️ [Tʰᵉ Nᵉʷ Cʰᶤᵉᶠ] քǟʀȶ 43

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀɑᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ɑ ʀᴇᴘᴇɑᴛᴇᴅ ᴘɑsᴛ

✠ *╔═══❖•ೋ° ✟ °ೋ•❖═══╗* ✠

Zak was dead ass screaming again how this pegasus is way faster and cheekier than before. But Nala just calmly helped Zak ride the pegasus and prevent him from dying, soon enough Nala told Zak to hold out his envelope which he did and once Zak saw they were flying at a nearby mountain he started getting concerned and asked Nala if they would turn around.

Zak was asking Nala again and again why they aren't turning around, but she still hasn't response as they were getting closer to hitting the mountain walls which made Zak scream so much and cover his eyes but the invitation suddenly glowed which created a magical gateway portal to another hidden valley.

Nala - *giggles* you can open your eyes now your highness

Zak widened his eyes and his jaw dropped from seeing an incredible valley with so much more magical stuff as he saw other more witches which some of them give him a wave and others just look away in annoyance.

Zak - wow rude

Nala - forgive them you highness, They still hate the fact that your Lucifer's child...

Zak - its ok, i get why they hate me

Nala and the pegasus just flew over a big island right at the center where every witches and creature had gathered up to celebrate the coming of age of Darryl Halo.

Darryl saw Zak and he immediately went over to his broom and flew over to him, giving him a big hug knowing his best friend had finally made it to the hidden Valley.

Darryl - I was worried you would be scared to come...

Zak - who me, scared? and miss my best friend awesome sweet 16th. Hell no Darryl, I woulndt missed it even if i have to die just to get here!

Darryl - aww that's sweet Zaky, but you shoulndt say such thing knowing your a soft human

Alex - YOO DARRYL! STOP FLIRTING AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

Darryl - LANGUAGE QUACKITY

Zak - who are they?

As Quackity saw the little prince bitch, he suddenly gave Zak a middle finger which Zak gasped and called him rude but Quackity just looked away, totally ignoring Zak but that's where his fiance Karl apologized and his other fiance that is Sapnap, randomly appeared and just hugged them both.

Nick - sooo this is the famous king Zak you been talking about

Darryl - yup and please be nice to him guys, his already scared enough